AR - Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
..........anyone want to even TRY to express themselves about the "bolded" without violating the TOS?..........

...cuz.............like I'm REALLY there.......like WTF.

Added: I swore off Faux News years ago.

Given my take on Megyn Kelly, I expected nothing less than this type of Duggar-Glorifying crap.

MK is crap and so is this Faux Interview. But it is exactly as I suspected. Pander to nutjobs and charlatans like the Duggars, because that is their demographic.

Is anyone brave enough to watch the show and give us a play by play?

Nope. The only play-by-play that DH and I are watching is the Stanley Cup Finals game that doesn't even feature our beloved Detroit Red Wings :D

What I find greatly disturbing is the belief system. These girls have been "coached" into believing simply showing your knee caps is enticing etc. etc. I question how they have processed their victimization by their own Brother? Have they buried their guilt? They had to have some given their teachings. Forgiven Josh because that is the expectation?

Nope. The only play-by-play that DH and I are watching is the Stanley Cup Finals game that doesn't even feature our beloved Detroit Red Wings :D

Well neither are my Toronto (make me laughs) Maple Leafs. Not that, that is any surprise LOL

Chaps my arse the Parents and Victims are doing damage control!!! Where is Josh :tantrum:

Kelly asked the girls whether they consider themselves victims, Jessa Duggar said that what her brother did was "very wrong," but said she wanted to speak up in his defense against people who are calling him a child molester, pedophile or rapist.
"I'm like, that is so overboard and a lie really, I mean people get mad at me for saying that but I can say this because I was one of the victims."

http://www.people.com/article/josh-...-news-video?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Yep, they are going to minimize it too. :sigh:
RSBM emph. mine

Was this young lady told or ordered to say this by her father ?? Just a bit curious here.

Most of us have a tendency to remember the negative events in our lives over the positive ones. I'm speaking for myself here...
Hubby and I had to go shopping last weekend to try to find an outfit for a wedding we're attending in Aug.
He's got some decent attire , but I haven't bought new dressy clothes in forever. I hate shopping , and tend to grab something that looks acceptable ,run to the fitting room , buy it, and leave the store. That day took forever. The one thing that stood out was a young man whose shiny new-ish car I may have scratched since I flung the passenger door open without looking. Oops. Poor guy was furious. We both apologized and hubby noticed there was barely a nick in the paint anyway. It ended with the young guy driving off in a huff. That was what stood out about the day. 0_0
Never mind I still haven't found anything to wear.
Sorry so off-topic.

I cannot imagine what people suffering from sexual abuse are going through. Those memories may dull with time-- but they are always with the victim, I am thinking. How can these girls even say those words, "... a lie really..."

It just makes my blood boil to think those victims may have been "told" exactly what to say !!
They are being exploited all over again.

Time for the Duggars to leave the media , and go and fix their family. There is real, professional help out there, and JB and MB taking them to 'talk' to a family friend or whomever is NOT real help !
Or have these parents even done that ?? Somehow I doubt it. Was there only 'help' offered to JB ? :maddening: :banghead: :furious:

My opinion as always :(

Michelle Duggar on Josh's Molestation Allegations: ''As Parents We Felt Like Failures''—Watch!

Bruna Nessif, eonline
Seconds ago

It'll be just a few hours until Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar 's interview with Fox News about their son Josh 's molestation allegations is aired for the world to see—but for now, we've got a little sneak peek.

The network has released a 30-second teaser ahead of tonight's highly anticipated sit-down with Megyn Kelly which shows the 19 Kids & Counting matriarch admit that she and her husband "felt like failures" after hearing what had happened with their son.

"There was so much grief in our hearts. I think as parents we felt like failures," she told Kelly. "Here we tried to raise our kids to do what's right, to know what's right. And yet, one of our children made some really bad choices and I think, as a parent, we were just devastated." ...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150603/b662950/

For the record, DH and I had a lovely dinner-date night and will not be watching the Fox non-interrogation of the Duggar parents. Even though our Red Wings didn't make it to the the Stanley Cup Finals, we'd rather watch the hockey game than Duggar drivel. Enjoy!

If the Duggars were calling themselves failures simply because their son molested their toddler daughters, I would hesitantly defend them to a point.

BUT, because they knew about the horror their daughters endured, chose to protect the molester and not the victims, even when it was not a one-time thing, but ONGOING, (are you effing kidding me with this?), and then got "pretend" help for Pedo Joshy with the Pedo PO. And no real help or counseling for ANY of the children?

Then, I agree. The Duggars are total and complete failures. Geez, they don't even actually parent their kids anymore. Poor Jinger does it. These people are frauds and worse.

Ok I'm sick !
Megan Kelly , after the commercial break " Find out about the terribe choice these parents had to make. How to protect their daughters without RUINING their son''

Yes, she said ruining, IDKWTF.

Only 17 minutes into this interview and I can actually feel my blood pressure go up. I bet if it had started thundering and lightening, they would have hidden under the chairs, afraid they would be struck by lightening.

The Parents are simply doing damage control. Wonder who their PR person is? Failures!!!! They failed in not protecting their Daughters and allowing Josh to remain in the home. The Duggars are over IMO. Sadly we will never know just how Josh is today.

This couple appear to be more concerned for how they are perceived more than anything else.

When your parents and supposed protectors are oblivious at best, and cruelly and criminally negligent at worst, you probably do not behave like a "normal" victim of sexual assault who has the luxury of parental support, counseling, and not watching your rapist be cosseted, praised and absolved of guilt.

In addition, I would imagine the girls were actually made to shoulder the blame for what this disgusting blubbery pervert did to them.

Shame on Josh, shame on the creepy Duggar breeders, and God please let these poor girls, now women, heal. I hope they can, given the crap nothing support they were given.

I despise MD and JBD. And JD. Pigs. All of them.

I doubt if the girls are even at the point where they've accepted they were molested, that takes years if left untreated, so yes, they would likely think they were complicit, but may all view the youngest sister as a victim .. which sounds counterintuitive, but sometimes it's easier to view someone else as a victim first, then gradually they will see that they too were victims, by that stage (maybe in their 30's) they will start to feel direct anger, which may be directed at Josh or their parents, most likely Michelle, then they may be able to unravel how all this has effected them .. then they might be able to heal it, the whole process will take years (decades) and they haven't even left denial yet IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper