AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The million dollar question...

Let's pretend... let's pretend BR wasn't even home from 6:20-7:00, but came home later. Perhaps he was doing something quite illegal, and figured this was a better way to go. He might never have dreamed she'd stay missing. And what if he DID go to the APD and they knew him, thought he was a nut job, and just tried to get rid of him?

BUT, even if that were the case... I still say two years in the pokey for burglary is better than 30-life. knim?

Caring4, any outcome regarding your contact with the reporter?

"In the third -- third phone call, he said that he did. He went to the police department, and they told him that it would be a 72-hour wait. "

Taken from JMV interview with TS linked above. Sorry I can't seem to be able to paste the link here.
My question is why would BR say this if Cassie never made it home? Don't get me wrong I don't believe he went to SPD, but why would he even make that up if she never came home?
I hope that makes sense.

Not that I really think BR is innocent, but say he wasn't involved at all in Cassie's disappearance and called TS being told that Hunter dropped her off, then I'm sure he was told Cassie texted HS that she was going out for cigs. Maybe he did go to the police department to report that she ran away, or did we ever hear that he went to the police dept by anyone other than TS?

I have yet to see any proof or corroboration that Cassie actually got dropped off - just some noise JC heard and called out to her Baby Girl. Just one person's story - the last one to see her alive,,

So why is HS's story so believable? HE is the one who said that BR saw her yet inquired later if she was still with them. Every bit of information came from the friend and his Mother.

Why is their story so believable?

Did we ever find out what store sells smokes to minors?

Does anyone know how to get an elephant out of the room?

:cow:

We are in a tricky place, Steleheart. HS is a minor and hasnt been named, although no one has been cleared. He hasnt made statements-the things attributed to him are by way of his mother TS. We have seen how "telephone" works in this town, imvho. So it may be as this story unfolds, some of what she said on JVM will prove to be a misunderstanding/misremembering of sorts. But that is just speculation on my part.

We are in a tricky place, Steleheart. HS is a minor and hasnt been named, although no one has been cleared. He hasnt made statements-the things attributed to him are by way of his mother TS. We have seen how "telephone" works in this town, imvho. So it may be as this story unfolds, some of what she said on JVM will prove to be a misunderstanding/misremembering of sorts. But that is just speculation on my part.

Yup, tricky. So with that in mind I am not encouraging anyone to sleuth the minor, only that no single story is the one to believe. Not Cassie's family or the friend's family.

ETA; still being cautious because I am not pointing a finger at one person or another. My point is that who can we say definitely was the last person to see Cassie? HF? TS? JC? BR?

IMO it's unknown because there is no verifiable evidence of who actually saw the child last.

I have yet to see any proof or corroboration that Cassie actually got dropped off - just some noise JC heard and called out to her Baby Girl. Just one person's story - the last one to see her alive,,

So why is HS's story so believable? HE is the one who said that BR saw her yet inquired later if she was still with them. Every bit of information came from the friend and his Mother.

Why is their story so believable?

Did we ever find out what store sells smokes to minors?

Does anyone know how to get an elephant out of the room?

Let's not forget that there have been no pictures of Cassie at the derby in Dewitt. Why is that? No pictures from the drive there? No pics at the derby? No selfies in the car on the drive back? Hanging out having fun with friends and no pics?

Let's not forget that there have been no pictures of Cassie at the derby in Dewitt. Why is that? No pictures from the drive there? No pics at the derby? No selfies in the car on the drive back? Hanging out having fun with friends and no pics?

Maybe the pics taken at the derby are on Cassie's phone. Her phone is missing presumably with her.
If Cassie never made it home, how was it that her overnight bag and purse did?
If Cassie never made it home why would JC and BR not be screaming this from the rooftops?
Why would BR say "gone like a whisper in the wind" if she wasn't there to be gone?
These are just some questions that I have that make me think that Cassie did return home on Sunday evening and then... Went missing. My opinion only.

Maybe the pics taken at the derby are on Cassie's phone. Her phone is missing presumably with her.
If Cassie never made it home, how was it that her overnight bag and purse did?
If Cassie never made it home why would JC and BR not be screaming this from the rooftops?
Why would BR say "gone like a whisper in the wind" if she wasn't there to be gone?
These are just some questions that I have that make me think that Cassie did return home on Sunday evening and then... Went missing. My opinion only.

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. See I have all the answers. ;) I am super frustrated. If BR & HS were both involved, it'd make a lot more sense. JC didn't see or hear from Cassie, only heard her come in. If it wasn't her, it could have been anyone dropping off her bag & purse. JC may believe Cassie did come home. BR may be involved and lying. JC may be involved and lying. HS might be involved and lying.

As far as the pics on her phone, why didn't she post any to instagram or facebook over the weekend? Why didn't HS? Why didn't anyone? I would just like to see pics of Cassie from the derby, I just wish we could verify that she indeed was there.

If Cassie never made it home, how was it that her overnight bag and purse did?*
If Cassie never made it home why would JC and BR not be screaming this from the rooftops?1
Why would BR say "gone like a whisper in the wind"** if she wasn't there to be gone?

BNBM Highlights:

"*" because her stuff made it there doesn't mean SHE made it there. IMO someone brought it.

"1" Because IMO they have a lot to hide not relating to Cassie

"**" because he and JC heard someone come and go but didn't answer when she called out Hi Baby Girl but heard that person leave.

IMO it's plausible based on what we know that someone else came and went and didn't answer because it wasn't Cassie and neither BR nor JC has been able to say they SAW her.

JMO but based on what we know - we do not know if anyone actually SAW her.

I'm not trying to defend JC & BR since they are considered suspects by LE.

But imagine you are an uninvolved parent and your teen comes home but you don't get out of bed to say hi, you don't interact with your child at all. The guilt has to be horrendous if JC was not involved in Cassie's disappearance. She has no idea if her child came home at all. JC was sick in bed, but could have texted Cassie to come tell her about the weekend. My kiddos are little, but even if I'm sick in bed they come cuddle me, visit with me, tell me about their day.

I want an arrest, is that really too much to ask for? Where is she? What happened?

Did someone take down Cassie's most recent FB page? I can only find the one from 2010.

well how about that , it is MIA....but given the fact that supposedly the password was figured out/shared, no telling what is going on

Yeah, anyone could have taken it down unfortunately. I am trying to figure out the motivation for taking the current one down-perhaps to prevent sleuthing of others. I am sure much of it has been captured via screen shot, but so be it.

Cassie honey, time to show yourself one way or the other...

interesting that someone has chosen to remove Cassie's most current FB page.

a) Cassie herself removed it. (This is my hope and also the least likely answer IMO)
b) Someone else in possession of Cassie's password (we have been told that her mother has the password but do not have independent verification of that IMO) has taken it down for reasons unknown
c) LE has been much more active behind the scenes than appearances would seem to indicate and for some unnamed reason has opted to shut the page down at this late date.

Then I guess the other pages will be coming down as well. Shortly. It would be nice if it came down because there is something on it that is relevant to the investigation. That would be AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog