Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Made some bad choices?

so minimizing. Like making a bad choice of a paint color or a dinner item at the restaurant.

Well , I'm hopeful that the blonde chick follows that with " a mistake? Seriously ? "" We wait and see !

Jill & Jessa Duggar Come Forward As Molestation Victims Of Big Brother Josh, Will Speak Out In TV Interview

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne...e-scandal-jill-duggar-jessa-duggar-interview/

I guess we will see if it's true or not but that's what I suspected.

WOW ! I mean it doesn't take rocket science to figure out who most of them were but God bless these girls !

ETA "" Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly spoke exclusively with the sisters, who will identify as victims, as well as parents Jim Bob and Michelle in a TV special to air tonight.""
Does this mean the girls will be on the show tonight? Will the girls minimize it as well? Oh boy .

ETA I don't know if radar online is a usable source.......... No clue, just saying.

Man, this is sooooooo creepy. I've NEVER watched the Duggar's show, but that woman sound and talks just like my mom,....................and my mom believes polygamy is God's plan, loves everyone "unconditionally" (yep, she loves a vagrant with the same amount of love as her own children) and all that other happy bull dungary that was part of the old LDS belief system. She's a few bricks short of a load. Haven't talked to her for over 20 years.

And a big 'ol "Thanks, MOM!" for protecting me from my abuser, "You're the BEST!!!"..........NOT.

I again don't know what to think about the two girls speaking out. Is it their idea, or are they being forced to say something, say we forgive our brother, and then all will be fine? I'm going to watch, but after the 30 second teaser, and my thoughts of not getting those 30 seconds back, I think I will just get mad and upset.

Man, this is sooooooo creepy. I've NEVER watched the Duggar's show, but that woman sound and talks just like my mom,....................and my mom believes polygamy is God's plan, loves everyone "unconditionally" (yep, she loves a vagrant with the same amount of love as her own children) and all that other happy bull dungary that was part of the old LDS belief system. She's a few bricks short of a load. Haven't talked to her for over 20 years.

And a big 'ol "Thanks, MOM!" for protecting me from my abuser, "You're the BEST!!!"..........NOT.

Hugs. I'm so sorry.

OK that just struck a chord .. my own mother is an Anglican priest, not so hard core religious I'll grant you, but as far as protecting pedophiles from the accusations of victims she really takes the cake, to the extent of publicly supporting pedophile priests in court (which was embarrassing enough to make the news), and of course to accuse my sister of outright lying when she told mum about molestation we suffered as kids. Oh .. and she once invited a pedophile into our church youth group after he was released from prison so he could start (I kid you not) a youth radio station .. complete with a little lecture to all of us skeptics on the power of forgiveness.

Pedophiles have really worked out how to attach themselves to naive communities and people to give them great access to kids, even after they've been caught offending .. just say you've asked for God's forgiveness, and what mere mortal has the right to question it, right?

I think my mum has finally accepted that pedophiles exist, but probably only in other families or communities.

Omg you guys, I'm almost in tears for these girls. Not only because of the molestation but because of their lives in general. Were they coerced to ' out' themselves? Was this even their choice or is the JB telling everyone to have a united front ?

The document also makes clear that Josh was 15 years old when he molested his 5-year-old sister and committed at least SEVEN acts of sexual molestation.

This is NOT a mistake ! This person is a pedophile !!!!!! Plain and simple!!!

Yes, but Caitlyn Jenner is going to hell. Because Michelle said so. Joshy is sorry for diddling his baby sisters. But Bruce/Caitlyn is the one going to hell.

Eff you, Michelle. And your pedo doughboy son, too. Unbelievable.

They were on Discovery is a sister channel to TLC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discovery_Channel

The show began on Discovery and moved to TLC, all the same parent company.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0810740/companycredits?ref_=tt_ql_10

14 Children and Pregnant Again, on Discovery Health Channel.

Umm! Looking at the list of programming I didn't know that Oprah's network was part of Discovery Communications, if true TLC would have to have known about Duggar secrets. If that's the case the TLC story is huge because they assisted in maintaining a false face about the Duggars giving them the feeling of teflon. Very interesting imo.

ciao

Omg you guys, I'm almost in tears for these girls. Not only because of the molestation but because of their lives in general. Were they coerced to ' out' themselves? Was this even their choice or is the JB telling everyone to have a united front ?

I'm with you, so am I. I feel terrible about that, and the way some of the people on the forum had to grow up, and how strong you women are for sharing and moving forward with your lives.

Umm! Looking at the list of programming I didn't know that Oprah's network was part of Discovery Communications, if true TLC would have to have known about Duggar secrets. If that's the case the TLC story is huge because they assisted in maintaining a false face about the Duggars giving them the feeling of teflon. Very interesting imo.

ciao

Whoa.......... Well Oprah's network is much younger than her TV show , which was what the Duggars were doing back then, right?

I grew in a similar type of belief system. Based on my experiences and what I saw things will be handled in-house by an unqualified religious person. No professional help will be had. There will be an immense amount of peer pressure to forgive whether they're ready or not. I think the Duggars are charismatics so it's possible there will be some laying on of hands. I experienced this and it's horrible. People put you in the center, circle around you, lay hands on your head and shoulders and begin praying. I can almost garauntee a "spirit of lust" will be brought up thereby shaming the victims even further. Josh probably underwent this BS as a kid as well and faked his recovery. It's what you do. If you're smart like I was you faked your "healing" so you didn't have to get spiritually assaulted and circle-shamed any more.

Teeandcee:

I am sorry that your early experiences were colored by this sort of thinking. But I so appreciate you sharing them.

I have had the peripheral experience of being close to people of this type of thinking/indoctrination. And the judgement they loudly made on me and my life/parenting choices was what severed our relationship.

I am tolerant until the point of not being tolerated. Especially when I am being told to emotionally and physically abuse my own child in order to save her soul and make her a child of God.

If there really IS a hell, it will be filled with the people who tell other people they are sinners, whilst making excuses for the depraved actions of the people "in their club".

Yes, but Caitlyn Jenner is going to hell. Because Michelle said so. Joshy is sorry for diddling his baby sisters. But Bruce/Caitlyn is the one going to hell.

Eff you, Michelle. And your pedo doughboy son, too. Unbelievable.

Here's where my faith is today. I believe that God knows Jenner's heart and I believe that God knows Josh and the Duggar parents' heart. We'll see who makes it to the finish line ;)

Infuriated by this. WTH are the victims giving interviews, when the perpetrator is not?? Josh Duggar is a coward, IMO. A tremendous hypocrite, too.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/du...nd-jill-to-speak-about-molestation/ar-BBkEWQD

Fox News confirmed that two of Josh's five victims, Jim Bob and Michelle's daughters Jessa and Jill, will speak on The Kelly File Wednesday and Friday, when portions of the exclusive sit-down interview will air. This is the first time the daughters have been identified by name.

The Duggar Family Official Facebook page also informed fans that the sisters will "tell their story" during the interview at the Duggar family home in Arkansas: "Please be sure to watch our interview this evening (9 EST) with Megyn Kelly and then tune in again this Friday when Jessa and Jill tell their story," the family posted early Wednesday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostFromThePast