GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police were searching storm drains and as of 12:00 p.m. nothing was found.

About two hours later . . .

At 1:45 p.m. police announced they would be holding a 3:30 press conference.

I wonder if something was found in those two hours or if they are holding a presser today since tomorrow is a holiday.

Melissa Schroeder ‏@mschroederTV 40s40 seconds ago
According to a Facebook post on #FindMalik, collections will be taken to gather money for a reward in the safe return of the little boy.

https://twitter.com/mschroederTV

I found the [fundraising] page. Yesterday, the organizer stated that 100% of the money would go to help the family, but then the latest posts have changed course. It is now supposedly reward money for tips. Otherwise, "if we get no tips the Money will go to SPD in effort to get a trained dog specializing in tracking children" ... :thinking:

O/T- I was reading one of the above articles and on the side of the website it mentioned that I may be interested in other topics, one if which is that Phylis Diller is dead..... Get it together people, she died in 2012. SMH

Actually, if you go back to the beginning of the thread, 5:45 pm is when the step mom noticed him to be missing. The call was place to LE at 6:30 pm. It seems like ( to me anyway) a long time to be looking without calling LE for a 2 year old.

I'm so frustrated by this timing question. Some articles say he was last seen at 5:45 (presumably when stepmom went to take a bath), while others say he was discovered missing at 5:45 like your quote states. The only thing that seems consistent is that his absence was not reported until 6:30 pm.

To me, it makes a huge difference as to whether they knew for 45 minutes that he was missing before reporting VS simply noting a 45 minute window for him to leave, which was then reported as soon as they realized it. I've been scouring articles to try and get a definitive explanation, but keep finding the two different accounts.

Yup and I have been trying to find the intersection from the photo the the camera search in the sewer.

Clues in the photo are sparse,little woodys ,brick house on corner with columns ...Crack in the road,ugh.

I did the same. Went all the way up the street that is at the 1400 block. 1400 is on the pole if that helps you. I couldn't find it.

"Everything doesn't add up. Things don't add up at all," his mother, Tanya Drummond said. She is desperately searching for answers two days after her son disappeared. She said the boy was visiting his father and stepmother Sunday night." http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...08/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Visiting? So, he didn't live there?

Every msm article I've read so far says Malik and his twin sister live at that home.

I don't know one person who speaks the way she does.
Just an "I'm from Arkansas, however, I speak English . Disclaimer"

Gone all day running errands and really hoped to come home to some good news :(

I did the same. Went all the way up the street that is at the 1400 block. 1400 is on the pole if that helps you. I couldn't find it.

Check up thread for map and location of the drain, both Aeronomy and I have the info posted #466 & 468

Someone upthread asked how the bio mom knew what Malik was wearing since she wasn't even there. I will just assume either the dad or step-mom/dad's GF told LE what he was wearing and that's how she knows.

If you are having trouble figuring out the exact orientation of the storm drain from the maps alone, here is a graphic I made that shows both the Twitter image and a screen grab from Google maps.

storm-drain-malik-drummond-search.jpg

They are most likely going to announce that after 3 days of searching, they don't have a clue what happened to this little boy. They will probably fall back on the obvious tactic of trying to lure information out of people with money.

If he was abducted, then that means that somebody showed up at home on Sunday night with a 2 year old kid that doesn't belong to them. Just judging by the size of the community and the layout of the streets, most likely the abductor would be someone local. They didn't live close to a major thoroughfare or a highway, so it probably wasn't somebody passing through town at 6:00 p.m. on a Sunday evening.

The scenario I can see happening, is that Malik did in fact venture outside, a passing motorist saw him out by the street, pulled up and stopped. This person gets out of the car, walks over and asks him where his mommy is, see's that there is no one around or paying attention.......and picks him up, puts him in the car........and off they go. 1 minute tops, from start to finish.

They are most likely going to announce that after 3 days of searching, they don't have a clue what happened to this little boy. They will probably fall back on the obvious tactic of trying to lure information out of people with money.

If he was abducted, then that means that somebody showed up at home on Sunday night with a 2 year old kid that doesn't belong to them. Just judging by the size of the community and the layout of the streets, most likely the abductor would be someone local. They didn't live close to a major thoroughfare or a highway, so it probably wasn't somebody passing through town at 6:00 p.m. on a Sunday evening.

The scenario I can see happening, is that Malik did in fact venture outside, a passing motorist saw him out by the street, pulled up and stopped. This person gets out of the car, walks over and asks him where his mommy is, see's that there is no one around or paying attention.......and picks him up, puts him in the car........and off they go. 1 minute tops, from start to finish.

Yup and In the cold Rain too!! Or the alternative ..dogs hit on his scent in the house and yard

is the press conference soon or did I miss it?

If you are having trouble figuring out the exact orientation of the storm drain from the maps alone, here is a graphic I made that shows both the Twitter image and a screen grab from Google maps.

View attachment 64326

wow....

Is that a Malik Missing poster on the telephone pole in the top pic?

Or is it another poster... Perhaps for a missing or found pet.....

:waitasec:

omgosh can we get to all these details after he gives the current status?!

and also, I had to turn my volume way up in 3 diff. places & can still barely hear him

he's obviously not impressed with the 'time lapse' before police were called

It's only 3 pm, I thought the press conference was to be at 3:30? I'm in central time zone, but so is AR I'm pretty sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli