AR - Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Josh should have been removed from the home and never to return. No matter who handled it. LE or the Parents. Terrible message for the Victims.

I think that the parents bear a lot of responsibility both for the circumstances leading up to the abuse, and for the disgraceful way it was handled afterwards. From a certain perspective, both of them should have considered themselves as mandated reporters -- Michelle as a teacher in their home school, and Jim Bob as a 'pastor' in their home ministry.

I'm probably going to get in trouble but.... :hiding:

Comment on the page: "Jesus called...He wants his religion back immediately." :hilarious:
These people are moochers and pigs and hide behind their "spirituality" to justify having a zillion kids and asking others to pay for that. And factor in hiding the disgusting molestation by number one son *gag*.....
Then I can totally see Jesus asking them to turn in their cards.

People like this are why people like me, who have faith, are given a side-eye. They ruin the reputations of many of us who are "religious" but are also not complete frauds and self-absorbed morons.

The Duggars are a cancer.

IMO Josh should have been removed from the home and never to return. No matter who handled it. LE or the Parents. Terrible message for the Victims.

The victims were girls.

Girls have zero importance except in relation to their ability to become brood mares.

No. No teen sex predator should be treated as Josh Duggar was. He needed concerted, serious mental health assistance, not "counseling" with an unqualified sex abuser of young women and teens. That applies to any kid- trans, gay, straight, strictly religious, etc.

Yes. Everyone should be able to wear what they feel comfortable with in most situations. But I would die wearing that! The feel of wetsuits or fabric on my skin in water, oh I loathe it. I keep thinking how these poor kids never have feel the free, floaty, serene feeling of swimming through water, unfettered, without much hindering your movements or feeling heavy on your skin. And oh gosh how bad that must feel when you get out and are sitting around - cold, wet stuff clinging to you. Eeesh.

Mind you, only females needto be covered thusly. Because the males, ya know, they can't control the defrauding female Jezebels what show their upper arms.

Reading this article about the interview on wed I was looking at the family pic and thought having that many children come through her body she must have had a few tummy tucks along the way, and a poster child for depends. I only know one woman who had 11 children and her last 3 have special needs. Her body is a train wreck. How many pregnancies are too many for the human body? For us 2 I can't even fathom 17 more.
(Just thinking out loud)

http://q13fox.com/2015/06/01/duggar-parents-prepare-for-interview-following-sons-jarring-revelation/

ciao

Mind you, only females needto be covered thusly. Because the males, ya know, they can't control the defrauding female Jezebels what show their upper arms.

Guess what? The modest swimwear company is going out of business. So get your suits, ladies, while supplies last!

True story -- in the late 70's-early 80's I saw a large family, or an extended family, with about 8 women and girls wearing this sort of swimming garb. I commented to my dad that I was going to guess that they were either from some sort of cult, or were Anabaptist (perhaps Hutterite or Holdeman Mennonite), and that I thought it was so sad that they had to wear such swimming clothing. He said "Son, I'm a bit happy for them. At least they are able to enjoy the beach in some way. Probably most of their kin do not. They're relatively lucky."

I think it's somehow worse for the Duggar girls, though. They aren't living in an agriculture commune, and they really don't have some long-standing tradition that they believe justifies their way of life. Their family tries to straddle the old and the new in a way that can only cause incredible tension. (Not that it doesn't create tension for groups like communal Mennonites, Hutterites, Amish, etc., but it is still considerably different; I don't know of any rural/communal Anabaptist families that maintain multiple websites or Facebook pages and yet show such disdain and hostility for social media and technology (yet another sort of hypocrisy that must create tension for the Duggar kids).)

Regarding the above posts about masturbation, many fundamentalist Christian religions also quote bible verses which discuss that "spilling one's seed" is wicked. Semen is holy, because it is the "seed" which brings life. To waste semen, or thoughts about sex, on non-procreative sex activity, is viewed as sinful and very selfish. The only sexual thoughts and urges one is supposed to have, or act on, in a fundamentalist belief system are to come from the comfort and joy of one's biblically wedded spouse, in the marital bed-- sexual relations that may produce another life. In those belief systems, God apparently doesn't like or approve of any other kind of sex. (I think they believe postmenopausal marital sex is ok, though.) It is rumored throughout the ages that God highly approves of biblically wedded disciples using the missionary position. ;)

[video=youtube;fUspLVStPbk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk[/video]

Oh my gosh! OT, but I have taught OB Anesthesia for >15 years, and I always show this clip on a break just before the lecture on fetal heart monitoring ("the machine that goes PING")! I LOVE Monty Python! (The administrator in this brief clip is hilarious!)

[video=youtube;NcHdF1eHhgc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcHdF1eHhgc[/video]

I had a feeling it was going to be a fluff piece!! Grr........ :(:tantrum:

Megyn Kelly Previews Duggar Interview: Not Going to Be a ‘Cross-Examination’

Fox News’ Megyn Kelly warned viewers Monday night that her upcoming, exclusive sit-down with Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar might not be as “tough” as the hosts of The View and others have predicted it will be.

“Nothing is off limits,” Kelly said of the Wednesday night interview. But, she added, “I don’t plan on getting into the specific details about what was done, because my understanding is the victims don’t want to discuss that either.”

Watch video below, via Fox News:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/megyn-ke...nterview-not-going-to-be-a-cross-examination/

I think the whole family is a bunch of sicko-s...I've never watched them but after reading about all their rules etc....they are not normal.

:thumb:

I appreciate your refreshing candor!

:seeya:

I believe JB, M, and Josh are going to be portrayed in the Megyn interview as victims themselves, never mind their own daughters and the 5th victim!

In 2009, David Finkelhor, Director of the Crimes against Children Research Center at the University of New Hampshire, analyzed national sex crime data. He found that 35.8 percent of all child sexual abuse is committed by other juveniles, and when those offenders reach adulthood, they are far more likely than the general population to continuing molesting.

I'm going to miss that whiney little voice prattling on about nothing. Since they all have daily chores, mom's was just home schooling? Hmmm...give you a fail on that, mumsy.

It's probably in the best interest of all humans to just declare swimming of any sort a sin and avoid it .

Except sperm swimming to the desired & sacred goal of procreation. Sorry, I just had to.

Fox's Howard Kurtz, a guest on "The Kelly File," said he was "disgusted by how some liberal media types are using what’s obviously a family tragedy to score political points."

Kelly then lamented that law enforcement leaked Josh Duggar's juvenile police records and criticized members of the media for still reporting heavily on the allegations.

"The media didn't even pause and there is a question about why they were so excited to feast on this carcass," she said.

"Well, sometimes people on the right feast on, when a liberal icon falls into trouble," Kurtz responded.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/megyn-kelly-josh-duggar-media

Say what? How does the Freedom of Information Act become LE leaking JD's juvenile police records? And JD wasn't a juvenile in 2006. Hmm, is this a preview of Ms. Kelly's mindset for the upcoming interview? Short answer - probably.

And why isn't grown up Josh a part of the interview? What 27 year-old lets his mommy and daddy talk for him? Sheesh.

And this asinine statement from Duggar supporter Mike Huckabee:

“Now I wish that someone told me that when I was in high school that I could have felt like a woman when it came time to take showers in PE,” Huckabee said earlier this year at the 2015 National Religious Broadcasters Convention in Nashville, Tennessee.

“I’m pretty sure that I would have found my feminine side and said, ‘Coach, I think I’d rather shower with the girls today.'"

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/mike-huckabee-transgender-shower-girls

By that twisted logic he might as well have said he should have had a leg amputated in order to park closer to the gym. From under what rock do these people come?

Not all Christians support Duggar family values. Another public appearance cancelled:

Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar were supposed to speak during "Family Night" August 2 at Lexington Baptist Church.

On their Facebook page, Lexington Baptist Church said, "After much prayer and thoughtful consideration, we have decided to cancel our August 2 event with Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar. We are praying for the entire Duggar event and everyone involved in this heartbreakingly difficult situation."

http://www.wach.com/news/story.aspx?id=1212482#.VW3hD0_BzGc

[video=cnn;us/2015/05/22/orig-josh-duggar-child-molestation-apology.cnn]http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/31/opinions/pearlman-duggar-abuse/index.html[/video]
In Duggar scandal, a troubling message for girls
Terrible things can happen in the private culture of a household, and a parent confronting a child's criminal behavior may not want to bring police into the equation. But protecting a family member who is sexually abusing a child in the household risks significant damage to those abused and is unconscionable. When one's child makes the leap from youthful "mistake" to repeat offense, a parent has an obligation to ensure the behavior is reported and stopped. Failing to do this in sexual abuse cases can be a criminal offense from a misdemeanor to a felony.

edition.cnn.com/2015/05/31/opinions/pearlman-duggar-abuse/index.html

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/mike-huckabee-transgender-shower-girls

“For those who do not think that we are under threat," he said, "simply recognize the fact that we are now in city after city watching ordinances say that your seven-year-old daughter — if she goes into the restroom — cannot be offended and you can’t be offended if she’s greeted there by a 42-year-old man who feels more like a woman than he does a man."
Mike, how about feeling offended about the violence, the bullying, the ridicule, the discrimination and the psychological traumatization that is inflicted on transgender individuals every day?

http://www.yspp.org/about_suicide/statistics.htm
More than 50% of Transgender youth will have had at least one suicide attempt by their 20th birthday.*

What if that is your seven year old daughter one day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela