AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@believe09, I do believe that is a wedding band on BR's finger in the fish photo. Nice catch. How odd. I haven't heard a peep to indicate there is a former or present Mrs. Rhodes out there.

boot(s) so much easier to potentially spot than say a, umm, trapezium...
Like, did she wear them to De Witt? Or put'em on when she got home?
Was all her stuff she took to the overnight still sitting there, unpacked, or had she strewn things about ( if you have had a teen you know what I mean)
I wondered too...did she take her phone charger with her to her overnight?? Did she charge her phone while there...

i speculate there might could be a previous Mrs. but I'll be danged if I can find a public link or anything else to confirm... be nice if a local could weigh in.... and if he might could have a child
NOT that it is important to know identifying info if so...but merely from a SAR standpoint in relation to area(s) BR may have familiarity with

Wasn't it said that BR and JC met in 2012? And didn't someone state previously that is the year the picture was taken? I've known people to wear a wedding band (even if they're not married) just to show their committed to the relationship or that they intend on marriage. Not saying this is the case for BR, but it's just a thought.

Re: the boots. I'm just jaded enough to consider the possibility that someone is holding onto them as either a future 'ah haaa!' discovery moment, or a plant.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Wasn't it said that BR and JC met in 2012? And didn't someone state previously that is the year the picture was taken? I've known people to wear a wedding band (even if they're not married) just to show their committed to the relationship or that they intend on marriage. Not saying this is the case for BR, but it's just a thought.

true, and you may be right, a sign of commitment. His Facebook shows that fish wedding band photo was uploaded in June of 2012 but he did not post his status as engaged until November of that year. But you could very well be correct.

This was posted earlier in the thread re:the boots

ETA: tried to quote a post but it didn't show up. Now I can't find it. Sorry...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either we aren't getting info leaked from LE about "anything" because they are on to something, or they just have nothing. ARGH It would be nice if they'd at least tell us what they deduced she was wearing, and what she was wearing when she was dropped off at home.

There are several pics of Cassie in denim shorts. She may have still been wearing some from 2012 if she didn't grow too much.

Re: the boots. I'm just jaded enough to consider the possibility that someone is holding onto them as either a future 'ah haaa!' discovery moment, or a plant.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Absolutely. I am waiting.

We believe that JC and BR were engaged to each other in November 2012, not Cassie and BR right?

I can't help but wonder what LE is waiting on concerning BR. If they think he is involved with Cassie's being missing , it seems like they would have said or done something by now. Isn't his 90 days almost up for the criminal tresspass?

I can't help but wonder what LE is waiting on concerning BR. If they think he is involved with Cassie's being missing , it seems like they would have said or done something by now. Isn't his 90 days almost up for the criminal tresspass?

To me, this is part of the mystery. He would have to be sentenced, not just arrested. He would have to have been convicted.

The color and size of the boots listed on her flyer should be an easy thing to define unless they were found and they are evidence. Or non existent. jmvho. It is really difficult for me to understand why there isnt more information surrounding them. I know we have varying descriptions of Cassie's clothing in the different flyers that have been posted. But there hasnt ever been any variation in the statement that she was wearing cowboy boots, right?

We believe that JC and BR were engaged to each other in November 2012, not Cassie and BR right?

She was "engaged" to someone closer to her age per both of their FB status's. That was why when asked JC said it was correct, it wasn't one of the teenage goofy status's.

This was posted earlier in the thread re:the boots

ETA: tried to quote a post but it didn't show up. Now I can't find it. Sorry...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was the boot desc a post that was deleted as rumor since it was asked of mom via FB PM? Maybe that's the post you're looking for?

As far as I know the flyers have always said cowboy boots. The closest thing to a description of them has been that they have some shade of blue tops.
I have wondered if they are already in evidence also but would LE keep that to themselves and have everyone focused on the boots? If so, why?

As far as I remember it has always been cowboy boots. We had to beg for a color and a VI said the boots are a blue grey color. But no further description. Western style? Short ankle style or full calf length? All still up in the air.

:sigh: Frustrating to have so little after so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes