AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SAR thread is closed -- or I would post there . . . Now is an ideal time to do some follow-up searching along waterways because irrigation for crops is going into its busiest phase. Early flushes on rice are happening going into stand water, and beans are nearing four-leaf phase with no rain in sight. Poly-pipe will roll out next week. Some fields are on well water (aquifers) with electric pumps, but it is cheaper to re-lift bayous and reservoirs. White River itself is kind of high still carrying rains from Oklahoma and North Arkansas storms. I'll be looking near our farm, but anyone else who has SAR contacts might want to speak up!

Every day for months now I have checked this thread, hoping for some "real" info about this poor girl. I'd love to believe there is work being done behind the scenes by LE, but ...
It is hoped that they have more info than we do (ours is practically none, as "last seen by" person has had nothing to say openly) and what has been said by others close to the situation (family), makes little sense. We have never had a definite description of what she was last seen wearing, etc.

SAR folks and locals have tried, but those closer to the situation have made no real obvious efforts. Just so sad.

I too have had to leave this case and websleuths for a while. With no real progress it becomes frustrating and depressing. I never knew how close a connection you could feel to someone you've never met and just how much they stay on your mind. I still hold hope that she left of her own accord to get away from family problems. I try to hold on to the hope that she is out there in hiding somewhere safe and happy. I don't know if I really believe that though at this point. To come back here after so much time away and find that there is no more knowledge than there was when I left here is so sad. Cassie if you are out there somewhere know that you are cared about and thought about by the weblseuths community and never forgotten.

You are both so lovely and gentle with your words. I, too, have always been drawn to Cassie.

I personally have only a 1% gut feeling that Cassie is alive. There are too many possibilities about what may have happened to her, and by whom, to think otherwise. Sometimes I think she was disappeared by JC and BR, other times I wonder if it was HS, AB or DB. Everything I've ever read or heard is different than the theory I heard prior, especially from locals. There has never once been a consistent theory or recollection provided.

Now here's where my one glimmer of hope that she is alive out there comes in. The one thing I do believe is that if she were alive, she would not allow her brother to mourn her. He has been silent. Maybe because she DID contact him. If so though, the police would be notified to clear JC, right? So my glimmer of hope quickly fades away. :(

I understand the perspective of honoring JC's grief. She is a named suspect, however, and that makes her a boulder to get around in the middle of the case. She was named by local LE so depending on your level of confidence in them, it may be warranted or it might not be. ASP and the FBI are still the top dogs in this case, and I for sure would be sidestepping SPD under any and all circumstances. Just an opinion and one I dont voice lightly.

This case is so muddied because there isnt anyone I have read about here whose hands are clean. All the way out to friends, relatives, and people in the town. jmvho. There are two high profile disappearances currently where the weak link, imvho, is SPD in terms of documentation but there is more than that. This is not a big town and something bad is being covered up. Everyone involved in this case, imvho, is operating out of fear for themselves or their loved ones. Cassie wasnt scooped up by a stranger imo. Cassie was scooped up locally and will likely be found locally.

The CYA going on here is keeping a child from being brought home and I dont know how anyone is able to sleep at night or live with themselves tbh. Unless there is a culture in this town that permits for the disposal of people without repercussions.

As for the quiet, I wouldnt take that to mean nothing is happening. It has been clear to me that SAR efforts have gone on repeatedly without being noted by anyone in town.

As for the quiet, I wouldnt take that to mean nothing is happening. It has been clear to me that SAR efforts have gone on repeatedly without being noted by anyone in town.
That's reassuring.

Cassies new poster
5ab717949ba2b7edd813a051a982e3ba.jpg

Also, Judy did contact Leah Uko this morning. I hope something comes of that.
[video=twitter;619506240939540481]https://twitter.com/skeeter13rdm/status/619506240939540481[/video]

I'm still down here wishing Cassie a safe and happy return home. Wherever she is, I hope she is happy and safe.

Oh, I figured y'all would want to read about it. Sorry.

A reporter has a feature where he takes a question sent in and does whatever he can to try to find the answer. I thought of Cassie because during his pitch to get people to submit requests he showed pictures of missing persons and victims of other crimes. It's California based so he might only take local requests. I don't know. But I thought if enough people requested the same missing persons case, that would catch his eye.

Oh, I figured y'all would want to read about it. Sorry.

A reporter has a feature where he takes a question sent in and does whatever he can to try to find the answer. I thought of Cassie because during his pitch to get people to submit requests he showed pictures of missing persons and victims of other crimes. It's California based so he might only take local requests. I don't know. But I thought if enough people requested the same missing persons case, that would catch his eye.

Thanks Gig, I couldn't get my computer to open the link.

It is painful to find this thread on page 4. If ONLY we had more info on which to base our Websleuthing. If ONLY those closest to the situation would speak out.

Sad words indeed - if ONLY.

For those interested in knowing, I got an email alert from VINE that BR has been transferred from Arkansas County Jail as of today and is now in the custody of another facility. It didn't indicate where he transferred to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mustanglawton
Back