Identified! AR - El Dorado, Whitehall Motel, WhtFem 18-21, 81UFAR, Jul'91 #4 - Kelly from VA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From Huffpost, 1/23/2019

"Phillips said a genealogist she is working with has since identified Doe’s father as a descendant of Daniel Wood and Mamie Carter, who had nine children and lived in Virginia. The couple is the great-grandparents of Christina Tilford, the Alabama woman whose DNA provided the first link in the case."

DNA Just Led To Major Break In Murder Case That's Stumped Police For 27 Years
That has always confused me because the language is quite open in that quote.... Like are they saying they identified the actual guy or are they saying they identified that the guy is one of the guys who is a descendent of DW and MC? *Shrug* :)o_O

That has always confused me because the language is quite open in that quote.... Like are they saying they identified the actual guy or are they saying they identified that the guy is one of the guys who is a descendent of DW and MC? *Shrug* :)o_O

Now that you've pointed it out, based on the wording, it could mean either. Either they know who the guy is specifically, or they know it's one of their descendants, but not who, exactly. We definitely need MSM clarification.

Now that you've pointed it out, based on the wording, it could mean either. Either they know who the guy is specifically, or they know it's one of their descendants, but not who, exactly. We definitely need MSM clarification.

That quote sounds to me like ‘one of the descendants.’ And they had nine children and are the great-grandparents, at least, of adults.’ But, that was written in 2019...

A Blevins lady married a son of Wood/ Carter (EDJD's grandparents) and some people think she looks like EDJD. The son (of Wood/ Carter) would be her uncle or father.
It's already been determined this is her bio-father's family only, so I don't know why people are wasting their time.
Exactly or matching missing people she's clearly not been reported missing but people are not looking at the rule outs and its like a dog chasing his tell going in circles

I feel that it's completely fishy=I believe she either sold her the ID and SS card to her, or loaned them to her.
I read recently that Cheryl had her id and social security card and birth certificate stolen from the motel room in Florida when she was on vacation with her family. If that is true and jane doe was from Florida maybe somebody could find out where in Florida. It could point to where she lived. Maybe she cleaned motel rooms that would have given her access to Cheryl's stuff and make more since. Because personally its hard to believe that if she was working as a stripper in MO where Cheryl lives and she left there to go to Texas why would a stripper decide to get a job at KFCI. The scenario would make more since if that is true.

Thinking about the fact that we know who her (likely) father was, but she may not have ever known that information.

True. My cousin learned her father's name as an older teen, but by that time, he was long gone from the area, and she had no way to track him down. My aunt also told her many lies about him, like he was married, he was a prominent member of society, he was in the mob, and if she told anyone who he was, my cousin would be in danger. That sort of thing. But, turns out I knew the family, and they were anything but prominent. Or connected. The guy wasn't even married! He was between wives when he hooked up with my aunt.
So, my cousin went on with her life without dwelling on her paternity and put her DNA out there when that option became available. Unfortunately, EDJD get that option.

Last edited:
A few years back there was a woman working at the bunny ranch in Nevada who looked very similar to Mercedes in term of appearance but she said she was from Ohio and claimed she used her real name and not a stage name. I didn’t know about El Dorado Jane Doe at the time but it made me wonder if it was possible they were related and being in prostitution just ran in the family. I doubt they were related but she looked like she could be her little sister or cousin. The only thing that didn’t match was the nose

ADMIN NOTE:

Time to review The Rules regarding social media.

ALLOWED SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as officially named by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Paraphrasing is okay, but direct quotes, copying/pasting, screenshots from these pages is not allowed.
  • NOTE: Comments and posts by Friends on these pages are not allowed to be linked, quoted, copied or referenced. They are considered rumor. Just don't mention them.
  • Do not link to a victim or suspect's social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaspurrjax
Back