AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I wonder how many have registered vehicles, or easy access to?

I'm off to do a little checking into that, and some mapping. Hmmm. I wonder if any were familiar with Cassie's walks, the ones her mom says she took when unsettled. Do we know if she would head to a destination on the walks, like a store, a park, empty lot, etc? Or if she just liked to walk randomly?

Let's say, hypothetically, she likes to head to the EZ Mart. A registered offender, level 3, lives right there. Let's say she likes to walk to Sonic-Registered offender lives very close to there. Let's say she likes to walk south to 17th-a registered offender is right there....And these are the highest risk ones. Just the ones registered and living or working in Stuttgart.

A pretty little girl wandering alone on a Sunday night, possibly upset, as the sun goes down.

Ugh.

I haven't been able to follow this case as closely as I'd like, so forgive me if this has been asked-- Cassie's personal FB page "liked" her missing page. Was that ever explained?

I haven't been able to follow this case as closely as I'd like, so forgive me if this has been asked-- Cassie's personal FB page "liked" her missing page. Was that ever explained?

As far as we have been told by some of the locals, several people had passwords to her personal FB pages. A tip was called in on the fact that Cassie's page liked her MP page. It is sad, because we read posts from more than a few of her peers that indicated they believe she is OK based upon that. Hard to tell what the motivation was for it, but maybe it was innocent.

There were some posts about other RSOs. I wrote one based on the database. The majority were higher level. IF I get time I can go back and find them.

Let's say, hypothetically, she likes to head to the EZ Mart. A registered offender, level 3, lives right there. Let's say she likes to walk to Sonic-Registered offender lives very close to there. Let's say she likes to walk south to 17th-a registered offender is right there....And these are the highest risk ones. Just the ones registered and living or working in Stuttgart.

A pretty little girl wandering alone on a Sunday night, possibly upset, as the sun goes down.

Ugh.

On the other hand, let's not hypothetically anything re; RSO's. If you think you have sleuthed an RSO who bears looking in to, or whom may be non-compliant with regard to His/her residence, etc., please call that in to LE and not discuss it here.
Additionally, if you have an idea about any potential POI not named, handle it with LE and not here where the potential POI may be reading. capiche ?

:cow:

Yay looks like cfsi arkansas is jumping in. Please forgive if already posted. They must have talked to Mom. Great job team Cassie!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418175191377.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418175191377.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 43
  • uploadfromtaptalk1418175199650.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418175199650.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 44
Duplicate

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418175324715.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418175324715.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 174
Yes, I was so glad to see the Spanish version as well as the English. Good work!

On the other hand, let's not hypothetically anything re; RSO's. If you think you have sleuthed an RSO who bears looking in to, or whom may be non-compliant with regard to His/her residence, etc., please call that in to LE and not discuss it here.
Additionally, if you have an idea about any potential POI not named, handle it with LE and not here where the potential POI may be reading. capiche ?

I am confused. Really confused. Are you telling me that there is no need to discuss RSO's on this board in proximity to Cassie's disappearance?

I am confused. Really confused. Are you telling me that there is no need to discuss RSO's on this board in proximity to Cassie's disappearance?

All I was saying is that anything you actually talk to LE about should not be reported here.

When sleuthing an actual person there is no need for hypotheticals. There is evidence or there is not!

All I was saying is that anything you actually talk to LE about should not be reported here.

We seem to be a little bit early on in the tip possibility, but thats just my perception. I brought up a map of registered offenders and they are close to her home. So I am still confused.

When sleuthing an actual person there is no need for hypotheticals. There is evidence or there is not!

There is evidence or there is not evidence of what? There is no evidence in this case at all. There are possibilities however. And I am raising one.

The RSO info is public info. We can definitely discuss those addresses and whatnot in relation to Cassie's last seen. Obviously, the value in that is awareness, and I think what steleheart was trying to say (shut me up if I'm wrong here, stele!) is that if any of us find something that concerns us about an RSO in relation to Cassie's case, we need to report it to LE. Once reported to LE, we can certainly state here that we have reported a tip to LE.
We just want to make sure we respect the rights and privacy of the RSO's while sleuthing, kwim? And that anything of concern goes to LE.

Re: CFSI. I'm super glad to see Cassie's poster in Spanish as well as English; but I do want to clarify that not all SAR groups are alike (often a good thing, sometimes not) and I believe CFSI operates independently from LE? My understanding is that they have volunteer coordinators who are assigned the position of intermediaries between their investigators and LE. It is also my understanding that their investigators are not LE either? I don't know that much about them, so anyone please jump in if you know anything.

I do get a little concerned, however, whenever there is a disconnect or several levels removed between SAR and LE. It seems to muddy things a bit.

Anyway, I'm open to any correction if I have a misunderstanding of how they work.

I'd also be interested to know if any of the RSO's in town might have frequented places Cassie was known to have been or gone, such as church, or ballgames, even the derby. Or if one worked in a store she frequented, or lived in or very nearby a residence or place of business she frequented.

totally O/T, but I remember Chuck Foreman from Hailey Dunn's case:facepalm:...and actually hmm well...I think that is all I am gonna say

I concur, the spanish is good though

Re: CFSI. I'm super glad to see Cassie's poster in Spanish as well as English; but I do want to clarify that not all SAR groups are alike (often a good thing, sometimes not) and I believe CFSI operates independently from LE? My understanding is that they have volunteer coordinators who are assigned the position of intermediaries between their investigators and LE. It is also my understanding that their investigators are not LE either? I don't know that much about them, so anyone please jump in if you know anything.

I do get a little concerned, however, whenever there is a disconnect or several levels removed between SAR and LE. It seems to muddy things a bit.

Anyway, I'm open to any correction if I have a misunderstanding of how they work.
It's my understanding they are PI volunteers. Hopefully they can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState