AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hermitage Ave mean anything to any one?

I looked up hermitage Avenue and didn't find anything but there is a town in arkansas called hermitage

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hermitage Ave SW, in Decatur, AL specifically.

if you google that address it comes up on some real estate sites, you can see the home (and surrounding locations on google maps).

Don't want to link b/c I don't know if someone is living there and why the sleuthing :)

Still thinking of Cassie down here. I hope that wherever she is, she is at peace-- on Earth or otherwise. I can't believe how little information is available. It makes me sick. I wish someone in her real life were a stronger advocate for her. It's like she's been written off.

Cassie, wherever you are, know that you are a special, beautiful young woman and you deserve much better. All of us here care very much about you and wish we could figure out where you've gone.

Cassie, I know that at your age, I thought of myself as an "adult".

Now I am old and decrepit, and although my baby is older than you, I think of her a child. Cassie, You are a child. You deserved to have a home you felt safe in.

I think you are dead, Cassie, but I hope you did not suffer. I hope you are found so that you can be given a proper burial.

Your cute, pixie face grabbed my heart. I will hope that the person who hurt you is ultimately punished. But that will never bring you back. :(

Still thinking of Cassie down here. I hope that wherever she is, she is at peace-- on Earth or otherwise. I can't believe how little information is available. It makes me sick. I wish someone in her real life were a stronger advocate for her. It's like she's been written off.

Cassie, wherever you are, know that you are a special, beautiful young woman and you deserve much better. All of us here care very much about you and wish we could figure out where you've gone.

Beautiful. Heartbreaking and beautiful. Thank you, Bookboarder.

I dont think so. If i remember rightly she had a post on her facebook about getting her braces removed. Would she still wear a retainer?

It wouldnt suprise me if she was wearing one and it had just not been mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I dont think so. If i remember rightly she had a post on her facebook about getting her braces removed. Would she still wear a retainer?

It wouldnt suprise me if she was wearing one and it had just not been mentioned.

Thank you

Bumping. I was hoping for more updates since I haven't been on here for a while. I always check Cassie's thread.

Bumping for Cassie
I hadn't heard about this case until I was scrolling through the forums. I don't know why it caught my eye but I couldn't stop reading once I started.
It's funny how some people have similar lives, but the dynamics can be so different!
I am close in age to JC, 4 children (2 boys, 2 girls ) , my youngest daughter is only a year older than Cassie. My husband is 10, yes 10, years younger than me lol we met through his mom when he was 22 and I was 32.
But that's where the similarities end.
I am completely confused by JC and her reactions to all of this! When my daughter was 13, she decided to walk to her Papa's house, 5 miles away, without telling anyone. I was absolutely frantic! Not only did we call LE, but EVERYONE we knew! Luckily, her Papa found her about a mile from his house. We live in a very rural area, just outside the city limits of an extremely small town.

I seriously don't understand why there are so few concrete details?!
Where are you Cassie? My heart is breaking for this little girl!

Bump, there must be something out there about this poor girl.

My biggest fear for her is that shes going to get moved over to the gone but not forgotten section and we wont know anymore than we do now.

Sitting here in the kitchen and Cassie popped into my head. Where are you???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back