GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A: He was abducted and whisked away to an unknown location by someone that wanted a little kid. He was snatched late in the evening, with no witnesses and no supervision.

B: He was killed and hidden by someone close, that is such a criminal genius ....they can dispose of a body and hide it so well that hundreds of people searching non-stop for 7 days, can find no evidence of a crime nor a body......nor anything that smells like a dead body.

I'll go with A

RUMOR ALERT - Comments on the SPD FB page say the step mom is in jail. The police dept has been pretty deligent about deleting rumors, etc. but that one has remained a couple of hours...

What has she been charged with?

Sadly, "B" here. .............................^....^....^

RUMOR ALERT - Comments on the SPD FB page say the step mom is in jail. The police dept has been pretty deligent about deleting rumors, etc. but that one has remained a couple of hours...

I didn't see it so either they removed it or I was looking in the wrong place. Can you share the link to the specific post?

On the FB page, she says it's hearsay that she's in jail. But it's still there. What county is Searcy in?

A: He was abducted and whisked away to an unknown location by someone that wanted a little kid. He was snatched late in the evening, with no witnesses and no supervision.

B: He was killed and hidden by someone close, that is such a criminal genius ....they can dispose of a body and hide it so well that hundreds of people searching non-stop for 7 days, can find no evidence of a crime nor a body......nor anything that smells like a dead body.

I'll go with A

Yeah, "kidnapped" like that baby in Indianapolis this summer.

Your cat must be related to mine....:cat: :cat:

:giggle:

and related to my dogs :beagle: :beagle:

:(

Saying a child is autistic when in fact he is not diagnosed could have multiple causes. My major theories...

1. He's autistic; he's just not yet been evaluated. At the time that Malik went missing, they had started to suspect, maybe scheduled an appointment, but hadn't actually gotten official word. That would be a very innocuous reason to tell the police he's autistic--because if they're sure enough, then it is relevant information. Two is around the age of diagnosis for autism in areas where awareness is high and medical care is available, and it's a good age because children at two can get a head start on learning important coping skills that will be invaluable as they grow.

2. He's not autistic, but they've been watching the news. They know how much local publicity young autistic kids get when they leave their homes and get lost. They want to take advantage of that, and they're saying he's autistic because they want their little boy back and they'd be willing to swear up and down that he was an alien from Jupiter if only it would improve the chances that the searchers would find him.

3. He's not autistic, and there's foul play involved; the autism claim is part of the cover-up. The boy was abducted or killed, and the perpetrator knows that autistic children are at risk from wandering. They want this case to be seen as yet another autistic child dead too young--a tragedy but not a crime. Or maybe they are claiming he's autistic as a way of justifying their actions perhaps either to themselves or to the public.

That third possibility is the one that scares me the most, because I know of other cases where a perpetrator claimed that a non-autistic child was autistic:
Marquail Johnson: Went missing and was found dead in a refrigerator. Family said he was autistic but no diagnostic paperwork could be found. His death is an unsolved homicide.
Daniel Pelka: Died from child abuse. His father claimed that it wasn't worth beating Daniel because he was autistic and wouldn't feel pain. He wasn't autistic; he was just learning English as a second language.
Lexie Agyepong-Glover: Died from being left in a freezing creek in January by her adoptive mother, who claimed she was autistic and wandering. The town turned out to search for her. Only later was it revealed that Lexie had RAD, not autism, and that she had not wandered off but had been deliberately abandoned and left for dead.

There are also a few deaths where actually autistic children were killed and their parents tried to disguise it as a wandering case, usually by putting the body into a pool or pond, and a few deaths where autistic children known to be at risk for wandering were left deliberately unattended by parents who either didn't care or actually wanted the child to die.

I really hope this is a family abduction case, and that little Malik is hidden away somewhere, confused but safe and warm.

:goodpost:

I've had a strong feeling about what may have happened from the beginning. I believe in every lie there is a grain of truth. I will sit on my hands for now.

I know it's early, but this one is reminding me of Aliayah Lunsford so far.

I don't even think we know her LEGAL name to look and see if she is in jail. :facepalm:

What are her initials anybody know do they begin with a T or L .

The name she's been identified with begins with an L. No idea what legal last name is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are her initials anybody know do they begin with a T or L .

The T is the bio-mom the L is stepmom/girlfriend The dynamics with this case get very confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase