AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think about Cassie so often and just pray a clue to where she is show's itself soon. A memory from a way earlier post of someone saying a family member had told her secret has stuck with me. Time permitting soon, gonna reread this sweet child's whole thread and see if I dreamed it. Where are you baby girl?

Those comments are horrible.

I dont think it can be cassie, it must have been a recent death. Unless she had been kept alive somewhere.

My gut feeling on this is that she was already dead by the time she was reported missing.

I hope shes found soon, shes already had 2 birthdays missing. I wish she had decided to get away and shes safe, warm and happy.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This is excellent news @got4lilgirls!!!

From your link:

[...]
"We're still getting tips and it is very much an active investigation," Lt. Mark Duke of the Stuttgart Police Department's Criminal Investigation Division told Dateline. "Sometimes it's two or three in a week, sometimes it's just once a mo(n)th. But we are doing what we can to find her."
[...]
"I just want to bring this girl home. We'll take anything we're given if it's called in."
[...]

#FindCassie

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the story on Dateline's website. Hadn't heard of her case before that. :tears:
It's hard to go back through the hundreds of pages in here but I had a question maybe someone who's followed this closely might be able to answer:
1. Are there any confirmed details on the sex offender records for her mom, JC? I read that she failed to protect her older daughter from being sexually abused by her former husband. Has the older daughter ever commented on Cassie's disappearance?

DATELINE NBC HAS FINALLY PICKED UP HER STORY !!!

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/cold...ll-alive-missing-arkansas-teen-cassie-n478666

Please add comments to the bottom of their article if you are familiar with details. We need the crew to come local! We need someone like Dr. Lillian Glass to observe the players as they speak.

That is some great news but wish they had done it months earlier! It would be nice if Dateline decide to do a segment on Cassie for their tv show. I'm surprise they havent yet but hopefully having such article means they are working on it!

I saw the story on Dateline's website. Hadn't heard of her case before that. :tears:
It's hard to go back through the hundreds of pages in here but I had a question maybe someone who's followed this closely might be able to answer:
1. Are there any confirmed details on the sex offender records for her mom, JC? I read that she failed to protect her older daughter from being sexually abused by her former husband. Has the older daughter ever commented on Cassie's disappearance?

Here is the link to her docket: http://www1.odcr.com/detail?court=048-&casekey=048-CF 9800038

(Her name can be run through that same website for records of other court cases.)

Wishing this New Year will bring some closure for the friends and family of Cassie, and that we finally get some new leads. Would also like to wish a Happy New Year to the ppl here interested in Cassie's case.

I saw Cassie's missing poster at Sam's in Charlotte this week. Hopefully 2016 will see her home!

Cassie just came to mind. Was hoping there was some news:( Praying she just ran away and is safe and warm somewhere.

I haven't been on here in a long time. But Cassie is in my thoughts and prayers so often. I was hoping there was something more known by now. Has there been any new developments in the last few months? It would be hard to go through all the pages since I last followed this thread.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back