AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not related in any way at all to the best of my knowledge.

And, if we ARE associated...? I'd like to know who we're 'working' with, lol!

Re: Searches...

On 12/21/14, Got4 indicated that there was an outside group organizing a search for Cassie but they were having trouble finding motels because of duck hunting season:
LINK HERE

We also had Oriah mention an upcoming search here on 1/28/15:
LINK HERE

Is this the same planned search or are there multiple groups? If it is multiple groups, has either group searched or do they still plan to?

tlcya,
Can you link which FB page specifically are you referring to?
Some of these cases have duplicates upon duplicate pages in SM.... and I'm interested in whether or not you are referring to the compromised account, or one of the others?

I wonder if several SM platforms were perhaps questioned and/or subpoenaed for information related to Cassie's case?

interesting that someone has chosen to remove Cassie's most current FB page.

a) Cassie herself removed it. (This is my hope and also the least likely answer IMO)
b) Someone else in possession of Cassie's password (we have been told that her mother has the password but do not have independent verification of that IMO) has taken it down for reasons unknown
c) LE has been much more active behind the scenes than appearances would seem to indicate and for some unnamed reason has opted to shut the page down at this late date.

There were three. Now only two remain. I cannot link to that page any longer as the message I see is this https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005508314444&fref=ts

Sorry, this page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

ksv094IcU42.png

https://www.facebook.com/cassie.compton.1?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/cassie.compton3?fref=ts
are still up
the one that was named cassie.compton395?fref=ts is now gone

The cached version still exists http://webcache.googleusercontent.c.../cassie.compton.395+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Not related in any way at all to the best of my knowledge.

And, if we ARE associated...? I'd like to know who we're 'working' with, lol!

TY Oriah. Then who is the other group and did they do a search or not?

That was a question for the Universe, but thank you for answering :)

Thank you los2188.

If ya'll do have the opportunity to watch this documentary, please do. Sex trafficking and child sex trafficking is an overwhelming issue in todays world. It crosses all boundaries-socioeconomic, race, sex, age, community...everything. Runaways and children living in difficult family environments are particularly vulnerable....but sometimes children are trafficked from their own homes as well-or through acquaintances of family, or even 'friends.'

Know what to look for....for Cassie- but also for every other child out there that is a 'forgotten child.'

If you see something, report it.

I want to see a pic of Cassie smiling. She looks so sad. Even those pictures above, just 2, have a sort of smile. Poor girl. Where are you Cassie?

Thank you los2188.

If ya'll do have the opportunity to watch this documentary, please do. Sex trafficking and child sex trafficking is an overwhelming issue in todays world. It crosses all boundaries-socioeconomic, race, sex, age, community...everything. Runaways and children living in difficult family environments are particularly vulnerable....but sometimes children are trafficked from their own homes as well-or through acquaintances of family, or even 'friends.'

Know what to look for....for Cassie- but also for every other child out there that is a 'forgotten child.'

If you see something, report it.

los2188, thank you. And thank you Oriah, for emphasizing.

sigh. Her expression, so sardonic, IMO, in many. So old, and tired, and yet viewing things with some F'd up sardonic humor. JM very personal, Opinion.

Where is Cassie Compton?

^ sardonic...yes tlyca I can see that

ya know I had thought well maybe someone is covering for someone, or maybe people think someone is guilty because of his 'oddness'....but then could there be a classic case of scapegoat occurring?

but more and more I wonder if there are one, or more, that are secretly concerned that someone else, that they know, is the one who may have disappeared Cassie
and some how each is inadvertently covering for that person they are concerned about?
one individual, several individuals....acting independently or together

how many days has it been now, and LE still hasn't cleared Anyone??

I've been pondering this really deeply lately, and I think there's a gap in "what we think we know". I've said this before, others are saying it now.

This is what we know:
9/13 Cassie left her home to spend the night with friends.
9/14 Cassie's belongings appeared at her home, minus her cell phone. No one saw her that night.

That's all we know. Any texts between those two dates could have been sent by anyone. Any texts sent after her belongs arrived home could have been sent by anyone.

Furthermore, any claims of drivers being home at a certain time, or that "he said, she said" are hearsay. Be they phone call, or otherwise.

Someone here, in an earlier thread, said LE admitted BR showed up at the PD. I would like to find out the truth in that. It is very important. Many of us here have not wanted to believe this, including me, so have not pursued it. That was closed minded.

I don't think Cassie herself ever came home because it has not been proven. And I think LE needs to consider the road travelled from H to Stuttgart. And if a ping was discovered in Casscoe, we need to know whos phone, what time, and where HS was during that time. We cannot rely on a mother bear's accounting.

Without breaking terms of service, I think you understand what I'm getting at.

If BR was smart, he'd go to LE and tell them everything he knows. He doesn't owe that to us, he needs to do it for Cassie. Maybe he did, and maybe finally there's some movement in this case.

BNBM Highlights:

"*" because her stuff made it there doesn't mean SHE made it there. IMO someone brought it.

"1" Because IMO they have a lot to hide not relating to Cassie

"**" because he and JC heard someone come and go but didn't answer when she called out Hi Baby Girl but heard that person leave.

IMO it's plausible based on what we know that someone else came and went and didn't answer because it wasn't Cassie and neither BR nor JC has been able to say they SAW her.

JMO but based on what we know - we do not know if anyone actually SAW her.

:cow:

Thank you so much for also stating this.

"In the third -- third phone call, he said that he did. He went to the police department, and they told him that it would be a 72-hour wait. "

Taken from JMV interview with TS linked above. Sorry I can't seem to be able to paste the link here.
My question is why would BR say this if Cassie never made it home? Don't get me wrong I don't believe he went to SPD, but why would he even make that up if she never came home?
I hope that makes sense.

It will take some time, but I'm going to dig through the threads starting with thread #1. I remember someone saying they called the PD and a LEO verified BR did go there. However, they apparently denied the 72 hour thing. We all poo-pooed it here, and I think that was a mistake on our part.

Gig I may have that saved , some remark about BR & LE said he came, let me dig around

here-
a VI posted Thread 1 post #873

Twinmom96
Twinmom96 is offline Verified Insider - Cassie Compton Case

Question Admin I have a question...

Quote Originally Posted by SmallTownMomma View Post
" I knew that an officer did not come to the house until the next morning, JC and a couple others confirmed that. Judy did not say anything to me about BR going to the police station, just that someone (not sure of the name, but not BR) called LE."

The officer confirmed that he rode his bicycle to the police station. (Admin. is it ok to post officers name or initialls?)

BBM

and post #867 Thread 1

Twinmom96
Twinmom96 is offline Verified Insider - Cassie Compton Case

Quote Originally Posted by SmallTownMomma View Post
"LE did not go to JC's house until Monday morning to take a report, she told me that herself, TS has also said that in one of her interviews. I would think that if she was reported missing Sunday night then LE would be there shortly after to take a report and get things moving. IF she was reported missing Sunday night and LE did not think it important enough to check it out until the next morning, then there is something else wrong with the picture."

Ok finally what I was looking for. What is "protocol"? LE has corrected that BR did come to the station Sunday night and spoke with a male and female officer. The male officer took the information on his notebook and called his superior. Then the officer drove around and looked but the superior did not come to Cassie's home until the next morning. I feel they should have taken this more seriously from the beginning. As of this past week the regional chief officer has been in and they called JC to the station to do a handwritten statement. What is this for at such a late date. This superior officer said that the ball was dropped but what do we do not to pick the ball back up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ