AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Those comments are horrible.

I dont think it can be cassie, it must have been a recent death. Unless she had been kept alive somewhere.

My gut feeling on this is that she was already dead by the time she was reported missing.

I hope shes found soon, shes already had 2 birthdays missing. I wish she had decided to get away and shes safe, warm and happy.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That's what I've been hoping for from the very beginning Kimlo. I hope she's happy somewhere and just hasn't wanted to come forward because she wants nothing to do with her Mom because of something she might have let happen to her just like she did her other daughter. Cassie has always been on my mind since the beginning of all this. Although I had to take a long break from here. I had hoped when I came back here there would be good news.

Also I was thinking when she turns 18 she might surface. I don't think she would have turned 18 just yet? I'm going on the fact that she went missing at 15 and it's been 2 years I think.

That's what I've been hoping for from the very beginning Kimlo. I hope she's happy somewhere and just hasn't wanted to come forward because she wants nothing to do with her Mom because of something she might have let happen to her just like she did her other daughter. Cassie has always been on my mind since the beginning of all this. Although I had to take a long break from here. I had hoped when I came back here there would be good news.

Also I was thinking when she turns 18 she might surface. I don't think she would have turned 18 just yet? I'm going on the fact that she went missing at 15 and it's been 2 years I think.

Sadly I dont think we'll ever know the truth. I would love to think Cassie had just run away and was living a happier life but sadly I really dont think thats the case.

How far away is little rock?

How far away is little rock?

Via google maps, it says that the longest road from Stuttgart, AR to Little Rock, AR is 1hr 12min and the shortest 1hour 3 min

Not too far then. I dont know how to link Im on my phone, but possible human bones have been found in little rock.

If they are human they are probably a homeless person because apparently theres a lot in that area, but you never know.

Not too far then. I dont know how to link Im on my phone, but possible human bones have been found in little rock.

If they are human they are probably a homeless person because apparently theres a lot in that area, but you never know.

Link to katv story about this. Interesting that it says they found remains there last week too.

[url]http://katv.com/news/local/possible-human-bones-found-behind-murrays-dinner-playhouse
[/URL]

oh I haven't forgotten Cassie at all....thx for posting that link dalsglen.... I saw it this morning too
Of course there is no word yet regarding the remains, but in looking at the map & where the dinner theater is located, the University of Arkansas caught my eye....just made me think...
thinking past Mother's BF Brandon as POI or even one or more, ahem, minors.....and the thought of her getting a ride out with a trucker.......wonder how many college students may have been home for the weekend, in or around Stuttgart, that headed back to THAT campus or even any other, within an easy drive, Sunday evening??? Are they more prone to letting someone hitch a ride with them? Ya know?
IF so....then what, as she is still missing...hmmmm
hmm

As awful as it makes me feel, im conflicted because a not small part of me hopes that it is her so she can start to get some justice.

I hope and pray this isn't her... But it is a slight resemblance to me...and the time frame is close. I emailed them and asked to check. I guess that's how that works?

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/14683

I also saw and emailed about this one

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/full_report/13724

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
That forst one has 2 diffrent people ruled out born in 1943 thats a big gap from the estemated age.

I agree I do see a resemblance, and the hight and weight is about right. Its very far away, but if you google its pretty much a straight line from one place to the other so who knows.

Thank you for considering Cassie in your search. We had a flare up of rumor locally this week as a teen female body was found in Oklahoma City, which as I far as I can find on news websites, is believed to be related to a case opened on Feb. 2. That's why I have been revisiting WS the past couple of days. It's amazing how rumor can have this little seed of truth to it.

The first one says she was found December 2014 and the postmortem period was around 9 months. A little long to be cassie but weather can play a role in decomp. I've had a deer die in the ditch next to my road and it was nothing but bones in about 2 to 3 weeks

I'm originally from arkansas county so this case consumes me. Sorry if these are way off base. I just want this girl found.

Is mom pleading for her baby or what? It seems like a $5 confidential informant would know more than the police at this point.

Were search dogs taken to the home.

Another thought is how we have had a very mild winter, so farmers are breaking ground early. (Daffodils and irises are coming up already.) Last year, we had more deep freezes. Turkey season opens April 16, so hunters will be in the woods.

I hope and pray this isn't her... But it is a slight resemblance to me...and the time frame is close. I emailed them and asked to check. I guess that's how that works?
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/14683

I dont see much of a ressemblance personally but that's just me but still you did the right thing by contacting them!

I'm more interested in the story of the bones they found in Little Rock some weeks ago. Someone posted a link to an article about those found behind the Murray's Dinner Playhouse building but no more news since the discovery.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back