AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/10/13/vanished-arkansas-teen-cassie-Compton

listened to this again
WHO picked Cassie up Saturday around 1:30???? This report say HS picked her up and "brought her to our house"

because again there is this-
TRACEY SNYDER, MOTHER OF CASSIE`S BEST FRIEND (via phone): Well, my friend (ph) left her home and picked Cassie up Saturday afternoon about 1:30,

brought her to her house.
We all left together at 3:30 to go to the Dewitt (ph) Derby.

from http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1410/13/ijvm.01.html

DID HS pick her up OR a FRIEND???

I am so confused

listened to this again
WHO picked Cassie up Saturday around 1:30???? This report say HS picked her up and "brought her to our house"

TRACEY SNYDER, MOTHER OF CASSIE`S BEST FRIEND (via phone): Well, my friend (ph) left her home and picked Cassie up Saturday afternoon about 1:30,

I am so confused
I'm not sure why we overlooked these inconsistencies earlier, but maybe it's not too late. Obviously, LE needs to do this dirty work because we have no jurisdiction, but it should be compiled and brought to their attention. Also, for the love of all things good, please include Cassie's mom so she is cooperative and empowered. This is her daughter. And if she had anything to do with Cassie's disappearance, it'll come out. Until then, innocent until proven guilty.

For me what is telling is that Tupelo went in and asked for the MP report and was given a report that indicated she was reported missing 9/15. Which is in line with some of the media that was done. JC woke up at 8AM and realized Cassie wasnt in her bed so called LE. If the 72 hour nonsense (jmvho) was told to BR, why the change to taking a report 12 hours later?

I dont think it happened, but will be happy to be proven wrong once the documents/incident report of his "visit" is posted.

For me what is telling is that Tupelo went in and asked for the MP report and was given a report that indicated she was reported missing 9/15. Which is in line with some of the media that was done. JC woke up at 8AM and realized Cassie wasnt in her bed so called LE. If the 72 hour nonsense (jmvho) was told to BR, why the change to taking a report 12 hours later?

I dont think it happened, but will be happy to be proven wrong once the documents/incident report of his "visit" is posted.

Perhaps they looked for her the night before too, but JC was on meds and sick so unable to follow up. When she woke in the morning, she really freaked.

She perhaps is not well spoken. She perhaps didn't specify terms like "next day" when being interviewed because she was upset, scared, desperate, hurried and trying to squeeze everything in at once, and didn't go back to clarify - or wasn't provided the opportunity to.

After just going through a very similar situation with the Rebecca Watts case, I see how easy it is for everyone to jump to conclusions and get caught up in a witch hunt.

What if BR and JC are on the up and up, and a young predator is running loose in Arkansas? Nothing is solved, and Cassie is not found if all avenues aren't pursued.

well you know if Cassie had indeed gone off for a few days or so before, more than once, assuming BR DID go to LE station, I wonder if LE asked BR if she had ever took off before, and he said well yeah & mentioned those times, and LE took it upon them selves to think, well this is what has happened again, thus no urgency?
And then TS stuck her nose in, everything got all mixed up and LE had no choice but to go to JC's house....

VI Twimmom96 seems to have given knowledge of the trip to LE Sunday night...not sure if there was an incident report?
And why did BR supposedly KEEP calling TS, not once, but 3 times???

What I don't quite get, is if Cassie had taken off in some manner prior to this, is what {specifically} made THIS time different?

I'm not sure why we overlooked these inconsistencies earlier, but maybe it's not too late. Obviously, LE needs to do this dirty work because we have no jurisdiction, but it should be compiled and brought to their attention. Also, for the love of all things good, please include Cassie's mom so she is cooperative and empowered. This is her daughter. And if she had anything to do with Cassie's disappearance, it'll come out. Until then, innocent until proven guilty.

I do have compassion for JC and don't want to judge her, personally, but until LE clear her as a suspect we should not be contacting her or going out of our way to point out holes in the story she may be inclined to fill up. I fear this forum being public and the VIs close to her being involved previously may already have complicated things worse for Cassie and be part of why LE will not share any information with us or the public. I truly hope she is cleared - it is already a sad enough story without the mother being at the center of it.

We need an updated statement from LE on suspects and basic facts of the case.

I do have compassion for JC and don't want to judge her, personally, but until LE clear her as a suspect we should not be contacting her or going out of our way to point out holes in the story she may be inclined to fill up. I fear this forum being public and the VIs close to her being involved previously may already have complicated things worse for Cassie and be part of why LE will not share any information with us or the public. I truly hope she is cleared - it is already a sad enough story without the mother being at the center of it.

We need an updated statement from LE on suspects and basic facts of the case.
I don't know that we're owed an update. I'm pretty sure that if JC wanted to concoct new theories and change her tune now, that would scream cover up. I have not suggested anything that isn't already out there. I have, however, opened my mind to the idea that someone who claims to be a friend betrayed Cassie, or helped her run away. The facts are the facts. Pointing them out can only be beneficial.

listened to this again

I am so confused

I listened and listened again - I honestly think its another transcription error. I think she says "my son" not "my friend" and "brought her to our house" not "her house."

I'll take a listen too, when I get home.

Gig Tu, I am on the *not sure BR did it* train with you. For sure. It feels to me that when the actual story is known, everyone will have had a hand in this and everyone will have had something to hide and Cassie's well being will have been jettisoned for a collective CYA. Like sre and others have alluded to-who is sitting back suspecting their family or friend?

I dont believe the late night visit to the police station happened. I would have to see some kind of documentation on that one.

Here is the thing-if there is a collective CYA going on, if it could happen to Cassie it could happen to anyone else in town. jmo

y'all scoot over, I am on that *not sure BR did it* train too....ok,my little left toe might be dragging the ground a tinsy bit
It's like something is just too odd though, kwim?

Gig, you said "...the idea that someone who claims to be a friend betrayed Cassie...."
that sent a shiver down my spine ugh
can you even imagine if that is so???
It is so so odd her 'friends' don't seem to be keeping her name/image in the forefront....why

I want so badly for her to have run away

yes Believe, and don't forget, Mr Gibbs is still missing too

Collective CYA...scary thought

BR and JC seem to be foggy on the details of when and if they saw/ heard Cassie. TS is the only adult who seems to have a clear opinion. Is there anyone else who has verified that Cassie even went to the derby? There are no pictures of her there that I am aware of. We won't know if LE even verified that maybe her phone pingged there or didn't.

I am still wondering, - because BR and JC seem fogged out for whatever reason, does that mean that HS and TS are believable by default? Have any of HS's friends corroborated he and Cassie attended the Derby? Was TS actually at the derby? HS has his own car and supposedly drove Cassie home. Seems there was a statement somewhere that Cassie was unusually and possibly uncomfortably quiet during the ride after the derby. Did anyone say if she and H had a falling out? Were they both seeing their relationship differently?

Is anyone in Stuttgart asking the right questions?

JC was sick in bed, with the door closed, and suffers from some sort of painful disability. That explains her fog. I don't think BR was home, but JC maybe thought he was.

Everyone please remember our rules: You cannot call law enforcement and ask questions then post about the conversation on Websleuths.

What you do on your own time off the forum is your business. However, if we allow one person to call law enforcement and then post about it guess how long it will take for that particular law enforcement agency to receive hundreds of calls from other Websleuths members wanting answers.

Please understand the reason we do this is because many law enforcement agencies think of Websleuths as being full of busybodies who just want to interfere. I know this isn't true but it makes it more difficult if members call police just to ask questions.

I appreciate how much you are about Cassie's case.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to write me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Thank you,
Tricia

Thank you, Tricia. I won't suggest things of that nature in the future. :blushing:

I don't know that we're owed an update. I'm pretty sure that if JC wanted to concoct new theories and change her tune now, that would scream cover up. I have not suggested anything that isn't already out there. I have, however, opened my mind to the idea that someone who claims to be a friend betrayed Cassie, or helped her run away. The facts are the facts. Pointing them out can only be beneficial.

I meant we as in the general public. Not that they owe it to anyone, but it would just be professional and also keep people from sleuthing BR and JC to pieces if they don't deserve it :} Maybe I'm being unfair to LE and the problem is with the media. God knows if you look through the media timeline it is full of parroting and poor fact-checking and then all followups end a couple months ago.

The media are attention *advertiser censored*'s who jump from story to story to get our attention and keep it. I wish instead they'd adopt a soap opera mentality for some stories, and keep following every undignified new clue. Freedom of speech is a double edged sword. I know if I was innocent of an accusation I would hate to be tried by media. How do you recover from that?

It's not too late for BR to jump out there and start outing people and clear his name.

What we need is a journalist who is willing to champion Cassie and willing to follow the evidence/truth no matter where it leads. Because imvho it seems quite clear that in a big or small way, more than one local person had a hand in this disappearance.

I agree, believe. I don't have a clue why media won't pick this up. There is so much controversy, surely it would capture an audience.... if they knew.

I wish there was a journalist that would give us the true story of all involved. I want to know why BR moved to AR and how he met JC. I want to see interviews with his parents neighbors and siblings. I want to know the whole entire story behind JCs relationship with CCs bio dad. I want to see an interview with JCs daughter that she failed to protect from one of the many men in her life. What is her story, did JC know about the abuse or not? I want to know how many men lived with JC over the years around her children. I want to know what led them to homeschool CC, why they had recently moved, why she was on disability and if she stays doped up on pain meds because of it. Was JC just a sugar mama to BR? Was he keeping her in a fog while making advances towards CC? No job, just livin' off the old lady's check, driving her car around as needed and abusing her daughter? Maybe CC threatened to tell her mom so he illuminated her because he didn't want to be on the streets? Or did CC have a man? Perhaps that older boy? What is his real story? Seriously a journalist could do some background searching on each person on this case and keep people very interested.

Maybe after CC was gone for that weekend he was needing her, she came home and he started making advances and dirty comments causing her to say screw this and walk out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax