GUILTY AR - Harper, 10 mos, & Brian Floyd, 33, Ouachita Mountains, 25 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This just keeps getting stranger and stranger....

kark 4 facebook says waiting on presser has video link...

I may have spoke too soon, I think I misread their post.... I think its just a video update not a presser

Is it just me or does the Team Harper fb page seem to be more about damage control than anything else? IMO

Did something happen to the baby hence the endangering charge and she is now hindering the apprehension of the father?

Who knows? I think at this point ANYTHING is possible, but that scenario hadn't even occurred to me...

Is it just me or does the Team Harper fb page seem to be more about damage control than anything else? IMO

Yeah. It doesn't sound like they know much. Supposedly the mother was injured really bad according to the FB but if that is the case why was she arrested? This is making less and less sense.

Or....in the process of LE attempting to detain the father, mother impeded that detention and father took off with baby for (scary, hot, buggy, snaky) parts unknown?

Or LE thinks the mother knows a heck of a lot more than she's letting on, thus preventing LE from getting to the baby? I don't know, but I truly do not like the idea of that baby in the care of the father given his MH history and lack of meds.

AND supposedly denied medical care??? I don't buy it. Our local LE aren't the most competent but they aren't cruel, a lot of barney fife types lol

The family isn't doing much to help. They want prayers not prying. Well sometimes you need to pry. You need to know the family dirt in order to get them home.

LE isn't being much better, it would be nice to know is this man armed? dangerous? suspected to be in the woods? did he flee to civilization? why not have search teams up there? there are LITERALLY days worth of dirt roads from that area to god knows where, you could drive for DAYS only having to cross highways or traveling a few miles down country highways.... gas is easy to steal and may not be missed for a while, and even then prlly wouldn't be reported if it wasn't in the immediate vicinity.. there are acres and acres of woods and MANY places you could stash a truck and it not be found til deer season....

LE isn't being much better, it would be nice to know is this man armed? dangerous? suspected to be in the woods? did he flee to civilization? why not have search teams up there? there are LITERALLY days worth of dirt roads from that area to god knows where, you could drive for DAYS only having to cross highways or traveling a few miles down country highways.... gas is easy to steal and may not be missed for a while, and even then prlly wouldn't be reported if it wasn't in the immediate vicinity.. there are acres and acres of woods and MANY places you could stash a truck and it not be found til deer season....

According to a report from Sebastian County, Floyd called 911 July 20 to report a woman had broken into his house. Police said when they arrived at his home, Floyd was in a manic state and was hallucinating. He told them police and police dogs had been walking around his property and on his roof. Investigators did not find any evidence anyone had broken into Floyd's home. Police said Floyd had a history of calling 911 to report different types of incidents. They contacted a family member who said Floyd had been having trouble with his medication.
From the link posted earlier:

http://www.4029tv.com/news/police-s...lowing-truck-breakdown/27163708#ixzz38iavgVfI

Based on this, I'd say, he is extremely dangerous to the public and to his son.

I will have to ask around bc I haven't been there in 2 years, but they drained blue mt lake starting 4th of july weekend two years ago to do repairs on the dam, and I know it was WAY low for quite a while, with this years rainfall I'm not sure if it is still down or not...

The family isn't doing much to help. They want prayers not prying. Well sometimes you need to pry. You need to know the family dirt in order to get them home.

I see this more and more in the early stages of missing persons cases ... I suppose very few families are prepared for something of this magnitude. It's understandable that they're overwhelmed and any 'prying' or negative comments from the general public are not welcomed. Hopefully in time they'll realize that most people genuinely care & want to help and they may receive valuable info through social media posts. Someone who can stay objective should be running the FB page and sifting through all the posts.

I feel for this family. Very few young wives are emotionally prepared to handle husbands with serious mental health issues (if that's even really the case here) ... I hope she has a lot of support from her family & friends!

I'm really hoping baby Harper & dad are found soon - and safe!!!!

Talking about the lake reminds me that one of the earlier reports listed all the agencies that were in on trying to find the babe and his father including divers. That is unnerving.

Going back to Iamme's post: Talking about deer season reminds me that there are probably a lot of unoccupied cabins/deer camps through the woods that a person could hole up in for awhile. Hopefully they've found one, and it has provisions for little Harper.

... I feel for this family. Very few young wives are emotionally prepared to handle husbands with serious mental health issues (if that's even really the case here) ... I hope she has a lot of support from her family & friends!

I'm really hoping baby Harper & dad are found soon - and safe!!!!

I should've said very few wives (not just young) are prepared for their husband to have serious mental health issues (speaking from too much personal experience) ... it's a difficult road to navigate & each day changes - trying to raise a family while coping with this daily struggle cannot be easy!

Floyd was arrested on July 20 after he called the police to complain about a woman breaking into his home and driving around the premises. According to the police report Floyd was driving around his home and was advised to get out of the car. Police were informed that Floyd had a history of mental issues.

http://www.katv.com/story/26125143/police-still-searching-for-missing-father-and-10-month-old-son

It scares me that this young man has a history of mental issues and he is out there somewhere with this little baby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back