AR - Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On now. First 3 minutes recapped Wed night interview with JimBob & Michelle.

Girls beginning now...

Damn it's not going to stream on phone .. Is it a train wreck?

It's totally predictable. The girls are just keeping on point, repeating the same stuff that attempts to minimize Josh's molestation.

It's totally predictable. The girls are just keeping on point, repeating the same stuff that attempts to minimize Josh's molestation.

Well I think all this false witnessing the family is doing is downright sinful ..

I think the girls are better at it than their parents. At least they are talking about forgiveness vs. trust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Initial impression after this first segment -

They'd have been much better off (PR speaking) if Jim Bob & Michelle would've just let these girls talk and never given their interview.

Although I just noticed papers in Jill's lap. But they do seem more authentic. And Jill is really crying.

Um......so there's "Mild Molestation".........hmmmm. So I guess there's "Mild Murder" too.
And if everything is "OK", why are they so upset about the report coming out, and why did Josh quit the "Family" whatever, and why did they feel the need to be protected?

So if they weren't "victims", why do they feel "RE-VICTIMIZED"?

I'm out, these gals are delusional:facepalm:.

I can't watch it, but I am guessing they want people to feel guilty for picking on the family. That way their show can go on. We will be sorry and begging their forgiveness

I have to say, as much as JB, Michelle and josh disgust me I'm pretty impressed with Jill and Jessa. They are articulate, they don't seem to have swept it under the rug and they appear to be truthful. Now of course they are towing the Duggar party line, but they get more of a pass than the others because this happened to THEM!

None of this 'revictimization' would have happened if the Duggars hadn't decided to become celebrities by starring in a reality show. Nobody would have cared or known about an old police report, much less broadcast/published anything about it, if not for their overbearing pride and desire for fame.

Hard to believe that these two are genetically related to their freakish parents.

Have they specifically named what counseling Josh and they received? IOW an actual description and not vague. Like the name of the place where Josh went and whether the girls received therapy from a psychologist, etc.

I'm only 10 minutes into the interview and I am really confused. It seems like they are talking about other people, not themselves.

Have they specifically named what counseling Josh and they received? IOW an actual description and not vague. Like the name of the place where Josh went and whether the girls received therapy from a psychologist, etc.

I have to rewatch that part. I was posting. Lol

I have to say, as much as JB, Michelle and josh disgust me I'm pretty impressed with Jill and Jessa. They are articulate, they don't seem to have swept it under the rug and they appear to be truthful. Now of course they are towing the Duggar party line, but they get more of a pass than the others because this happened to THEM!

You expressed my feelings exactly. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member