AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wondering what happened here-I see nothing in the works on the Find Cassie FB page. Nothing since 9/5. No vigil, no balloons, no media??? What happened to Klaas or the outside group alluded to by some of our locals? At least JC mentioned Cassie's disappearance today.

What a heart breaker. :( From my perspective, we have the same level of disinterest as we had shortly after she disappeared. Where are the Snyder's statements-TS seems to have been her last know contact. What the heck is going on here?

1 year ago today, a beautiful, young girl with hope for a promising future disappeared. I hope whoever brought her harm is suffering.

I'm sorry, dear Cassie. You were special, and you will not be forgotten.

I can't believe 1 year later I still have the same feelings of anger & disbelief. I still think that we (here at WS) are the only ones who care about this little girl. Where is her family? Where is her community? Where are her friends? Where is the outcry? Where is the concern?

Why aren't we hearing from Hunter? She spent her last weekend with him. Why isn't he pleading for her? Why aren't we hearing from Tracy? She was quite vocal at first, where is that safe haven?

How was Brandon so right about her being gone like a whisper in the wind? Did he know how little everyone cared about her that she'd disappear and no one could say boo?

I'm angry for Cassie. She deserves better.

:( Hard to believe it's been a year already.

Something I dont understand! From what I understand JC is still calling Cassie's phone! Did the police ever ask the phone company to help located the exact location of the phone via ping signal? I remember there were talks about searches in another town regarding those ping but was it confirmed that it was from Cassie's cellphone?

Hard to comprehend as a mother why there hasn't been a big media drive on the anniversary.

Has Cassie's status been changed to endangered missing yet? If she is bi polar without meds, it continues to be an urgent situation...even if it wasnt urgent because of her age and the circumstances. I get calling her phone, BTW. If it hasnt been located, you never know what the result might be.

The despair I feel is over the 3 ring circus surrounding SPD and MP cases. No statement from them that they are receiving tips weekly still? :banghead:

I am in Arkansas at the moment. There was a big search with multiple police agencies Friday and cadaver dogs. Nothing about this search on the news here. The search was in Prairie County.
Any locals heard about this?

I can't confirm anything happening. But my biggest thought is that maybe the investigation ramped up with the Arkansas County Fair opening last week? Maybe the travelling workers (carnies) were able to provide some new details if they are the same crew here last year? Someone from Oklahoma has been living at JC's since the beginning of the month. Maybe he has gone out on his own to search ever since arriving? (It is not the older brother.) That's the most significant update I have.

Locals have been told that bodies were discovered in the previously mentioned search and one was a teenage female. Will keep you all updated on what I hear. Sorry if I broke any rules as I have no solid source yet.

This just literally made me sick.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Bodies? As in more than one? Eeek

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

The search area is the county next to Stuttgart. About 30 miles from Stuttgart. Way out in the country.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbarabarth2016
Back