Identified! AR - El Dorado, Whitehall Motel, WhtFem 18-21, 81UFAR, Jul'91 - #3 - Kelly from VA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not new info and I thought I read that they had worked in the same club? I think they knew each other and CAW sold EDJD the id. Just my opinion.

I tend to agree with you... From what I've read this club was small and they both worked there at the same time. I'm sure there's a chance they didn't know each other..but I'm betting they did. Cheryl Ann Wick has always been the missing piece in this puzzle in my humble opinion.

I tend to agree with you... From what I've read this club was small and they both worked there at the same time. I'm sure there's a chance they didn't know each other..but I'm betting they did. Cheryl Ann Wick has always been the missing piece in this puzzle in my humble opinion.

Is the real Cheryl Wick still alive? I thought I read somewhere she had passed but I might be getting that mixed up with another case. I agree, I hope they questioned her fully

Is the real Cheryl Wick still alive? I thought I read somewhere she had passed but I might be getting that mixed up with another case. I agree, I hope they questioned her fully

The last I read Cheryl Ann Wick was still alive? I don't know that for sure though... It was probably Reddit where I read that?

In one of those Facebook groups a while back I’m sure I remember someone found her on fb.

Has this young lady been considered?

Missing Person Case
Probably too short and Sylvia had a tattoo on her hand, also at the very upper end in terms of age. But if not for the tattoo I’d say worth looking into as age and height can be misreported from both sides. I do like your thinking on the prison escapee angle, definitely would fit.

Plus we dont know for 100% sure that Sylvia is a missing person. She had several aliases at the time of her escape and she may be living under an assumed name somewhere.

Has this young lady been considered?

Missing Person Case

If all we had was the picture I would say, thats her! It looks just like her. Unfortunately not much else adds up and if she was in prison there should have been a hit on some fingerprints. (Maybe it's her mother??? Just a wild guess)
That being said, I wonder who would have entered her into namus, LE or someone else? It is my opinion that if their gonna put fugitives and escaped inmates in missing databases that it should have its own category. Just saying.

In one of those Facebook groups a while back I’m sure I remember someone found her on fb.

I remember reading that too but I don't recall ever hearing it confirmed from a mainstream or reliable source. And I imagine that would count as sleuthing victims as well.

Hi, I was randomly looking through the missing people for a different case and I ran into this girl and I thought she looked a lot like EDJD. Her name caught my attention, Kathleen Ann Kelly. Everything can fit except eye color. I remember during high school in the eighties that people could get colored lenses, but, it's highly unlikely that she would be wearing them in all the pictures. I only see two pictures that it looks like her eyes could be brown. Most seem that EDJD has very natural blue eyes. The picture of Kathleen as a child she clearly has brown eyes. My question is, has anyone seen the coroner's report? Is it possible that she had blue lenses? She was constantly trying to hide her identity with makeup, and hair dye. Anyway, I saw the picture of Kathleen and noted the resemblance, so looked another picture of her and holy cow it looks like EDJD. Even the long fingers and coloring is drastically different like her photos and then post mortems. I didn't submit, because of the drastic eye color difference, but, I just wanted to show you the pictures. Note, my hair turned curly at age 10-14, it started at the temples and you can see a curl in Kathleen's hair. Isn't this crazy, the difference between the two pictures and how much she looks like EDJD? Also, Kathleen's name, crooked teeth, and story, and the last place she went to that night and regularly hung out was called, Cheswick. Lots of patterns, including, ten years later they think she called and told them she was okay, and hung up.

Attachments

• 22231_121721.jpg
    22231_121721.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 82
  • KathleenKellySpringdalePA1981.jpg
    KathleenKellySpringdalePA1981.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 98
  • KathleenKelly1981teeth.jpg
    KathleenKelly1981teeth.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
They do resemble each other a lot. Especially in that picture w/ the ponytails.. she looks very much like the pic of EDJD smiling in the hotel room. I do think the eye color can be a deal breaker though... I know a lot of eyes can get darker as they get older, but I've never heard of brown eyes turning blue. Stranger things have happened though!!

Hi! New to WS but have been following this case for years. I wish there was some better trail to follow since she didn't seem to show up on any radar until she was arrested in TX. It seemed like after that she had a lot of run-ins with LE. That has always seemed strange to me. I have to go back an re-read some of these threads but looking forward to discussing with everyone!

I really believe the real CAW knows something. I saw somewhere that she had her birth certificate & other ID in her purse at work. Who carries their birth certificate to a club? I swear I wake up during the night with random ideas related to this and other cases!
I also think the real CAW bears a resemblance to EDJD, so it’s not surprising that EDJD got away with using her ID for so long.

Hi! New to WS but have been following this case for years. I wish there was some better trail to follow since she didn't seem to show up on any radar until she was arrested in TX. It seemed like after that she had a lot of run-ins with LE. That has always seemed strange to me. I have to go back an re-read some of these threads but looking forward to discussing with everyone!

I have always wondered about that too. I think she was living some other kind of way up to this point. She may have felt like she was forced into this lifestyle. Maybe she got into some trouble, or perceived that she had, and had to go on the run or maybe she just got on drugs and it went downhill from there.
In most of her pictures she is dressed very conservatively. Not your stereotypical prostitute. I wonder if she always dressed like that?

I have always wondered about that too. I think she was living some other kind of way up to this point. She may have felt like she was forced into this lifestyle. Maybe she got into some trouble, or perceived that she had, and had to go on the run or maybe she just got on drugs and it went downhill from there.
In most of her pictures she is dressed very conservatively. Not your stereotypical prostitute. I wonder if she always dressed like that?

Right?!? She always looked a little classier than you'd imagine. In one of the FB groups I'm in there is someone who knew her (not sure how well) but said she only met her in 89' or 90'. So little information about her prior to that. So it seems that she either was using more aliases or suddenly got into that lifestyle for whatever reason. So perplexing! I almost want to believe her killer knows something but it's so hard to really take anything he says seriously since he just wants money to talk. :(

I feel like JM does know more than he's letting on but I don't think he will ever talk. Most people I believe have some good in them-- but he's just a waste of space. Sad, I feel so bad for EDJD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth