AR - Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Jill going to be able to participate in the sex abuse thing if she is in Central America? Let me guess, they have a TLC camera crew with them.

The first thing I thought of when I heard that Anna was past due with her fourth child (second daughter) was that either she or baby girl really didn't want to be born anytime soon because then Anna would have to worry about TWO daughters being around Josh.
How is Jill going to be able to participate in the sex abuse thing if she is in Central America? Let me guess, they have a TLC camera crew with them.

The first thing I thought of when I heard that Anna was past due with her fourth child (second daughter) was that either she or baby girl really didn't want to be born anytime soon because then Anna would have to worry about TWO daughters being around Josh.

she will always have to worry about that. And child protection agencies should worry about HER. She should read up all she can about these types of offenders. They seem to always do it again. If she left him now, she could get a good settlement while they still have money.

If she stays with him, and stands by him, she is understandably, due to her upbringing, putting the patriarch first above her children.

That makes me dislike her, it is what it is.

That she doesn't, isn't, and perhaps never will think clearly and truly
is a fundamentalist flibberdegibbet doesn't make me feel sorry for her.

I was reading a book about radical mormons, the ones the Jeffs led, and they had a term for getting money out of the govt and general public, it was "Milking the Beast."

See, we, as the general public, i.e., not of their sect or cult if you will,
are The Beast and we are to be milked for every penny as can be. It's ok to do this, the Lord says so.

I think that is what we have with the Duggars, Dillards, etc.

I think with this Anna and her sister Penelope, we have womb-men behaving the way the P/Q men like them--pretty, but acting like they're mentally challenged. Their dream wombman echoes what he says and then just repeats herself until it's time to have sex, and that's very often and whenever he wants to. and hits the baby so it will cower into submission and allows her teenaged son to do the same.

It makes me angry to think of when the first time this new Josh baby will be disciplined, and to know who's doing it. For all we know, it's already happened.

she will always have to worry about that. And child protection agencies should worry about HER. She should read up all she can about these types of offenders. They seem to always do it again. If she left him now, she could get a good settlement while they still have money.

If she stays with him, and stands by him, she is understandably, due to her upbringing, putting the patriarch first above her children.

That makes me dislike her, it is what it is.

That she doesn't, isn't, and perhaps never will think clearly and truly
is a fundamentalist flibberdegibbet doesn't make me feel sorry for her.

I was reading a book about radical mormons, the ones the Jeffs led, and they had a term for getting money out of the govt and general public, it was "Milking the Beast."

See, we, as the general public, i.e., not of their sect or cult if you will,
are The Beast and we are to be milked for every penny as can be. It's ok to do this, the Lord says so.

I think that is what we have with the Duggars, Dillards, etc.

I think with this Anna and her sister Penelope, we have womb-men behaving the way the P/Q men like them--pretty, but acting like they're mentally challenged. Their dream wombman echoes what he says and then just repeats herself until it's time to have sex, and that's very often and whenever he wants to. and hits the baby so it will cower into submission and allows her teenaged son to do the same.

It makes me angry to think of when the first time this new Josh baby will be disciplined, and to know who's doing it. For all we know, it's already happened.

(BBM)

I don't think any of these girls read. Nothing that isn't trickled down from mom and dad, anyway. They are not encouraged to have independent thoughts, educations, or interests. They certainly wouldn't be allowed to read anything "sexual." (I can guarantee you, the family would call reading up on sex offenses *advertiser censored*. )The culture that is created around them, allows for girls to be perfect and accepting victims for a predator. CPS should certainly be involved here. In my opinion, he WILL abuse his daughters (if he hasn't already. And I think he likely has.)

A big "No Thank You" to the special program with the Duggars about child molestation. What is with these people? If they really want to do this as some sort of public service, let it be for awhile and do it later. Producing a show so soon after discovery of cover-up reeks of insincerity, not to mention insensitivity to the girls.

I'm guessing they will see this as part of their mission. But wise missionaries know that you don't always have to be PREACHING. In fact, wise missionaries don't preach.

Grrr.....what is with this family?!? (And I was a fan!)

Inthedetails this is going to be the post of the day. I'll post the link in a bit.

It's no surprise a spin-off centered on the older Duggar daughters – whose marriages and pregnancies had become a popular part of the show – was being considered during the "near-constant" and "intense" conversations about the show's future, as a source who has worked closely with the family tells PEOPLE in this week's issue, but the source says not everyone was on board.

An insider tells PEOPLE that patriarch Jim Bob Duggar was not a fan of the Jill and Jessa spin-off suggestion.

"He absolutely wanted to be back on TV and was never thrilled about the show suddenly shifting focus," the source says of Jim Bob, 50.

http://www.people.com/article/duggar-cancellation-why-spin-off-wont-work

The source says the evangelical Christian family, who often discussed their religious faith on their TLC show, is "heartbroken that they've now lost that platform."

"The Duggars want to return to TV because they truly believe it was part of God's plan for them to spread the word about their faith," the source says.

http://www.people.com/article/duggars-heartbroken-over-tlc-cancellation

:boohoo:

"They're happy to show that this did not scar them permanently," the source says.

Soooo.... never mind, all the rest of you also let your golden boys molest their sisters and get away with it because the sisters don't care...

An insider tells PEOPLE that patriarch Jim Bob Duggar was not a fan of the Jill and Jessa spin-off suggestion.

"He absolutely wanted to be back on TV and was never thrilled about the show suddenly shifting focus," the source says of Jim Bob, 50.

Well of course not, they're just girls and as such they can have nothing worthwhile to say. He, on the other hand, is the Man, and he's got 19 children

TLC is backing out of Amy Duggar's wedding as well.

“TLC [called] us yesterday stating they have decided that they will NOT be filming our wedding and they are ‘glad they got to work with us’,” King wrote on the social media site. “So, Amy and myself apologize that we will not be able to share our special day with you all on the TLC network.”
Sounding bitter, King encouraged fans to “voice your opinion to [the] network.”
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/tlc-cancels-amy-duggar-wedding-special/

It must be a disappointment after thinking you're going to be a TV star and get big money if you marry a Duggar.

It's no surprise a spin-off centered on the older Duggar daughters – whose marriages and pregnancies had become a popular part of the show – was being considered during the "near-constant" and "intense" conversations about the show's future, as a source who has worked closely with the family tells PEOPLE in this week's issue, but the source says not everyone was on board.

The source says the evangelical Christian family, who often discussed their religious faith on their TLC show, is "heartbroken that they've now lost that platform."

"The Duggars want to return to TV because they truly believe it was part of God's plan for them to spread the word about their faith," the source says.

http://www.people.com/article/duggars-heartbroken-over-tlc-cancellation

:boohoo:

:guitar::goodpost::denied:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...er-moves-while-roller-skating-to-ymca-2015237

Jinger, the sixth child of the family’s 19 kids, shared a video on the clan’s Facebook page of Mom grooving to the Village People’s biggest hit, “Y.M.C.A.” — while skating backwards. “Our mom is so much fun!” 21-year-old Jinger gushed in the post. “Her skills are mad! She out-skated the whole place…backwards!”

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...-roller-skating-to-ymca-2015237#ixzz3goE5BHoT
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Of all the bands she could be grooving to, the Village People...?!

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/duggar-investigation-text-messages-64087

In Touch magazine has exclusively obtained text messages via the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) in which the Duggar family lawyer, Kevin Crass, threatens to sue the City of Springdale, Arkansas.

In the messages, Crass tells the director of legal services for the Arkansas Municipal League, Mark R. Hayes, “I am a conservative defense lawyer and I don’t see a defense of the chief’s actions.” He continues, “If there is not a desire to resolve there will be an expensive (and embarrassing) lawsuit.” (He is referring to Springdale police chief Kathy O’Kelley).

Yahoo Trending summary today:
Trending Summary - 19 Kids and Counting
TLC Gives ’19 Kids And Counting’ The Axe
Though TLC has announced that it has officially cancelled the Duggar family’s 19 Kids and Counting, it doesn’t seem to be stopping them from funding the family. In fact, the Duggars will receive another paycheck from TLC for Jill and Jessa’s part in the upcoming “sex abuse special. That is correct, the network that shunned the Duggars for the Josh Duggar molestation scandal will not only be capitalizing off of the family’s sex abuse history, but will also be funding the family that they have supposedly dropped due to the controversy.

Excerpts from Duggar Family statement on the cancellation:

With God’s grace and help Josh, our daughters and our entire family overcame a terrible situation, found healing and a way forward. We are so pleased with the wonderful adults they have all become.

It is our prayer that the painful situation our family went through many years ago can point people toward faith in God and help others who also have lived through similar dark situations to find help, hope and healing, as well.
We look forward to working with TLC on this upcoming special documentary and hope that it is an encouragement to many.

http://wishtv.com/2015/07/25/duggar-family-statement-on-axing-of-19-kids-and-counting/

The Duggars remind me of drunk drivers who cause fatal accidents but manage to walk away without a scratch, oblivious to the carnage left in their wake.

(BBM)

I don't think any of these girls read. Nothing that isn't trickled down from mom and dad, anyway. They are not encouraged to have independent thoughts, educations, or interests. They certainly wouldn't be allowed to read anything "sexual." (I can guarantee you, the family would call reading up on sex offenses *advertiser censored*. )The culture that is created around them, allows for girls to be perfect and accepting victims for a predator. CPS should certainly be involved here. In my opinion, he WILL abuse his daughters (if he hasn't already. And I think he likely has.)

Of course he has. It is not if, with these types of perps, it's when!

Should there really be a SOL on these types of heinous crimes? I don't think so.

I was just made aware that "19 kids and counting" videos are still up on TLC's website>>>>>>>so much for cutting ties with the Duggars. I wonder if there is some kind of web show in the works. grrrrrrr

Seriously? If they made that much then they should be set for life. They may want to rethink about popping out twenty kids each in the future though. Ugh!!

Who would want to put their body through that? Who would want to try and spread their love and attention with all of those children? You can't be a mother and father to that many children...unless you pass them off to the other siblings. Is this some kind of obsessive/compulsive disorder? lol

Seriously? If they made that much then they should be set for life. They may want to rethink about popping out twenty kids each in the future though. Ugh!!

Who would want to put their body through that? Who would want to try and spread their love and attention with all of those children? You can't be a mother and father to that many children...unless you pass them off to the other siblings. Is this some kind of obsessive/compulsive disorder? lol

hoarders (kids)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member