GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I hope he is found soon!! This is a very long time for a two year old to be outside alone. :( MSM writing conflicting stories about mom and dad's story of the toddler going missing has me scratching my head though...

@KARKMark: Level 2 @ARStatePolice Morgan Nick Alert means no indication of criminal involvement, no credible threat at this time. #FindMalik #ARnews

I don't figure how they can say "no credible threat at this time" when he's freaking TWO...

John Clifton, the boy’s uncle, says he was out of town when he heard the news.

“My mom called and said Malik was missing,” Clifton told KARK’s Ken Buffa. He and other family members are doing what they can, but he says it’s been tough.

“Everybody’s in distress,” Clifton said, “We don’t know what’s going on. Everybody’s minds run crazy when you can’t find a kid. You think the worst.”

Clifton says it’s unusual for Malik to wander away.

“He likes to play and he kind of whines when he talks but I can’t see him just hiding anywhere,” Clifton said, “Somebody had to get him for him to be gone this long.”

Clifton expressed gratitude toward members of the community who spent much of Sunday evening searching for the missing 2-year-old.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...zy-when-you-cant/22898/ZE3FhbgII0e4awWxEeGLRA

BBM

Sounds as if the Uncle thinks this was an abduction. If so, exactly who would feel comfortable walking into the house and taking him while people were there ?

All of these events would have taken place well after dark. You would think that if a citizen or a motorist had come across him wandering around in the dark, they would have definitely reported it to the police and turned him over by now.

I'm leaning towards him wandering off and getting turned around in the dark and not being able to find his house, the further he walks the further he gets away from home. I'm glad they brought the search dogs in, but I don't have a whole lot of faith in them, I've followed WAY too many cases right here on Websleuths where they brought dogs in, searched for days, found nothing................and then a month later they find a body lying right in the middle of the original search zone.

It is still dark right now......maybe after daylight he'll approach somebody........hopefully.

Attachments

• malik.jpg
    malik.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 560
There seems to be so many cases where parents are last to see a child at home and 'poof' they're gone :(

MOO!!

Oh I hope he is found soon!! This is a very long time for a two year old to be outside alone. :( MSM writing conflicting stories about mom and dad's story of the toddler going missing has me scratching my head though...

He was last seen at his home around 5:45 p.m.

His mother left Malik and his twin sister in their home while she went to take a bath.

When she came out, Malik was gone. The little girl pointed to the screen door when asked where Malik went.

Police do not suspect foul play, however Malik is autistic.

http://wreg.com/2014/11/24/morgan-nick-amber-alert-issued-for-arkansas-boy/

This is the most recent article I came across this morning...posted about 45 minutes ago. Hopefully this account is the factual one. The media has had all night long to get the story together.

http://wreg.com/2014/11/24/morgan-nick-amber-alert-issued-for-arkansas-boy/

This is the most recent article I came across this morning...posted about 45 minutes ago. Hopefully this account is the factual one. The media has had all night long to get the story together.

But I don't understand where the other story came from---that mom took twin sis to Doc appt, and got a call from Dad. That is so specific. Would a reporter just make that all up?

I am still a bit hinkied out by that aspect.

Mallory Brooks ‏@MalloryHBrooks 2m2 minutes ago
2-year-old Malik Drummond has been missing for 13 hours now. Arkansans from across the state are joining the search in Searcy. #FindMalik

https://twitter.com/MalloryHBrooks

It seems he has a stepmom? Could it be the discrepancy comes from reporters failing to make a distinction between the biological mother's story and the stepmother's story and calling both simply mother? If stepmom was in the bathtub the biomom could have gotten a call from the father.

It seems he has a stepmom? Could it be the discrepancy comes from reporters failing to make a distinction between the biological mother's story and the stepmother's story and calling both simply mother? If stepmom was in the bathtub the biomom could have gotten a call from the father.

Maybe so. Because here is a video of his mother saying she got a call from the Dad and rushed back. But she seemed to imply she lived there. So I am confused.

I am still a bit curious about how this all happened. Who was in the bath and went looking for him. NOT his mom beccause she told reporters she was not home.

http://www.tout.com/m/jfok4l?ref=tw4emk9l …

The Morgan Nick Amber Alert text alert just came over my phone about 20 minutes ago in NWA.

Maybe the bio-mom left him with his dad while she took his twin to the doctor. Step mom was in the bath. Bio-mom rushes back to where she left him when she got the call to find out what happened. What throws me is when mom (which ever one it is) gets out of the bath and asks his twin where he is (his twin should be with bio-mom). Maybe he has a step sister and that's who she asked and the reporters have that confused too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member