AR - Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT but how do you get the ads from playing I would like to be on here and read without having to turn my sound off so I can listen to music as I read.

My understanding is that FLDS gets rid of "excess" boys. So I don't think they are encouraged or entitled. In fact extra ones are gotten rid off.

They do this, so that more established men in the community can take on the girls around their age as wives. But don't confuse this with them not feeling entitled. Abuse from men in the FLDS is rampant. I don't know if this is true for boys, but it's a serious and huge problem with men against children.

You do what the men say, period. They are right, they are the leaders assigned by god. You don't speak up ever.

Bringing this quote over form the other thread by calibear, and *snipped*:

Bauer Media Group doesn't seem to have any *advertiser censored*: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bauer_Media_Group , http://www.bauermedia.com/en/

Unless Elle and Cosmo are considered "*advertiser censored*". :facepalm:

I thought that entire argument was classic deflection. The person who was most damaged by the release of those records was actually Josh, having the girls stand up and say the main issue was the invasion of their privacy is just a way to give the parents a moral platform for going after the police. They'll say they're doing it for their daughters, but really they're all trying to minimize this for Josh so that his political ambitions can continue without him being labeled as a child molester.

Ugh. At 06:15 in this video clip from the 17 Kids and Counting: Josh Gets Engaged episode Jim Bob says:

"Michelle had several boyfriends before she met me. And... she had a lot of baggage from those... from those relationships... with other boys. And... we both talked about this and we didn't want our children to have the same problems that we've had."

[video=youtube;wrlMGD9n-Ow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrlMGD9n-Ow[/video]

What an ugly, ugly thing to say. On national tv no less! :furious:

The older one hopes to set up the same "safeguards" for her family, which includes locks on the doors, no boys babysitting girls and no playing hide and seek. Locks on doors are ok; having your own space and privacy is an ok thing (but it doesn't really count if there are 5 kids in the same room. But with a normal functioning family, boys babysitting is ok. And hide and seek is ok. The crazy cycle continues to the next generation.

How many of you guys discussed 'intimacy' in front of your partners parents ever? These guys are creepy obsessed with sex IMO.

Is it really that easy to sleep through someone touching you? I know I would wake up.

Ugh. At 06:15 in this video clip from the 17 Kids and Counting: Josh Gets Engaged episode Jim Bob says:

"Michelle had several boyfriends before she met me. And... she had a lot of baggage from those... from those relationships... with other boys. And... we both talked about this and we didn't want our children to have the same problems that we've had."

[video=youtube;wrlMGD9n-Ow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrlMGD9n-Ow[/video]

What an ugly, ugly thing to say. On national tv no less! :furious:

Maybe someone did not measure up

Is it really that easy to sleep through someone touching you? I know I would wake up.

Especially by age 9 or 10 and up.

Along with blanket training there's something called sleep training or some similar term. I saw an article about it on one of the Gothard info sites. Apparently it entails "correcting" the baby until it learns to lie down and go to sleep without crying or trying to get up. If the baby lifts its head up they get 6 "corrections" - mothers who fall short of the magic number 6 are called "mercies" because they don't follow through properly.

I have no idea if Michelle did this sleep training but if so then maybe the kids just fall straight to sleep until morning. Still, either way I find it almost unbelievable that none of them ever woke up. I'll stop here...

The Duggars used the Gothard- approved book " To Train Up a Child" by Michael Pearl.
It is available to read free in an Internet download. I read it. I felt sick, then extremely angry.
Jill, the one who has the baby boy already here, says that she will regulate Israel's feeding schedule, nap time and bedtime according to a strict schedule. This is very reminiscent of " To Train Up a Child". It all begins as subtle neglect of a newborn.

Back to the molestation, which is the main subject of the thread, I think we now know what the family is selling and will continue to say. My hope is that anyone who is as tired of these hypocritical phonies as I am " Gay is a crime but our son just experimented and committed a sin" will sign petitions online to have 19 Kids and Counting cancelled, and also contact their sponsors to express displeasure at the white-washing and burying of the truth.
I don't think there's any way Jim Bob didn't hand pick that state trooper he reported Josh to, knowing the guy was into pedophilia.

How many of you guys discussed 'intimacy' in front of your partners parents ever? These guys are creepy obsessed with sex IMO.

NEVER.

Or was this just for the guys as in male? Lol!

Bringing this quote over form the other thread by calibear, and *snipped*:

Bauer Media Group doesn't seem to have any *advertiser censored*: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bauer_Media_Group , http://www.bauermedia.com/en/

Unless Elle and Cosmo are considered "*advertiser censored*". :facepalm:

I'm guessing they do consider Elle and Cosmo to be *advertiser censored*. Because, you know Cosmo talked about orgasms for women. I'm pretty sure that's against the rules, right?

Floyd the barber?
There were at least 2 gay actors, maybe more, because people didn't " come out" back then. The best known is Jim Nabors, who played Gomer Pyle. From iMDB: " On January 15, 2013, the 82-year-old Nabors made "coming out" news by marrying his life partner of 38 years, Stan Cadwallader, a retired Honolulu firefighter, at a Seattle hotel after Washington became a "same sex" marriage state a month earlier."

I am totally stumped as to who the gay character was.

Floyd the barber?

There was an episode featuring Floyd Lawson called " Floyd, the Gay Deceiver" but it was about him scamming a woman by telling her he was wealthy, while she was also scamming him in a dating situation. Had nothing to do with same sex relationships.
Also, the actor who played Floyd was said to be happily married to the same woman for many years, until his death.

Someone better tell them there was a gay man on the Andy griffith show!

Don't tell Michelle Duggar that -- she'll blame Josh's molestation of 5 girls on Jim Nabors!

(By the way -- I'm sure that some of you have read the allegations that Michelle Duggar got one of the TLC crew fired when she found out he was gay. Totally disgusting.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat