Identified! AR - El Dorado, Whitehall Motel, WhtFem 18-21, 81UFAR, Jul'91 - #3 - Kelly from VA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tyrone was living right in EL Dorado why we are investigators unable to find him seemed fairly easy. Wonder if Phillips has investigated Gail and her relations since she was right in El Dorado and so was tyrone.

There is something that just doesn't seem right.... I don't think it's all due to people being scared if someone whom incurs legal issues are generally free willing to talk to lesson their legal matters happens all the time.

JD is Mercedes’ former pimp, Jeffrey “JJ” Davis, of Dallas, Phillips said. Tyrone, detectives believe, was Mercedes’ pimp in Florida. Investigators have been unable to locate him.

here is my thought ...everyone I have talked to that has called in a tip gets NO CALLBACK and not much of a response , and that includes me , early on there was a blurb somewhere on her thread and David Lhor confirmed that DET. Phillips got a call from what she believed was a family member confirming her death and the circumstances, I fully believe they know , even thru JM s lies he has stated she didnt want her Family to know her lifestyle, there are always bits of truth and he didn't just pull that out of thin air ....I mean seriously would you want your family to know , the common usual answer would be NO , its not really dinner conversation , so the fact that obviously no one is looking (remember how the Sharon Marshall thing turned out NO ONE LOOKING !) and given the amount of time ....there ya go ....and I have often wondered where Kelly Lee Carr came from except for the fact, that when she was visiting Fayetteville I have a male friend named no other than Kelly Lee Carr he is on my FB if yall want to peek and unless I am really wrong he was at the same club that we went to , I mean there weren't too many happening spots back in the day , so I often wonder but (and here is the kicker ) if the police sent a letter to the FBI ...A) What police ? B) where is the letter C) where is any FBI investigation D) What Bank was robbed ? where in the heck did that info come from ??? No one seems to know !!!!!

oh and just adding this the El Dorado PD really was, and is not busting with resources to do a thorough investigation on a pimp mentioned in a diary , when they already have the killer ...just throwing that out there!

here is my thought ...everyone I have talked to that has called in a tip gets NO CALLBACK and not much of a response , and that includes me , early on there was a blurb somewhere on her thread and David Lhor confirmed that DET. Phillips got a call from what she believed was a family member confirming her death and the circumstances, I fully believe they know , even thru JM s lies he has stated she didnt want her Family to know her lifestyle, there are always bits of truth and he didn't just pull that out of thin air ....I mean seriously would you want your family to know , the common usual answer would be NO , its not really dinner conversation , so the fact that obviously no one is looking (remember how the Sharon Marshall thing turned out NO ONE LOOKING !) and given the amount of time ....there ya go ....and I have often wondered where Kelly Lee Carr came from except for the fact, that when she was visiting Fayetteville I have a male friend named no other than Kelly Lee Carr he is on my FB if yall want to peek and unless I am really wrong he was at the same club that we went to , I mean there weren't too many happening spots back in the day , so I often wonder but (and here is the kicker ) if the police sent a letter to the FBI ...A) What police ? B) where is the letter C) where is any FBI investigation D) What Bank was robbed ? where in the heck did that info come from ??? No one seems to know !!!!!

Understand your thoughts Sloane, there is just something a miss with it.

So you believe that EDJD used the name of your friend Kelly Lee Carr, have you asked him about EDJD and if he remembered her? She had to come in some sort of close contact with him to have his full name and use it as an alias. If he did he should at least provide what info he may know about her to LE

I would like to know what police department it derived from myself had posed that question up thread.

What I believe happened is that EDJD was arrested in which had occurred several times in different states. And during the arrest she stated her name as KLC and that she was wanted in VA for bank robberies. The police department wrote a letter to the FBI to verify if there was any actuality to her statement in which as we know most likely not and the letter was filed with her arrest record.

I honestly do not believe it's that big of deal as that not only did JM tell untruths so did EDJD.

“She told quite a few different things to different people,” Phillips said. “She told people she was in the witness protection program and that her father was in the Mafia. There were rumors she was wanted for bank robberies on the East Coast, and she told some people she had been with a black male at a truck stop. She said he made her go up to the trucks and make contact with the truck drivers and that he actually shot and killed one of the truck drivers and they were on the run for that.”

We Know Who Killed Her. But 24 Years Later, We Still Don’t Know Her Name. | HuffPost
PressReader.com - Connecting People Through News

Last edited:
oh and just adding this the El Dorado PD really was, and is not busting with resources to do a thorough investigation on a pimp mentioned in a diary , when they already have the killer ...just throwing that out there!

Understand LE esp in a smaller community not having adequate man power and funding to allocate towards various cases their are other priorities in keeping a community safe as legal enforcement. I'm sure there have been tips over the years where they were sent on a wild goose chase and did not produce anything factual that would help the case and in turn was a waste of time, money and resources. Dt Phillips by all accounts seemed very adamant in wanting to identify EDJD. I would like to hear from her and where she is at with the case as it stands today.

Last edited:

I'm confused. Are you saying that you believe it's possible LE knows her identity? It's an ongoing investigation or something?
Forgive me if you are not implying any of this. Like I said, I'm a little confused.

I'm confused. Are you saying that you believe it's possible LE knows her identity? It's an ongoing investigation or something?
Forgive me if you are not implying any of this. Like I said, I'm a little confused.
no it was an anonymous call but the det thought it was most likley a family member for some reason , and no information was given on her .

And to answer Folie

sorry got interrupted please do call if you get a chance and let us know how it was received Im courious

Understand your thoughts Sloane, there is just something a miss with it.

So you believe that EDJD used the name of your friend Kelly Lee Carr, have you asked him about EDJD and if he remembered her? She had to come in some sort of close contact with him to have his full name and use it as an alias. If he did he should at least provide what info he may know about her to LE

I would like to know what police department it derived from myself had posed that question up thread.

What I believe happened is that EDJD was arrested in which had occurred several times in different states. And during the arrest she stated her name as KLC and that she was wanted in VA for bank robberies. The police department wrote a letter to the FBI to verify if there was any actuality to her statement in which as we know most likely not and the letter was filed with her arrest record.

I honestly do not believe it's that big of deal as that not only did JM tell untruths so did EDJD.

“She told quite a few different things to different people,” Phillips said. “She told people she was in the witness protection program and that her father was in the Mafia. There were rumors she was wanted for bank robberies on the East Coast, and she told some people she had been with a black male at a truck stop. She said he made her go up to the trucks and make contact with the truck drivers and that he actually shot and killed one of the truck drivers and they were on the run for that.”

We Know Who Killed Her. But 24 Years Later, We Still Don’t Know Her Name. | HuffPost
PressReader.com - Connecting People Through News

omg sorry Interrupted again ....yes I directed Kelly to the page on Fb and asked him if he remembers or recognized her and he didn't and on that note one of my co workers husband had affair with a girl here in Dallas by the same name shes much younger than ours though , but I think and always have maybe she really is Kelly Carr there still the whole Stenner thing though she sure looks like them !

Ok googling, since I haven't done it in a while Kelly Carr and now I am going Down a last name of "Skoblik" rabbit hole in none other than MN.! there are also a Gail name connected .

Ok googling, since I haven't done it in a while Kelly Carr and now I am going Down a last name of "Skoblik" rabbit hole in none other than MN.! there are also a Gail name connected .

Have looked across the US and there are many Kelly Lee Carr's both female and male it's like looking for a needle in a haystack... This is one of many alias's EDJD the only one we know for sure was not her is Cheryl W.

I'am also curious about the associated name Catherine Marie that was noted in her arrest 02/04 in Garland, TX

Sometime's you have to check the rabbit hole's you will never know what you may find.

Last edited:
  • 05/26/87 – Union County, Arkansas - Case, JM sentenced and incarcerated for a term of (36) months for possession of firearms. (5/87 – 5/90)
  • Outlaw Biker Magazine - JM said EDHD showed him a pic of her in an Outlaw magazine with a biker gang
  • 05/90 – Union County, Arkansas - Case, JM Released from prison
  • 07/03/90 –Union County, Arkansas - Case, JM arrested for 2nd Degree Battery
  • 08/17/90 - From diary staying with Gail, wanted to get to Texas to work states she is in love. Tyrone gave Gail $ 100 and she was not happy they were still there. Gail had to go to Fresno ? Tyrone could not get the VW to work
  • 09/01/90 – Norfolk, Norfolk, VA – (Menu) Metropol Market, Closed down Sept 1990
  • Note one of the menu's EDJD had in her possession was the Metropol Market the MM opened in Jan 1987 and closed Sep 1990. That would place EDJD in Norfolk, Virginia between Jan 87 - Sep 90 and that is if it was her menu.
  • 12/19/90 – Dallas, Dallas, TX - Case, Arrested for prostitution as Cheryl Ann Wick; La Casita Motel 4300 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas, TX.
Court File Date 12/31/90
Verdict/Sentence Date 01/03/91
Served 13 days of 20-day sentence
  • 02/04/91 – Garland, Dallas, TX - Arrested for public lewdness as Cheryl Ann Wick; Carousel Motel 3211 Forest Lane Garland, TX DOB 11/31/1970 (DOB Typo? 01/31/1970)
Court File Date 02/08/91
Court Date 2/26/91
Surety 20 Days 2/27/91
Court Date 3/19/91
Associated Name – Catherine Marie
  • 03/91 – Shreveport, Caddo, LA – Visited Human Services facility; mental health, addictive disorder and developmental disabilities
  • 03/91 – El Dorado, Union, AR – Received medical attention at the hospital for abuse
  • 03/91 – El Dorado, Union, AR – Salvation Army; told volunteer a child had been taken away from her by social services when she resided at Life Homeless Shelter in Dallas, TX and that she used another name and could not get the child back.
  • 03/26/91 – El Dorado, Union, AR – JM, Appeal Withdrawn for 2nd Degree Battery charge from July 90
  • 05/91 – El Dorado, Union, AR - Arrested for bad check as Cheryl Ann Wick
  • 06/91 – El Dorado, Union, AR - Moved in with a friend AC
  • 06/91 – El Dorado, Union, AR - Purchased a Trailways bus ticket (To where no one knows….)
  • 06/26/91 – El Dorado, Union, AR - Case, JM Arrested 2nd Degree Battery
  • 07/10/91 – Last Day on Earth
Misc.
  • JM stated he had met EDJD’s mother and sister and that they lived in Florida
  • Detectives believe EDJD’s pimp was Tyrone in Florida
  • Detective located a letter to the FBI stating her name was Kelly Lee Carr (24) and was wanted in Virginia and along the east coast for bank robberies. (See Doe Network & Charley Project)
  • Menu – Hooters Dallas, TX
  • Brochure – Boyd’s Recording Studio 103 N Ballard El Dorado, AR
  • Menu – The Raven, 1200 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach – In Operation 1968 – Present
  • Menu – Worrell Bros, 1910 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach - In Operation 1975 – Present * Ownership change in 1989
  • Brochure – The Trolley – Transport Service to/from the beach – Operations Season May 26th – Sep 25th
  • Menu – Metropol Market; 442 Granby, Norfolk – In Operation – Jan 1987 – Sep 1990
  • Menu – Phillips Waterside; 333 Waterside, Norfolk – In Operation – Jun 1983 – Apr 2014
  • Little Rock, Arkansas - EDJD told a friend her name was Kelly Carr and was a runaway from Florida
  • Little Rock, Arkansas - Possibly acquired the ID of Cheryl Wick while working as an exotic dancer; Prime Time now called Paper Moon
  • Irving, TX - Stayed with the S family for a brief time. How is the S family connected and where did the information come from that they were located?
  • Irving, TX - Told the S family she was a runaway from Louisiana that recently moved from Minnesota she gave her name as Cheryl Wick
  • Dallas, TX - Worked at KFC using the name Cheryl Wick
  • Dallas, TX – Menu, Hooters
  • Irving, TX – EDJD had in her possessions a family Bible that listed several Stroud family members.
  • El Dorado, AR - JM told DM that EDJD and himself had been in Florida, DM also stated she did not think EDJD had much of an accent
  • El Dorado, Union, AR - Told friend AC her mom was raising her two kids (1) girl the other unknown
  • Stated to friends she had been to Virginia Beach. (Note: The Metropol closed in Sep 1990)
  • Frequented video store across the street from the Whitehall motel
  • JM said EDJD's mother and sister had come to visit them did they have EDJD's (2) children with them that EDJD said they were raising? If they came to visit how was herv lifestyle hidden if EDJD did not want them to know ?

Last edited:
this is very bad for my OCD now I'm back to Catherine Marie Carr .....I know I know .

Baby Girl .. I have it too combine that with ADHD ...
68fba7f1_cheerleader3.gif
... but will both be fine have to focus on one subject matter at a time.

Actually dabbled with that name sequence did find one in FL either she was too old or young or maybe older and deceased cannot recall.

Believe someone here in the past few weeks looked into that name as well.

To be honest bit would not surprise me her true identity either first, middle or last name could be within one of the names or something close to it.

Last edited:
LOL !! aren't we a pair ??? the funny thing is about half these Carr's have either a Helen or a Sherri or Catherine attached there's even one in FT worth With a McAlapin!!!!! that made me go hmmmmm but that one looks like a really long shot I was using the non paid version of peoplefinders!

Baby Girl .. I have it too combine that with ADHD ...
68fba7f1_cheerleader3.gif
... but will both be fine have to focus on one subject matter at a time.

Actually dabbled with that name sequence did find one in FL either she was too old or young or maybe older and deceased cannot recall.

Believe someone here in the past few weeks looked into that name as well.

To be honest bit would not surprise me her true identity either first, middle or last name could be within one of the names or something close to it.

I'm a fellow ADHD/OCD sleuther. It is a dangerous combo lol.

I went so far down a McAlphin rabbit hole that I started noticing I had friends in common (My ex family in-law) with some El Dorado McAlphins on Facebook. I think my brain fried out shortly after that haha..

I'm a fellow ADHD/OCD sleuther. It is a dangerous combo lol.

I went so far down a McAlphin rabbit hole that I started noticing I had friends in common (My ex family in-law) with some El Dorado McAlphins on Facebook. I think my brain fried out shortly after that haha..

OH THANK YOU , YOU GUYS!!!! I feel way better knowing I'm not alone , I guess its a good thing for leaving no stone un turned (literally ) LOL!!!!!!!

Have looked across the US and there are many Kelly Lee Carr's both female and male it's like looking for a needle in a haystack... This is one of many alias's EDJD the only one we know for sure was not her is Cheryl W.

I'am also curious about the associated name Catherine Marie that was noted in her arrest 02/04 in Garland, TX

Sometime's you have to check the rabbit hole's you will never know what you may find.

I don't know about the Catherine Marie.
There was Katherine Mary Lyon, but they have DNA in that case, so that's apparently not it.
Maybe she tried to use that name instead of her good alias. By good, I mean the one with documentation.
I guess you only get so many strikes on a fake name. As long as there is no record of using it, then you can keep on using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties