GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught up from last night. I'm starting to fell like many others here... that this little guy may not have left the house alive.

Something that stood out to me right away was stepmom in the bath. I have no good reason to see anything wrong with that... it's just something that feels off (not truthful) to me.

To me and JMO, step-mom in the bath sounds like a story made up on the fly. I also think getting into the bath with food cooking (something that she felt the need to get out and check on) makes less sense than leaving 2 toddlers alone. Since she was not the bio mother and maybe if she didn't have kids of her own she didn't feel the need to watch after them. She may have thought that was dad's responsibility.

The problem I have accepting someone coming in and taking him is the sister. If a stranger came into the house she would say so. I don't know if LE has had a child psychologist talk with the sister but I think they should. I know toddler's verbal skills aren't developed well at 2 y/o but she can point. I just feel like she would know if someone she wasn't familiar with came into the home.

The mom having the twin sister at the doctor was one report right at first when (I suspect) MSM was just trying to get the word out and not verifying their info beforehand. Ever since Monday morning and after the police chief's press conference, the "official" story is the stepmom was in the bath and dad was asleep.

That's really all we know... So sad.

To me and JMO, step-mom in the bath sounds like a story made up on the fly. I also think getting into the bath with food cooking (something that she felt the need to get out and check on) makes less sense than leaving 2 toddlers alone. Since she was not the bio mother and maybe if she didn't have kids of her own she didn't feel the need to watch after them. She may have thought that was dad's responsibility.

The problem I have accepting someone coming in and taking him is the sister. If a stranger came into the house she would say so. I don't know if LE has had a child psychologist talk with the sister but I think they should. I know toddler's verbal skills aren't developed well at 2 y/o but she can point. I just feel like she would know if someone she wasn't familiar with came into the home.
Well, if, and it's an enormously gigantic if, they really were sleeping when she got in the tub, the getting out to check on dinner would make sense.

Yup. I feel like it was a way of explaining why her hair was wet.

Stepmom has kids of her own, but I don't have a link to prove that.

I agree the sister would have said if someone else came into the house. There's an article that says the sister was interviewed by psychologist, but she wouldn't talk. She is very shy.

I've been trying to think of reasons my kids would have left the house, on their own, in near darkness, at age 2. All kids are different, of course, but for mine-
1. Someone they knew was outside and they went to that person (sometimes that person might not have even realized the child was out there, but mine would have been making a lot of noise, trying to get the person's attention, so they would have been spotted.

2. They saw a do or cat out there and wanted to go per or play with it.

3. They wanted to go play on some outside toy.

4. Did someone say it was raining? Some times my kids just wanted to play in the rain.

Probably not much help, just trying to think of typical 2 year old behavior that might lead to a missing child. Of course all my children would have begun wailing loudly when they realized they were lost, which would help them be found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping this. Sounds important. Why? I have no idea...

I think it's important because the last time he was seen was reported to be 5:45. When the stepmom went to the bath. 45 minutes is a long time to be leaving 2 year old twins unsupervised...

BBM:

Yup. I feel like it was a way of explaining why her hair was wet.

Stepmom has kids of her own, but I don't have a link to prove that.

I agree the sister would have said if someone else came into the house. There's an article that says the sister was interviewed by psychologist, but she wouldn't talk. She is very shy.

Would be interested in reading that.

I think it's important because the last time he was seen was reported to be 5:45. When the stepmom went to the bath. 45 minutes is a long time to be leaving 2 year old twins unsupervised...

I'm trying to figure this out...did she say she thought they were sleeping, or am I confused? (maybe I imagined this) If so, that means he was sleeping with his shirt, pants and shoes. Whatever that's worth...might not mean anything.

(Maybe this is all clear upstream...I just need to quit reading backwards and posting and instead go back and read.).

This post is from much earlier in the thread, but has bothered me from the start. An uncle says "He likes to play and he kind of whines when he talks, but I can't see him just hiding anywhere..."

Why say he whines when he talks? Seems so odd to me. Maybe he saw this as an identifying trait searchers could look for? Just odd, IMO.

Just to be clear, I'm NOT saying I think the uncle was involved in any foul play, just find the statement very unusual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One last thing I want to mention before I go back to read is that I work with a lot of autistic kids...one of them in particular is quite the runner and escape artist (and VERY FAST)...his teachers have even had to chase him down the street on a couple occasions...but he is not 2, he's 6...I just don't see how he could have gotten very far, therefore imo IF he did wander off, he's got to be hidden somehow.

#FindMalik: Search enters 4th day, fewer volunteers show
THV 11 Staff, news source 9:52 a.m. CST November 26, 2014
Marielle Mohs reports on site
http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...nters-4th-day-fewer-volunteers-show/19525637/
http://www.thv11.com/picture-galler...hotos-the-search-for-malik-drummond/19474235/

According to police, Malik wandered out of his home while his father was napping in the same room. After initially saying they did not suspect foul play, Searcy police are now saying they are looking into every and all possibilities.

Malik was last seen at his home on the 700 block of West Park around 6 p.m. Sunday, November 23. According to the parents, Malik wandered out of his home while his father was napping in the same room. He was wearing brown pants and a blue shirt when he disappeared.

Just to refresh, the home from which Malik Drummond went missing. As you can see the area is replete with businesses that would have security cams which according to broadcasts from last night, LE has begun to check.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=35.246834~-91.744904&lvl=18&sty=h&sp=Point.pw70jx7bn373_Malik's%2520dad's%2520home%2520by%2520this%2520corner____&form=LMLTCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14