GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Malik potty trained or still in diapers?

I haven't seen a "Find Malik" FaceBook page. No Nancy Grace? Isn't that the usual when a child goes missing?

Is Malik potty trained or still in diapers?

Is he straight up 2 yrs old or closer to 3 ? Folks call a 2 yr old 2 the whole 12 months usually. But a 2 yr old would not be potty trained likely and closer to 3 he likely would be.
Not sure why I think it matters, though. I'm wondering about people buying diapers or having diapers in the trash when they may not normally.

Day 3.

Glad yo see they are starting to get the security footage of places,hopefuly that will help give some direction.

It should have been collected one day one,and might have been but they just starting reviewing it.

The biggest clue here is the dog scent (old or new) going one direction for a but then changing direction and then ending somewhere Malik has played.
Why would the dog not trail the return trip home from the play area?

The only reason I see something wrong with that is because a.) she had two toddlers in the house that apparently no one was watching since b.) dad was sleeping and c.) it was also said she was cooking dinner (hot stove? hot oven) and went to go take a bath during that.

I worry about this as well. For the sake of safety, I hope they had a baby gate blocking access to the kitchen or something like that.

Yet that would still not be enough for me to feel comfortable leaving my child alone while I take a bath, dinner or not. My toddler (2.5 years old) knows how to unlock all of the doors in the house. Thank goodness he doesn't yet have the strength to open them, but it's coming. And when they are open, he doesn't have a second thought about running outside and trying to head for whatever looks interesting. I shudder to think of this little one possibly getting out unnoticed ... it is one of my nightmares and why I am making my husband install extra locks out of reach.

Has there been anything related to last time Malik was seen by someone other than Dad/Stepmom? TIA

That's huge ... especially with the twin who would not have a strong concept of time yet. I hope LE has some reliable info on this.

Gossip is all I can gather, local gossip.

(From MSM/LE and Bio Mom on video)

Step Mom put dinner on, left Malik with another child in the house (no confirmation of which child) and went to take a bath. When she got out of the bath to check on dinner Malik was gone. Dad was asleep. Other child when asked about Malik pointed to the door.

Bio Mom was not there at the time. I had read on SM she was at the hospital with Maliks twin sister (rumour) On video she says she was not there but got a call from Maliks Dad to inform her of the situation.

If there's any validity to this rumor mentioned above, I wonder what that was all about...

Is he straight up 2 yrs old or closer to 3 ? Folks call a 2 yr old 2 the whole 12 months usually. But a 2 yr old would not be potty trained likely and closer to 3 he likely would be.
Not sure why I think it matters, though. I'm wondering about people buying diapers or having diapers in the trash when they may not normally.

According to this link (if I'm able to post it correctly) dob is 6/3/2012- so almost 2 1/2.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AMBER/11678/8253

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the chart on the WeatherUnderground site, it would have started raining around 5:00 that afternoon, and continued to rain and sprinkle through midnight.

http://classic.wunderground.com/wea...ry.asp?ID=KARSEARC2&month=11&day=23&year=2014

The table indicates it started raining about 5 a.m. that morning and it had stopped raining around noon. The winds started to pick up a little around 6 p.m. and approximately one-hundredth of an inch of rain fell between 8PM and midnight on that Sunday.

The twins were born june 3-5 2012(moms facebook) and so they are 1 month older then my g-son.My g-son is using the potty but uses pull up at night and for travel. at home he does not use them and wears underwear.

My g -son has been able to open and or unlock most doors for a while.
. I can see how this happens ,maybe dad feel asleep during step moms shower and he wasnt supposed to be sleeping. Maybe she tossed a frozen lasagna,in the oven.

MY g son wont touch the oven when it is on. I dont see the oven being on a problem but she might of been using the mircowave.

Day 3.

Glad yo see they are starting to get the security footage of places,hopefuly that will help give some direction.

It should have been collected one day one,and might have been but they just starting reviewing it.

The biggest clue here is the dog scent (old or new) going one direction for a but then changing direction and then ending somewhere Malik has played.
Why would the dog not trail the return trip home from the play area?

Good question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member