AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to ask you all to reread the paragraph on the top *x place because the author has it wrong anyway. They have confused BR with Cassie's birth father, who messed with Cassie's older sister. That man lives in OK. BR has never been convicted of such a crime. If that author can't even get the players straight, I wouldn't place too much stock in the rest.

But yeah, it's been long argued that JC has a lot to lose if it's found out BR ever touched Cassie.

I was unable to find any commentary leading me to think BR confessed to anything. Where can I find that?

Jumping off this thought, being that she was homeschooled she could have been missing for a while. We know she went to the doctor before going missing - after that appointment are there any pictures of her or sighting besides the 4 people closest to the case?

Cassie was at a Fifth Quarter activity at First Baptist-Stuttgart on Friday night (3-12). Two supervising adults confirm she was there in addition to my oldest child having seen her. These adults had a conversation with her that night about not attending school . . . .

Also, why would TS say she spent the weekend with Cassie if she hadn't, at least some of it.

^^ fwiw, supposedly she was at the football game there in Stuttgart that Friday night... one of her FB friends had mentioned fun, or something last night at the the game, and then her name and she had liked it... Its gone now since her last FB has mysteriously gone missing
(I think I have a SS)

I am very aware of the "like" she made at 1:01 p.m. Saturday afternoon in response to a comment about the game made by another teen A. BUT there is still confusion over which ballgame she had attended, as A transferred into Stuttgart from Carlisle for the spring semester. Carlisle played in DeWitt, and Warren played in Stuttgart. The teens could have been at either game and then gathered at FBC for the Fifth Quarter from 10 - 11 p.m. (I do not have contact with A to directly ask him the question about which game. The police were alerted to this issue / event.)

(I can still see this comment and like from A's page.)

Also, why would TS say she spent the weekend with Cassie if she hadn't, at least some of it.

To give a false timeline and allow someone to get a head start. If there are several people involved they can keep LE looking in the wrong places. Example - Person a could say I saw her Thursday, person b saw her Friday, person c Friday night and person d Saturday morning...and they could have "disappeared" the person on Tuesday. Could have been helping them escape OR hurting them. LE would be looking at phone activity Thursday thru Saturday but all then shenanigans would have already happened and tracks covered by that Thursday. If we are looking for absolute truths in this case we might need to go back farther, IDK.

Cassie was at a Fifth Quarter activity at First Baptist-Stuttgart on Friday night (3-12). Two supervising adults confirm she was there in addition to my oldest child having seen her. These adults had a conversation with her that night about not attending school . . . .

So here we have a verifiable sighting, Friday 3/12 Cassie was seen by multiple people.

To give a false timeline and allow someone to get a head start. If there are several people involved they can keep LE looking in the wrong places. Example - Person a could say I saw her Thursday, person b saw her Friday, person c Friday night and person d Saturday morning...and they could have "disappeared" the person on Tuesday. Could have been helping them escape OR hurting them. LE would be looking at phone activity Thursday thru Saturday but all then shenanigans would have already happened and tracks covered by that Thursday. If we are looking for absolute truths in this case we might need to go back farther, IDK.
I suppose it's possible. That would mean TS was in cahoots with JC and BR. I don't feel strongly about that theory.

So here we have a verifiable sighting, Friday 3/12 Cassie was seen by multiple people.

Jmvho but no, unfortunately we still don't. :(
Who are these multiple people, and where is the documentation of this?

Not trying to be a pain, but if those folks exist and did indeed see Cassie....could they give a last seen physical description? Or is that perhaps why there has been so much confusion about that? Multiple people giving multiple different reports?

Jmvho but no, unfortunately we still don't. :(
Who are these multiple people, and where is the documentation of this?

Not trying to be a pain, but if those folks exist and did indeed see Cassie....could they give a last seen physical description? Or is that perhaps why there has been so much confusion about that? Multiple people giving multiple different reports?

Excellent point.

The people on Cassie's FB list and who listed themselves as friends live their lives online. There is a ton of social media out there for every person I have seen associated with just about everyone who has touched on this case. They take selfies, they take pictures, they take video, they talk, they write...it's all out there.

Except anything from those events that weekend? No pictures of Cassie, she took no selfies, she didnt write about anything associated with this weekend long event....derby and games? No one writes that they saw her, no one tags her.

There is nothing.

What makes me so bewildered and frustrated is that we have heard and read a lot, but so little of it is documented in a meaningful way. People have seen Cassie, but no one can describe her. Or describe her phone. Or verify what she was wearing. Honestly, that is where the conspiracy is for me-that is where my belief that there was something more with this case than the simple disappearance/runaway.

Why is her description such a mystery? I mean it was a sleuther here who discovered a distinctive mark on Cassie's arm on pictures that was eventually added to some of the MP posters created in other social media. And it was a good thing because it is distinctive to her and sets her apart from many other 15 year olds who have a similar appearance.

Why is her description such a mystery? I mean it was a sleuther here who discovered a distinctive mark on Cassie's arm on pictures that was eventually added to some of the MP posters created in other social media. And it was a good thing because it is distinctive to her and sets her apart from many other 15 year olds who have a similar appearance.

It was the scar on her cheek, no? But yes, identifying marks overlooked is tragic and not helpful. And we are still asking why is it still so hard to get an official accurate description of this child?!

:tantrum:

:moo:

Snapchat? Did she have one of those? instagram?

I am telling you, my kid takes a selfie a day at least! Yesterday her and her cousin were selfie-n-it-up in the car mirror before driving to where ever they were going . I took pictures of them doing this from the house window (all stalker like) because they look like such hams doing it. They are getting it for Christmas poster size. I might even add a section for comments on the side of the poster and have family members write -in their comments. It make no sense that still there are issues like this.

Did we ever find out what model phone she had? What its last ping was ? I keep checking in but it seems nothing changes . I am glad the birthmark got added to the poster. I wish I could do more than spot a birthmark.
Has Cassie's DNA been entered ? I hate to think we would have to rely on the same information network to confirm an ID as we have had to rely on for a description. JMO.

It was the scar on her cheek, no? But yes, identifying marks overlooked is tragic and not helpful. And we are still asking why is it still so hard to get an official accurate description of this child?!

:tantrum:

:moo:
I think she was referencing a birthmark on her arm in the shape of a heart.

Yes, the scars on her cheek were distinctive as well. A sleuther here also noticed a distinctive heart shaped birthmark that appeared on her arm.

The scars were added to posters post a discussion about them here werent they? As was the birthmark I think. The only reason I bring it up is that it was really important information that was freely suggested and pointed out here and has been added to posters etc. Anything that will accurately identify and bring Cassie home should be in the public domain. Anything that will bring some kind of closure to the people who love her and anything that will help to focus people trying to recover her should be in the public domain if it leads to her. jmvho.

eta: I am not bringing this up for "credit." I am bringing this up to show how important it is to cover anything that could make Cassie stand out to someone who may have seen her, especially if they didnt know her.

Believe- Just to respond to your ETA- I didn't take it that way, I took it as a point that complete strangers had a bigger stake in bring to the surface the important pieces needed to identify Cassie rather than the persons with the most at stake in finding her. :)

Please go to Carla Carlocks page (Cassies aunt) and read her post dated March 15th.

Im not new to websleuth but am new to this case. I have tried to catch up the best i can. I am curious about the pink phone (its traceable) and I am curious as to why there is hardly any attention on her page except a bunch of prayers and candle lighting? I'm trying to spread awareness on every page i can think of, but it doesn't seem that others closer to her are doing the same.
After reading what I have so far, imo, cassies friend is responsible or the moms bf. TS slip up on the time her son left to take her home was the first thing that caught my eye.

Please go to Carla Carlocks page (Cassies aunt) and read her post dated March 15th.

Im not new to websleuth but am new to this case. I have tried to catch up the best i can. I am curious about the pink phone (its traceable) and I am curious as to why there is hardly any attention on her page except a bunch of prayers and candle lighting? I'm trying to spread awareness on every page i can think of, but it doesn't seem that others closer to her are doing the same.
After reading what I have so far, imo, cassies friend is responsible or the moms bf. TS slip up on the time her son left to take her home was the first thing that caught my eye.

I would have to wonder if both CC & JC are looking at T*pix with what is posted there. All rumor & honestly nothing believable. JMO, but seems related.

Agreed on everything else but the TS slip up- are you referring to the time in the JVM interview that was discussed earlier? I thought it was stated that it really sounded more like an error on the part of the person typing up the transcripts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur