GUILTY AR - Jessica Williams, 11, Gosnell, 27 August 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What am I missing? Someone charged with first degree murder is released on bail. Uh, what? There was no mention in the article of electronic monitoring, either.

What is the world coming to?

So where was the 29 year old, on the bridge?
When and where did he rape her? I'm missing part of this timeline I think...

Wait, WTF?

Please don't say that after Sowell pushed her off the bridge this Sharp guy came along, found her semi conscious in or by the water and raped and drowned her?

Wait, WTF?

Please don't say that after Sowell pushed her off the bridge this Sharp guy came along, found her semi conscious in or by the water and raped and drowned her?

Thats what it sounds like. I expect sowell's charges to be reduced and it explains the low bail amount. That he didn't kill her, (his actions may have led to it but didn't falling to a 2nd degree or manslaughter) but the creep that found her on the bridge definitely did. I think we will see 1st degree pop up for him once they dot the i's and cross the t's.

Or it could be a case of she was going to die and therefore the murder charge stays with sowell and the other just gets the rape charge but i doubt they would have lowered bail from 2 mil if they were thinking thats the case

I just read one of FS3's FB comments and he was taken onto the youth ministry staff at his church in Nov 2012. :facepalm:

Sickening.

Oh no .. I wonder if he choked her, but she regained consciousness and then died from the fall, or drowned?

Two causes of death are not really possible, are they? .. unless she died twice.

Awful. Despicable. Unfathomable. :( Poor girl.

Possibly she could have died from either, and they are not sure which was the COD. This is preliminary, though, so once they complete the autopsy, they will know more.

Has anyone heard how the hearing for Sowell turned out yesterday?

Sowell is due back in court on April 21 for motion and plea hearing, with a May 5 trial date scheduled.

Sharp is scheduled to be back in court for a plea date on May 22, with a trial date set to begin June 16.

http://www.couriernews.net/story/2057982.html

Sowell is charged with murder and Sharp with rape in this case. Did they commit this together or one after another? I can't imagine the brutality and hell that Jessica must have endured before she was killed that day.

A gag order is in effective, but has anyone heard anything through social media?

3aeac49c-0636-41ca-a09a-268e54eceba1_zpsfd26479a.jpg

http://www.couriernews.net/story/2128099.html

A jury was selected Monday for the trial of Freddie Sharp, III, who is being charged with the rape of 11-year-old homicide victim Jessica Williams...

Trial proceedings will begin Tuesday, and Circuit Judge Cindy Thayer told jurors to expect the trial to last through at least Friday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire
Back