GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"This story hasn't changed that the boy wandered off, are we looking into anything else, yes...any reasonable person would assume that if he wandered off we would have found him by now...(disclaimer)..I would have expected to find him by now."

"Homes in the area that know him and don't know him have been looked at?...

You guys find anything? Unfortunately no."

"Volunteers for something like this is great, I think its at the point (don't misunderstand what I'm about to say)...in the beginning helpful, but at the point now, its only responsible we rely on the trained searchers and experts in the area and resources, that's not to say you're not appreciated bc thats not the case...the boy is still out there."

"Q: ...will search expand out of city?

A: ....We have followed up on leads (outside of city)"

"Q: ...Twin sister was there

A: ...child safety interview...(also) an older sibling who wasn't there at the time, we have covered that avenue, yes.

We have been able to get info, but unfortunately don't think it was relevant to search."

"We've been sending our last teams out, about 4:00, and usually when they return from that area its well after dark...we move our command center back to pd."

They don't have anything more than they did during the last press conference.

I knew they didn't have any bad news because they were cutting up and laughing before the PC started.

The search continues...........................

I wonder (since Malik's disappearance) if Malik's twin sister is at dad's house... Bio-mom's house.... Or .....

Where?

:waitasec:

Chief is convinced he's not in that area (couldn't hear the Q to know what area he means)

"...Searched that area thoroughly..my belief is he is not in that area...k9s, trained experts, literally crawled under every crawlspace, every hole aa 2 1/2 could...I'm convinced hes not in the area.

Guys, I hope this will clear up misinfo and confusion.

...holding public prayer service, inviting everyone, never a bad time to pray, time where prayers were needed, appreciate you guys, nothing has changed, appreciate your patience, thank you."

(Press Conference over).

(now to go back and correct all my typos, sorry I have some missing keys on my keyboard, lol).

I wonder (since Malik's disappearance) if Malik's twin sister is at dad's house... Bio-mom's house.... Or .....

Where?

With Bio Mom per the video a few pages back, not sure where exactly though.

(heehee mic is rolling, says he needs some liquid energy)

Where?

Bio mom has asserted twin girl is with her and won't leave her side. That's of course not verified fact since I'm not allowed to post where I read that ;).

Margarita you rock :takeabow::tyou: I missed the beginning but couldn't hear it very well either, you must have great hearing, or great speakers lol

The only silver lining in this cloud..........the searchers did not find him either dead or alive.........which to me means that he wasn't killed and disposed of in some hap-hazard random fashion like we see so often. If someone close to him was responsible, wouldn't he have been found during that dragnet ??

He's still out there.........probably alive and well...........somewhere.

The scenario I can see happening, is that Malik did in fact venture outside, a passing motorist saw him out by the street, pulled up and stopped. This person gets out of the car, walks over and asks him where his mommy is, see's that there is no one around or paying attention.......and picks him up, puts him in the car........and off they go. 1 minute tops, from start to finish.

This story hasnt chnged that the boy wandered off, are we looking into anythign else, yes...any reasonable person would assume that if he wndered off we would have found him by now...(disclsimer)i would have expected to find him by now

This stuck out at me...he said the story of him wandering off hadn't changed, but didn't say specifically that the story of what others said they were doing hadn't changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14