AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Objectively speaking, if his travel was verified that time line is really really tight. If we consider that Cassie has not been found yet. If we are talking about a timeline involving JC and/or BR, the timeline is wider. At some point, there was an all clear. This is why I would like to see the MP report, incident reports and dispatch records. Those records are what they are. They arent secret-they are a matter of public record and available to anyone via the Freedom of Information Act. Anyone can request a copy and I have seen them referenced on here. :). IF JC and BR are involved in this, at some point they/he/she felt comfortable going to LE and reporting her. If one of them did. I am still not clear on that one, lol.

I will request this info. I did not know it was public. I would also like to see it. I have seen the police report.

AWESOME-you rock!!! The police report is public as well. Just be specific-no one wants to compromise the investigation so I would just request the harmless stuff. It is simply an open records request-LE can charge for duplication, but dispatch logs, MP reports and incident reports for Sunday and Monday should be no big deal.

Suspect.

http://sexoffender.publicrecordrepository.com/17/83/178383-judy_kay_compton.pdf

Trying to keep this case in prospective.
Mom sends 22 year old Boyfriend to file police report, 22 year old BF is the one to call and question TS about if Cassie is still there. Mom has a history of allowing abuse ,or procuring it.

I do realize that the criminal history was 17 years ago ,but I would like to point out that her BF is really young, he acts young and rides a bike around town. If Brandon is involved (likely) than I believe JC would also be involved .

I just want to clarify-not that it makes a huge difference-BR is 24. Her being 37 really seems crazy to me-was that her age then or now? Here's where I'm going -Cassie was the youngest right? Married with 4 kids by 22 & a RSO? (If she's 37 now) Thats a lot of living for a person by that age, takes it still I'd think....not making excuses for her by any means it's just shocking.

AWESOME-you rock!!! The police report is public as well. Just be specific-no one wants to compromise the investigation so I would just request the harmless stuff. It is simply an open records request-LE can charge for duplication, but dispatch logs, MP reports and incident reports for Sunday and Monday should be no big deal.

Honestly I'm shocked that local media haven't been all over this WEEKS ago! Where I'm from it's requested before it is even dry on the paper most times.

What does Bobo mean by past leads?

I think he said that because this statement was made pretty late in the investigation. I'm pretty sure within a week or two there was contradictory evidence or at least the runaway situation seemed less likely because of information they found out about her mother's past, home life, etc.

I just want to clarify-not that it makes a huge difference-BR is 24. Her being 37 really seems crazy to me-was that her age then or now? Here's where I'm going -Cassie was the youngest right? Married with 4 kids by 22 & a RSO? (If she's 37 now) Thats a lot of living for a person by that age, takes it still I'd think....not making excuses for her by any means it's just shocking.

She is in her 40's if I remember correctly.

I think he said that because this statement was made pretty late in the investigation. I'm pretty sure within a week or two there was contradictory evidence or at least the runaway situation seemed less likely because of information they found out about her mother's past, home life, etc.

That seems logical, I was worried they might have had reports of abuse from some point and where following up with those, which might not have been checked out before.

Does anyone know if you have to file paperwork with a court to remove your name off the SO list? I read the MOMs past article and she mentioned she had her name removed and it sounded like it was a recent thing.

Also what is Judy DOB?

That seems logical, I was worried they might have had reports of abuse from some point and where following up with those, which might not have been checked out before.

Does anyone know if you have to file paperwork with a court to remove your name off the SO list? I read the MOMs past article and she mentioned she had her name removed and it sounded like it was a recent thing.

Also what is Judy DOB?

BBM. Interesting thought.

The first public search, coordinated by law enforcement, was held Oct. 4 in rural areas of Arkansas County near Casscoe. According to officials, nothing was recovered for further investigation. A second public search was held Oct. 18 in Stuttgart by local volunteers. Law enforcement released nothing that was found during the second search that would be grounds for further investigations.

Read more: http://www.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20141105/News/141109875#ixzz3IgLjRZbJ

It just seems like there has been so little actual searching to me. And it causes me to wonder why. Is it the lack of press therefore boots on the ground? LE seems involved and the feds are involved and yet we so so little activity. Makes me wonder what investigation and leads are keeping them busy with outside the visible public eye.

It just seems like there has been so little actual searching to me. And it causes me to wonder why. Is it the lack of press therefore boots on the ground? LE seems involved and the feds are involved and yet we so so little activity. Makes me wonder what investigation and leads are keeping them busy with outside the visible public eye.

I agree, most cases have searches every weekend they can until they bring the MP home. Sometimes multiple places are searched every weekend. Do we still not know if search and rescue dogs or cadaver dogs have been used at any point in this investigation?

Sometimes actually ongoing searching doesnt correlate with media coverage. I am sure there have been boots on the ground on the down low. Klaas Kids is an example. They tweeted they were there and there were reports by locals of their presence, but there was no media coverage of their presence.

Sometimes actually ongoing searching doesnt correlate with media coverage. I am sure there have been boots on the ground on the down low. Klaas Kids is an example. They tweeted they were there and there were reports by locals of their presence, but there was no media coverage of their presence.

I have to agree with this. Especially if media feels another story is better press or Cassie's was a repeat. Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with not running it again but it's how media works-you need new info to keep them coming back. Another thing is that a lot of cases there are searches that many ppl don't realize are being done. LE or an organization will out together a search that's very hush hush in order to endure suspects aren't tipped off as to where they're looking or that they still are or that they have a different theory than they have told them in interviews. JMO

Regarding Cassie's fb page liking the Find Cassie fb page, who would have access? I saw earlier that the family was trying to get access to her fb account so they could look through her messages for anything that may be helpful. I'd think LE would be able to access her account and messages w/o the family's involvement but if the family got access why would they like the find cassie page?

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but is there any chance Cassie is alive? If so, why would she like her own find page? To send a message that she's alive but doesn't want to be found? Seems so unlikely.

Yeah, that like needs to go to the tipline or LE.

Also what is Judy DOB?
From [doc.state.ok.us]

Judy K. Compton

DOB - 7-25-1972

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics