GUILTY AR - Harper, 10 mos, & Brian Floyd, 33, Ouachita Mountains, 25 July 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I though he said WASNT found by air and something about canopy being too thick.. that they wouldn't have found it without mom?
Could have been what he said. He was a mumbler and I was typing pretty fast.

It makes sense, though, if there aren't any roads leading to where the truck is that they would find him from the sky, no?

This is the question of the day, isn't it? WTH? I just hope he didn't drive it over an edge and it landed there. :(

not unusual... I been trying to say this... he could drive to the end of the road/trail/old logging road and then just drive through the woods until he couldn't go any further... until the trees become too close to continue on.... been there, done this.. "surely this trail leads SOMEWHERE and eventually we will hit a real road" then it just dead ends in the trees...

My translation: IMO

"Like I said...all these FOI requests are hindering the investigation...like I said...I'll let you know what i want you to know when I want you to know it...Like I said..."

Could have been what he said. He was a mumbler and I was typing pretty fast.

It makes sense, though, if there aren't any roads leading to where the truck is that they would find him from the sky, no?

I seriously doubt it. the canopy is THICK... and he said they wouldn't have found the truck without mom.

4 wheel drive vehicle that you don't care about scratching, etc.

OUR off road vehicle has rubbed every tree in the state I think, have dented every fender and busted out glass on these trails... this is what ppl do for FUN here lol... most ppl aren't gonna understand this lifestyle because they live in areas where recreation is an entirely different thing.

I'm confused on why Mom was able to help with the truck location yet they cant clarify if she is a suspect or victim????

So the presser is over and I still have no freakin clue what is going on.

So the dad is armed and dangerous? I dont get why he is out in the middle of nowhere with a tiny baby and acting belligerent. Oh wait, meth....jmo

So the presser is over and I still have no freakin clue what is going on.

So the dad is armed and dangerous? I dont get why he is out in the middle of nowhere with a tiny baby and acting belligerent. Oh wait, meth....jmo

I didn't get the feeling that the sheriff was being too sincere about that part, more a CYA statement; not that I would walk up to the guy if I spotted him and find out...

I just had a disturbing thought.... Last week dad had hallucinations about K9 dogs....now they are sending in dogs... I really hope he doesn't freak out.

This case is really bizarre.

Wait, I'm stating the obvious, aren't I? :D

First local rumor I have heard places mom at waveland park when found, from a reliable source she was beaten, and told about 4 different stories none of which made any sense. all this from local rumor mill, but the source has access to all info and I trust this info... all IMO of course :)

ETA: a different source who lives 2-3 miles from there said FBI has not been to her house... so I think they have a VERY specific area they are doing the door to door

KARK will be live at 10 from the area where the truck was found

http://www.couriernews.com/view/full_story/25505747/article-Truck-found-in-missing-father--son-case

"[The truck] was found in a very remote area off Forest Service Road 18," Yell County Sheriff Bill Gilkey said during a news conference Monday afternoon. "The area is very treacherous, very mountainous. The truck is in a position — because of the foliage this time of year, the canopy of trees — it was unable to be discovered by air. We did have an air search several times over this past weekend."

This news report seems to clear up a couple of the questions we've had re: Brooke being found, why there was no Amber Alert & the location of the truck.

I didn't think it would be able to be seen from the air... Have you guys looked at google sat map images of this area?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back