AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine would be:
-Why is BR still in custody and has he been arraigned and did he enter a plea to the criminal trespassing case?
-Why did SPD bring the FBI in-do they think Cassie was kidnapped or trafficked?
-Can the journalist verify with the search leader the information about the phone pings and the search for disarticulated remains?
-Has everyones cell phones been taken in to custody?
-What is the youth of Stuttgart saying about the disappearance of Cassie?

I like your list , I would probably want to see a reporter ask Chris about BR and Judy's relationship and what if anything Cassie had shared with him.
I also would like to see them do a background piece on the family.

I also really want to know why Judy is disabled and how Cassie got the scar.

I'd love to sit down, face to face, and talk to JC and ask all of those questions. I cannot figure out why reporters are not doing it.
Have they tried and been turned down? I sincerely hope not.

Your "face to face" comment reminds me of a seminar I sat in on about 9-10mths ago on SM & missing persons by Holly Hughes who is not only a defense atty but a Legal Analyst with HLN. One thing she advised families of the missing to try in addition to the typical FB & twitter accts was a YouTube. She recommended opening an acct with "Missing ____" or "Justice for ____" depending on their status -missing, recovered wo answers, etc On the YouTube channel either a family spokes person or member would talk to ppl-whether daily or weekly & state case facts, talk about the victim, show photos, tell stories, be YOUR OWN MEDIA. In other words-build it & they will come. Share it on FB, twitter, google+, etc but get your face out there & make people see you, be REAL to them. Because the human connection makes all the difference. I haven't seen anyone that I've been involved with try it, but I get the logic in it for sure.

I'd like to know IF Cassie was in the habit of sending out texts, to one person or whomever, saying she was going to get cigarettes, OR going here, OR going there

And IF she indeed would walk to get cigs....where did she normally go? SOMEONE has to know this, especially IF she has done so before.

And IF Cassie was known, per JC, to grab her phone and go walk, when blowing off steam or whatever the heck drove her to do so, WHERE would she walk, for how long, and why has no one ever claimed to have seen her doing so?
Did she stay on the street/sidewalk fairly visible....or go walking 'off-road' where she wasn't as noticeable???

You know what Cassie's case feels like to me? (I have been thinking about this for a while.) It feels like a case where everyone is afraid that LE is going to get too close to something or someone they love if they give information. It feels like an investigation where everyone, possibly even including SPD, is in defensive mode. Some how it is easier or preferable to sacrifice this child then get to the bottom of how and why she disappeared. jmvho.

You know what Cassie's case feels like to me? (I have been thinking about this for a while.) It feels like a case where everyone is afraid that LE is going to get too close to something or someone they love if they give information. It feels like an investigation where everyone, possibly even including SPD, is in defensive mode. Some how it is easier or preferable to sacrifice this child then get to the bottom of how and why she disappeared.

Only church scares people like that!

This should answer my question above. So back to Cassie did make it home-her stuff is there.
http://www.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20141207/NEWS/141209736
(If on mobile make sure to hit next page)

“Her phone is all she took,” her mother, Judy Compton, said recently when asked to describe that day. “She left her purse, overnight bag and her (phone) charger in her purse.”

So, Cassie allegedly texted HS that she was going out to get cigarettes around 7 p.m., but according to mom, "her phone is all she took," leaving her purse (which would most likely have cigarette money in it) behind? I know someone alluded to her possibly having an older friend she could get cigs from since she's clearly not old enough to buy them herself, but I'm really scratching my head over this one.

I like your list , I would probably want to see a reporter ask Chris about BR and Judy's relationship and what if anything Cassie had shared with him.
I also would like to see them do a background piece on the family.

I also really want to know why Judy is disabled and how Cassie got the scar.

Two pictures show a fancy walker with hand brakes in the background.

Maybe TS is being quiet because her name and family's name has been ran through the mud for merely trying to help Cassie. Maybe she feels she as a mother has a duty to her own child to protect him as well. JMO
I'll be honest in saying that I would absolutely do the same thing. However, I am logical and adventurous enough to still put myself out there. My radar does not have HS nor TS on it other than wanting info. I do not believe anything nefarious occurred because of them. Just my 2 cents.

I'm almost certain TS has given all her information to LE. I don't find it necessary in my opinion that by her not sharing it with anyone else other than LE means she's not helping. I'm saying I think at this point her being quiet (because she's given all her information to LE) is her protecting her own. And in my opinion there is nothing wrong w that. JMO
I agree with MOST of that. There is nothing to be lost and everything to be gained by publicly describing her last known outfit, demure, and conversations.

Unless they have her last known clothing in their hands, meaning the feds or ASP, there is no reason not to describe it. I mean if JC is putting out this general description of an outfit and HS is recalling completely different clothing, that is certainly compelling. If the feds have blue jean/blue plaid/teal plaid shorts in their hands, even better...especially if they picked it up from inside of her house.

I dont see that happening here.

How about terror from an ACLU perspective? We have a man in custody who has either been secretly arraigned, tried and convicted or we have a man being held with no end in sight and the only charge is a misdemeanor???

That is kind of hard to swallow.

Is he for sure still in custody?

Can we get a photo of his booking? I find it curious that he shaved between the house fire , which occurred after his last interview, and his arrest. Why is that curious? Because men's toiletries, including shave cream were located in the vicinity of Casscoe pings in that same time frame.

If that is evidence they are keeping hushed about to preserve the case... fine. But LE needs to come out and make a statement that they are in fact working, but choosing to withhold info to protect the case. I could live with that because then at least we'd know they gave a damm. Right now it feels like they are covering up stuff or trying to shield someone. Or covering up mistakes they made.

Can we get a photo of his booking? I find it curious that he shaved between the house fire , which occurred after his last interview, and his arrest. Why is that curious? Because men's toiletries, including shave cream were located in the vicinity of Casscoe pings in that same time frame.

If that is evidence they are keeping hushed about to preserve the case... fine. But LE needs to come out and make a statement that they are in fact working, but choosing to withhold info to protect the case. I could live with that because them at least I'd know they gave a damm. Right now it feels like they are covering up stuff or trying to shield someone.

I believe we had our hand smacked earlier for screenshots but you can look him up at www.Vinelink.com in Arkansas County, AR

Ok. I saw that pic. Thought it was old. He looks like a kid. o_O

FYI... the scanner gurus acknowledged our request for a rewind on the 9-1-1 call for the fire that happened at/by the Compton's after Cassie's disappearance...

Reply indicates there is no LE scanner feed for Arkansas County, Arkansas....

:sigh:

O/T... But... "Arkansas" is spelled "A-a-k-a-n-s-a-s" on the police website...and the website was created or updated way back in 2011... does this tell us something?...:banghead:

IIRC presumed said 'toiletries', mentioned by a VI, were discovered no where near Casscoe
Unless there are other mystery ones??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member