AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: this x 1000. HTG's father & stepmom were the driving force being looking for HTG. They rallied tremendous support in Ashland, from WSers, & Help Save the Next Girl. They worked (literally) around the clock to keep Hannah's name out there...

Weird how it almost seems some parents would like everyone to forget their child's name...so the uncomfortable questions stop...

Back in the slammer, eh? That was quick. MUST Kinfo (although not always 100%OW WHY!

You can sign up for VINE alerts on your email or txt or phone or mail. ;)
As to why...you're probably going to be left to you own thoughts until arraignment is public (which is pretty much immediate if you have local onsite access...otherwise seems difficult to gain. Something I haven't understood about BR's earlier charges.) But anyhoo...certainly it is obvious he was picked up this time, local to Arkansas County, AK. Not any other surrounding co.

You can sign up for VINE alerts on your email or txt or phone or mail. ;)
As to why...you're probably going to be left to you own thoughts until arraignment is public (which is pretty much immediate if you have local onsite access...otherwise seems difficult to gain. Something I haven't understood about BR's earlier charges.) But anyhoo...certainly it is obvious he was picked up this time, local to Arkansas County, AK. Not any other surrounding co.

That was how I knew he was released before. I signed up on Vinelink for email & text notifications. & It does state that he is in AK county if you haven't seen that for sure yet.

Anyone else notice this photo seems to appear like he has tear streaks down the sides of his face?

That was how I knew he was released before. I signed up on Vinelink for email & text notifications. & It does state that he is in AK county if you haven't seen that for sure yet.

Anyone else notice this photo seems to appear like he has tear streaks down the sides of his face?
He for sure didn't look happy. I wonder if he has been in contact with his family. I have a feeling they've written him off. I wonder if he's been in contact with JC, HS or looked for DB...

I've taken to Twitter & FB. Seriously have no words for the lack of concern for this young girl. When is someone going to at least show some decency & run a real story on her?

I know, C4M. I tried to run a twitter campaign, and for all the responses, not once did it prove fruitful re: the media. Sad.

Agreed, same here. Even the "hey email me here" response ended up nowhere. I've never seen media so pointless.

They just want you to friend them so they can use you for spamming THEIR agenda. I have my own agenda. You work for me! ha!

Well tomorrow when everyone is online I think I'll tweet that one person " SO you said you needed to cover snow first-isn't it gone now???" Ya think he'll respond? ;)

I think you'll get a response. But I think it'll stop there. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member