AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!

I am going to request the scanner gurus to attempt to get the 9-1-1 call for the fire in Stuttgart around the time Cassie went missing...

I am wondering about the following information so as to keep the rewinding job manageable for our scanners...

- Approximate date of the fire?...

- Was it actually AT the Compton residence?
211 E. 15th Street
Stuttgart, AR. 72160

Or...???

TIA...:seeya:

What blows in the wind? Ashes. Didn't some male in the case say something 'like a whisper in wind' if I'm not completely gaga and am certainly not informed on this case at all?

Hi all!

I am going to request the scanner gurus to attempt to get the 9-1-1 call for the fire in Stuttgart around the time Cassie went missing...

I am wondering about the following information so as to keep the rewinding job manageable for our scanners...

- Approximate date of the fire?...

- Was it actually AT the Compton residence?
211 E. 15th Street
Stuttgart, AR. 72160

Or...???

TIA...:seeya:

It would be at that address and sometime around the time that her case went from 'missing person' to 'suspected foul play'. I don't think it would have been before Sept 25, but it could be anytime up until around Oct 18. I'm sorry, I didn't hear about it until the end of October.

It would be at that address and sometime around the time that her case went from 'missing person' to 'suspected foul play'. I don't think it would have been before Sept 25, but it could be anytime up until around Oct 18. I'm sorry, I didn't hear about it until the end of October.

Well it was before JC posted that "butthead" was gone right? Let me see about pulling forward the working timeline again....

Pulling forward iamnotagolem's Timeline. Adding in Sunset time

9/13 - 1:30p Cassie picked up for trip to derby in Dewitt
9/14 - 6:05p HS leaves his home to drop Cassie off
9/14 - 6:45p HS returns to his home
9/14 - 7:00p HS receives text that Cassie was going for cigarettes
9/14 - 7:19p Sunset - http://www.southwesternadventist.org/assets/245916
9/14 - 8:00p JC wakes from a nap and Cassie is gone
9/14 - 9:00p BR rides his bike to police station to report her missing ?
9/14 - 9:14p BR calls TS looking for Cassie
9/15 - TS calls police department reporting Cassie missing
10/3 - JC & BR's phones seized by LE
10/4 - 8:00a search at airport & Casscoe (possible pings in that area)
10/9 - JC posts to FB for the first time mentioning Cassie
10/11 - JC posts to FB that she is no longer with Brandon
10/13 - TS appears on JVM - transcript here http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...3/ijvm.01.html
10/15 - 7:12a JC posts that butthead is gone
10/18 - volunteer search (STM involved)
10/18 - KT/KC posts that she told Cassie's secret
11/7 - BR & JC "still considered suspects - http://www.katv.com/story/27331290/c...-up-about-past
11/9 - 2:00p meeting to discuss forming teams to split tasks
11/9 - Cassie's FB page liked her missing fb page

Here was the last one that I posted. I think this would show it has to be prior to 10/11 correct?

Well it was before JC posted that "butthead" was gone right? Let me see about pulling forward the working timeline again....

thanks so much...

I have posted a scanner review request....

I f we could get a tighter time frame... I imagine that would really help the scanner gurus...

I will be out for a couple of hours... But will be right back to WS when I return...

will try to help further when I return...

:seeya:

thanks so much...

I have posted a scanner review request....

I f we could get a tighter time frame... I imagine that would really help the scanner gurus...

I will be out for a couple of hours... But will be right back to WS when I return...

will try to help further when I return...

:seeya:

Thanks I'm thinking that the fire had to be prior to 10/11..if he was no longer there from that point. I wonder if what he was burning is what made her want him gone? Man that incident report would be helpful! (If it was complete)

Thanks I'm thinking that the fire had to be prior to 10/11..if he was no longer there from that point. I wonder if what he was burning is what made her want him gone? Man that incident report would be helpful! (If it was complete)

I have had Cassie's bedsheets on my mind for a long time ever since "the drapes." Were they among things taken from the home by LE or not? Are they being tested for hair or DNA? Considering JC was sleeping/drowsy from medication in her own bed, and considering the house probably only has two bedrooms (because it is maybe 800 sq ft), I have thought about whether any kind of assault could have happened in the living room only one wall from Judy or in the other bedroom two walls away. I can picture BR grabbing them when police left, running outside, dousing with grill lighter fluid and lighting them . . . This is my imagination, but if one of my children were gone, I would ASK LE to take the sheets.

I have always wondered if any LE did a real investigation of the Compton residence or car. I heard a RUMOR that they looked through the car but nothing stated by LE or MSM. Does anyone here know?

*dang...meant to hide my signature because it kind of "HOGS" the page... :giggle: *

O/T but so indirectly relevant -- another major job for FBI in Stuttgart! At least 30 local people are reporting fraudulent debit card transactions popping up from all over the country, and even one in Canada. Most total between $300 and $1000 in multiple transactions. Suspecting the common thread is debit cards use at Walmart in Stuttgart. No news stories yet! But there will be as word-of-mouth is telling everybody to check their balances on computer frequently this weekend.

Someone on FB said it was Mayflower. It sounded like it might be more than 30. There was at least 8 employees at Transplace with stolen card info and 4-5 other people in just the FB thread that I read.

O/T but so indirectly relevant -- another major job for FBI in Stuttgart! At least 30 local people are reporting fraudulent debit card transactions popping up from all over the country, and even one in Canada. Most total between $300 and $1000 in multiple transactions. Suspecting the common thread is debit cards use at Walmart in Stuttgart. No news stories yet! But there will be as word-of-mouth is telling everybody to check their balances on computer frequently this weekend.

I have heard nothing about it.. thanks. Now I am racking my brain trying to remember if I went to wal-mart while I was there.
:scared:

Someone on FB said it was Mayflower. It sounded like it might be more than 30. There was at least 8 employees at Transplace with stolen card info and 4-5 other people in just the FB thread that I read.

geezzz. I realized I did not go to wal-mart but I did go to Mayflower, for sure...

:hills:

geezzz. I realized I did not go to wal-mart but I did go to Mayflower, for sure...

:hills:

Sounds like a computer hack where a cyberthief got a hold of a list of debit card transactions from local Walmart, and somehow the PIN numbers keyed in with them, and then created fake cards and resold them to variety of thugs in multiple states. These aren't just online purchases where someone is keying in numbers to buy gifts. People are literally going shopping with these plastic cards at Home Depot, Kroger, etc. Counting 4 fed cases in less than four months: Cassie, the courthouse arson, missing person Mr. Gibbs and now this.

Wow. Go team Stuttgart. What the heck is going on here? I am very much looking forward to some new officials in charge.

Another local has joined in on the Bills Gibbs forum and would appreciate any help. They indicated that local LE did not process the truck.

Sounds like a computer hack where a cyberthief got a hold of a list of debit card transactions from local Walmart, and somehow the PIN numbers keyed in with them, and then created fake cards and resold them to variety of thugs in multiple states. These aren't just online purchases where someone is keying in numbers to buy gifts. People are literally going shopping with these plastic cards at Home Depot, Kroger, etc. Counting 4 fed cases in less than four months: Cassie, the courthouse arson, missing person Mr. Gibbs and now this.

(Actually, Mr. Gibbs case might not be federal YET. And I can't wait for my brother to get back from Uganda tomorrow as he will be able to do some more searching out by Pin Oak. STM, please let Pokeyo know.)

Just wanted to say that I LOVE the way the Find Cassie Compton FB page is looking! I especially appreciate the "who was Cassie to you?" comments. Kudos to all who have helped with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member