AR AR - Ebby Steppach, 18, Little Rock, found deceased, 24 Oct 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Going no deeper than normal YouTube, I would agree the "lady in red" video on bensplayhouse channel was filmed in Arkansas. I agree it looks like the Kroger way down Cantrell. I also looked really hard to watch for license plates on the cars in the parking lot. I think this was intentionally filmed as AGR because there are only two plates visible the entire video -- and one was an Arkansas plate. (I also tried to watch for Razorback T-shirts since it was football season around Halloween, no luck.) Also note that Arkansas is a state that only requires plates on the back of vehicles. I wanted to find out where Collin Henson was from, but didn't find that out yet. In the back of my mind, as a teacher, I think the film was similar in concept / theme to the Skeleton Creek interactive books which first came out about 2008 (probably read by teens who are almost 20 years old now). As far as the girl remotely possibly being Ebby, I don't think the interior of the car is a VW Passat and she was stylish enough she would probably wear a CC Beanie instead of the cheaper-looking knit hat. Another thing that lowers the shock value for me, if the earlier videos were at the Alexander Center, is that if someone were "kept" there (a male in this early set), there should be more food waste around. Instead, it appears to me like someone trespassing in play.

The date overlap is very bothersome, though . . . late October 2015.

Yep. When you track the clips back to Vine -- the Alexander (?) uploads were in January 2015. Collin Henson labels himself as living in Arkansas and hashtags #fortheloveofhorror. But the stalking is a .mov on YouTube in fall, not a transferred Vine. If he lived in Alexander, he would not have attended Central High in LR with Ebby (as that is a different school district). His birthdate is posted as Nov. 30, 1993 -- so he would be 22 years old.

Yep. When you track the clips back to Vine -- the Alexander (?) uploads were in January 2015. Collin Henson labels himself as living in Arkansas and hashtags #fortheloveofhorror. But the stalking is a .mov on YouTube in fall, not a transferred Vine. If he lived in Alexander, he would not have attended Central High in LR with Ebby (as that is a different school district). His birthdate is posted as Nov. 30, 1993 -- so he would be 22 years old.

Thank you for this. You are way more knowledgeable than I am. I didn't even know what to do with all of that info. I appreciate you taking the time to explain [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My main interest is in Cassie Compton, but I sure do keep up with Ebby's case too. At this point I am wondering if this "horror filmmaker wanna-be" made the lady in red clip after hearing about Ebby's disappearance as her car was found somewhere near Cantrell and Chenal. Just about as bad as the person who made up the fake Cassie Compton FB profile.

After having watched more of the videos on the referenced YouTube account, I'm pretty sure they are all just a farce and that it's not in any way connected to Ebby.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

One Year Since her Disappearance, Family Desperate for Answers
While Jernigan searches and prays for her daughter's safety, she said her biggest fear is that Ebby will be forgotten.

"That's my daughter. The most important thing to me," Jernigan said, fighting back tears. "So I believe Ebby should be the most important person to everyone."

Detective Tommy Hudson says the case is far from cold, and police are still receiving good, viable leads.

With a new set of eyes, the FBI's involvement and a $15,000 reward, Steppach's family is more hopeful now than ever before.
Read more: http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news...desperate-for-clues-in-missing-daughters-case

I find it weird they would announce it almost a full day before the search. And why not search immediately if they think they’re going to find something?

We had a nasty storm system pass through today. The heavy rain (about 2") is probably the reason for the delay. I hope they got a solid lead that prompted action after so many months having passed.

We had a nasty storm system pass through today. The heavy rain (about 2") is probably the reason for the delay. I hope they got a solid lead that prompted action after so many months having passed.

I found it kind of strange that they announced it almost 24 hrs before conducting the search. Also, it's strange that they are saying they are going to do a press conference before the search.

ive been working on this one since a couple weeks after she disappeared. The area were the car was found was a bare circle with one house. Now the entire circle is full of houses.

i have another area that I believe Needs to be searched if nothing turns up tomorrow. I have plausible reasons why I think the area should be searched. But it's hard getting anyone to take me seriously.

I found it kind of strange that they announced it almost 24 hrs before conducting the search. Also, it's strange that they are saying they are going to do a press conference before the search.

ive been working on this one since a couple weeks after she disappeared. The area were the car was found was a bare circle with one house. Now the entire circle is full of houses.

i have another area that I believe Needs to be searched if nothing turns up tomorrow. I have plausible reasons why I think the area should be searched. But it's hard getting anyone to take me seriously.
I would love to hear your reasons! Any ideas are better than none!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I would love to hear your reasons! Any ideas are better than none!

At this time I am only will to discuss these things with Verified subjects. I am currently working on getting my self verified. If by chance there is anyone from the search team that is viewing this. PLEASE feel free to contact me via message

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPie...831.1525175764455263/1607864816186357/?type=3

81c1a089308727376646790c8ee6879d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judging from the news stories, it seems that they brought more experienced investigator in on this and are starting from point A. They said that they'd be out there today, Wednesday and more than likely Thursday. hopefully they find something that will get things moving along!

I generally stick to Channel 7 in LR when I watch the news, but I will mention that ArkansasMatters (Channel 4) has been pretty generous with extra footage that doesn't necessarily make it on-air. For instance, I went to the website to see if I could find a complete Ebby press conference recording from this morning. When JC, mother of Cassie, was interviewed -- they posted entire 20-minute? encounter, not just sound bites, as a "Web Extra." Those of us who are closer to a case can spot things that a general reporter (especially if new or from out-of-state) might not hear or see. Since you are local, you might stir up some interest asking them to post more footage as search progresses.

This appears to be the organization that aided in the search today (from seal on vehicle photographed in news stories). Has details / info about the work they do in general not specific to this case. The credentials and experience of the handlers are very impressive, far beyond what some volunteer SAR teams bring to a search.

http://www.bloodhoundmantrackers.org/contact-us.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back