AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^yeah I rather sadly like the hot potato analogy in this case, C4M......
but the tater ain't hot now, is it?

eta...clarifying, towards the case overall, not just towards any specific local persons

O/T have you been Verified yet?

I'm guessing if you're "almost certain" that you know TS. Just for the record I'm referring to her silence-not her sharing the case. No FB sharing, no media, no comments, disappeared everywhere. More silence doesn't help Cassie-where are the people that care outside the FB group admins? Unless she's here honestly both your opinion and mine are assumptions....

As I stated, my almost certain was JMO. But how do you not not she's not FB sharing and so on? Minus the media of course

I'm almost certain TS has given all her information to LE. I don't find it necessary in my opinion that by her not sharing it with anyone else other than LE means she's not helping. I'm saying I think at this point her being quiet (because she's given all her information to LE) is her protecting her own. And in my opinion there is nothing wrong w that. JMO

I agree with you to the point of protecting her own. IF by protecting her own she is hurting finding Cassie more, then I would have a problem with that.
For the record I don't really suspect her son, but haven't 100% disregarded him, either. I mean, how could I? He, unfortunately (for him) was one of the last to see Cassie. Personally BR is my main focus but with no one cleared by LE, I can't help but think what if.
I really want to know if JC actually heard Cassie's voice or saw her come in that night. My thinking is it could have been BR going in and out the door if JC had no sight of her or no communication and maybe BR just told JC it was Cassie. Then the phone calls to TS asking about where Cassie was, although supposedly BR had seen her. I think he was devious enough to do this to try and plant the seed of doubt in people's minds.
Then we have all the RSO's that believe09 pointed out and wow at Cassie being okay there for as long as she was, or we think she was.
I just need some truth.
I need that list of questions answered and why they weren't shared by JC or family and friends before.
I need JC to start talking more. For someone to sit beside her and help her maneuver though all of the tough questions without letting her be attacked so she can finish.
I need for everyone that loves, loved or like Cassie, to step up and start speaking out about her. Like mentioned earlier on, what Cassie liked, her favorite color, he favorite music, her best friend. sigh
I need for what I am feeling happened to this beautiful girl to not have happened and if it did that it's not in vain.

JMO

Unfortunately I cannot blame TS. She came out strong early for Cassie and took a lot of heat and faced a lot of blacklash once the FB wars started. If she has withdrawn from publicly commenting even on social media in order to buy her own family a little peace I cannot say I blame her or find it suspicious. Bottom line she is a mom with her own teen to think about. JMO

I agree with you to the point of protecting her own. IF by protecting her own she is hurting finding Cassie more, then I would have a problem with that.
For the record I don't really suspect her son, but haven't 100% disregarded him, either. I mean, how could I? He, unfortunately (for him) was one of the last to see Cassie. Personally BR is my main focus but with no one cleared by LE, I can't help but think what if.
I really want to know if JC actually heard Cassie's voice or saw her come in that night. My thinking is it could have been BR going in and out the door if JC had no sight of her or no communication and maybe BR just told JC it was Cassie. Then the phone calls to TS asking about where Cassie was, although supposedly BR had seen her. I think he was devious enough to do this to try and plant the seed of doubt in people's minds.
Then we have all the RSO's that believe09 pointed out and wow at Cassie being okay there for as long as she was, or we think she was.
I just need some truth.
I need that list of questions answered and why they weren't shared by JC or family and friends before.
I need JC to start talking more. For someone to sit beside her and help her maneuver though all of the tough questions without letting her be attacked so she can finish.
I need for everyone that loves, loved or like Cassie, to step up and start speaking out about her. Like mentioned earlier on, what Cassie liked, her favorite color, he favorite music, her best friend. sigh
I need for what I am feeling happened to this beautiful girl to not have happened and if it did that it's not in vain.

JMO

Thank you for being detailed in your post. And completely understand where you're coming from..

Unfortunately I cannot blame TS. She came out strong early for Cassie and took a lot of heat and faced a lot of blacklash once the FB wars started. If she has withdrawn from publicly commenting even on social media in order to buy her own family a little peace I cannot say I blame her or find it suspicious. Bottom line she is a mom with her own teen to think about. JMO
I could not agree more with you. She's definitely received a lot of back lash. Maybe once she's able to gather that peace, she will be more open once again. JMO

Except that the reasoning is all assumption -we don't know that as fact. On top of that-my bottom line is what about Cassie? Maybe I'm a different parent but if I & my son were on the same shoes I can't say I'd be turning my back on a kid that's been failed by the masses. Am I saying I suspect her? Not exactly but am I disappointed & add her to the list that failed Cassie at this point, yes I am. While I'm sure it's likely LE could have told her "DO NOT share XYZ" it's not likely they'd tell her to change her current habits & pattern. I don't see them telling her to stop publicly posting & asking others to also do so in hopes of finding Cassie. Again JMO.

Again I ask Bigheart-are you verified? Anything you attest to here if not can be removed by mods, FYI.

I wasn't there for the FB wars because at the time I had no idea Cassie was missing.
I don't need for TS to be commenting on social media, but do hope she will continue standing strong for Cassie, even while she stands strong for her son and the rest of her family. It's that seed of doubt that Brandon planted that is and will make people do a double take on her and her family, and make her actions now seem suspect to some. Not all but some.
JMO

Except that the reasoning is all assumption -we don't know that as fact. On top of that-my bottom line is what about Cassie? Maybe I'm a different parent but if I & my son were on the same shoes I can't say I'd be turning my back on a kid that's been failed by the masses. Am I saying I suspect her? Not exactly but am I disappointed & add her to the list that failed Cassie at this point, yes I am. While I'm sure it's likely LE could have told her "DO NOT share XYZ" it's not likely they'd tell her to change her current habits & pattern. I don't see them telling her to stop publicly posting & asking others to also do so in hopes of finding Cassie. Again JMO.

Again I ask Bigheart-are you verified? Anything you attest to here if not can be removed by mods, FYI.

No I'm not verified and that is why I state that everything is JMO. Would I be able to answer some these questions yes, I definitely could, but because I'm not verified, I just give my opinion.

Bigheart..

Please try to get verified if you can , it is nothing personal we want to hear what you have to say !
It has to do with the rules and rumors and we do get more freedom if you are VERIFIED than if you are not.

Local rumors we hear are not allowed ,but if a VI hears them local we get a little slack.. Cassie needs the slack .KWIM?
I am sorry most of the locals in Cassie case have had a hard go of it but we do want you here!

I really enjoy hearing what the local people have to say. Even if you are not verified ,please dont think we dont appreciate your post!

Bigheart..

Please try to get verified if you can , it is nothing personal we want to hear what you have to say !
It has to do with the rules and rumors and we do get more freedom if you are VERIFIED than if you are not.

Local rumors we hear are not allowed ,but if a VI hears them local we get a little slack.. Cassie needs the slack .KWIM?
I am sorry most of the locals in Cassie case have had a hard go of it but we do want you here!

I really enjoy hearing what the local people have to say. Even if you are not verified ,please dont think we dont appreciate your post!

Thank you for your kind words. I've tried to her verified, but I guess since I don't know Cassie's mother and or family, I can't be verified. So I guess since I can't be help here for some of you, I'll go back doing what I've done for the last 3 months and be a voice for Cassie.

Thank you for your kind words. I've tried to her verified, but I guess since I don't know Cassie's mother and or family, I can't be verified. So I guess since I can't be help here for some of you, I'll go back doing what I've done for the last 3 months and be a voice for Cassie.

I want you to stay, verified or not. Please keep being a voice for Cassie here, too. I care what you have to say even if you have to put a JMO behind every word of it.

Don't think that isn't valuable! Someone has to be!
Just be very careful what you say & how. Tossing "jmo" doesn't always cover you & may get you or the forum a time out-I've been there before.

I want you to stay, verified or not. Please keep being a voice for Cassie here, too. I care what you have to say even if you have to put a JMO behind every word of it.

Thank you. I have went over the rules and I do try my best to follow them. I'm still learning as I go, and would never try and hurt anything that could possibly be helpful to Cassie. Some of you have wonderful questions and points that you make on here. I appreciate what you do for Cassie

Don't think that isn't valuable! Someone has to be!
Just be very careful what you say & how. Tossing "jmo" doesn't always cover you & may get you or the forum a time out-I've been there before.

Not even if you type in 3 times all in caps??

LOL...

I know we can't discuss the blog here. BUT I wonder if we could work on the known facts & pin point what things we feel would be best to go after answers on? Maybe feed those questions to MSM journalists through our FB & twitter campaigns to get answers into the public?

Mine would be:
-Why is BR still in custody and has he been arraigned and did he enter a plea to the criminal trespassing case?
-Why did SPD bring the FBI in-do they think Cassie was kidnapped or trafficked?
-Can the journalist verify with the search leader the information about the phone pings and the search for disarticulated remains?
-Has everyones cell phones been taken in to custody?
-What is the youth of Stuttgart saying about the disappearance of Cassie?

I just need some truth.

JMO

TY for the shout out menmo. I do think that we have to consider clusters of RSO's. It wouldnt be the first time that a jurisdiction was hyper focused on the inconsistencies from the family and wasnt able to clear them and move on to someone else. In my experience, that is part of what we are looking at here. Seriously, few of these insiders have given anyone reason not to be suspicious of them. I know JC and BR have been named specifically by SPD but they clearly stated no one has been eliminated. If they truly havent, it is because LE cant eliminate them. So those who have no part in this really need to cooperate fully and completely so that LE can move on. I always use Marc Klaas as an example-when Polly disappeared he took a poly and did everything in his power to enable LE to eliminate him and move on.

I'd love to sit down, face to face, and talk to JC and ask all of those questions. I cannot figure out why reporters are not doing it.
Have they tried and been turned down? I sincerely hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState