GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many hours has he been missing now?
I believe last seen by his Dad around 5:45 pm. I've been reading some comments (considered rumor of course) and the general idea I get is that Mom brought Malik's sister (twin?) to see a Dr when the young boy wondered away from home.

Edit: I have now read a different story in MSM. It reports Mom was in the bathtub: http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...d-searcy-police-are-asking-for-help/19464139/

Very confusing, because in the video I posted above, Mom is interviewed saying she got a call from Malik's Dad "telling her about the situation". It's always difficult when MSM reports two different stories.

Roughly 5 1/2 hours, ugghh.

Prayers for this sweet child and his family.

Roughly 5 1/2 hours, ugghh.

Prayers for this sweet child and his family.

I agree.......far too long. I just keep praying he is hiding inside the house somewhere and fell asleep. I know......but I can hope :please:

Ken Buffa @KenBuffa · 26s 27 seconds ago
West Park Ave flooded with neighbors and officials as the search for missing 2YO continues in # Searcy. #arnews

The dogs are there!
Ken Buffa @KenBuffa · 9m 9 minutes ago
Dogs have arrived at pd station. Should see them in some time. #arnews #FINDMALIQUE

Malik's Uncle:

“Everybody’s in distress,” Clifton said, “We don’t know what’s going on. Everybody’s minds run crazy when you can’t find a kid. You think the worst.”

Clifton says it’s unusual for Malik to wander away.

“He likes to play and he kind of whines when he talks but I can’t see him just hiding anywhere,” Clifton said, “Somebody had to get him for him to be gone this long.”

Clifton expressed gratitude toward members of the community who spent much of Sunday evening searching for the missing 2-year-old.
http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...zy-when-you-cant/22898/ZE3FhbgII0e4awWxEeGLRA

What a cutie!! Anyone know the weather conditions there right now?

My heart breaks for these parents...
Ken Buffa @KenBuffa · 31s 31 seconds ago
Mother is walking around the block shouting her sons name. #FindMalik #ARNews

No news about the dogs onsite yet......
Ken Buffa @KenBuffa · 2m 2 minutes ago
Still about a couple dozen neighbors outside searching for missing 2YO Malik of #Searcy.

THV11's Dan Grossman spoke with the toddler's father who says he has no reason to believe he was abducted. He said that Malik's mother was in the bathtub, but got out to check on dinner that was cooking. He said when she got out, however, she did not see the toddler. That's when she reportedly asked his twin sister where he was, and she pointed at a screen door.
http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...d-searcy-police-are-asking-for-help/19464139/

I'm not sure which is accurate: the above information or the video of what Mom say's happened (She received a phone call from Malik's Dad). I'm leaning towards Mom, this must be inaccurate information.

I hope to wake up tomorrow and see "Found Safe" ...What a little sweetie...I would be so sick and panicked...oh please let the dogs find him safe and sound. I wonder what the weather is like there right now? Any waterways near by? Highways? What is the neighborhood like?

I'm confused that the mom would say she got a phone call from the dad saying the boy was missing. (Where was she at the time?) And the dad would say the mom was in the bathtub and got out to check dinner and found that the boy was missing. I'm wondering why their stories don't match. This missing child really hits home because my own daughter has a set of boy/girl 2 year old twins who are also mixed race. I know how fast they can be and how far they can get in a very short time. My son also has a set of boy/girl twins. I hate to see one twin get separated from the other. I hope this boy will be found quickly and will come home safe.

Apparently little Malik is autistic. Please find this baby! :please:
Ken Buffa @KenBuffa · 44m 44 minutes ago
#Breaking Arkansas State police issuing Morgan Nick Alert for autistic missing #searcy two-year-old Malik Drummond.
Embedded image permalink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members