GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The name she's been identified with begins with an L. No idea what legal last name is.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The T is the bio-mom the L is stepmom/girlfriend The dynamics with this case get very confusing

Thanks a lot, i've got a bad feeling about this one for sure another poor defenseless baby/toddler coming to harm AGAIN. IMO
But i hope i'm wrong.

If something did happen inside that house, then how could a certain adult do anything on her own without another adult knowing or find supervision for another child? All kinds of really bad thoughts the more I think about it & I hope I don't get in trouble for saying anything!

If the female adult was there alone, I would lean towards her as the possible guilty party. But with the male there, I am unsure. I don't think he would cover for her. At least I hope not.

This ^^ on so many cases, we are led to believe the baby just went ' poof'. Not so! If the baby had wandered off on his own and got into some trouble or injured, he would be FOUND by now. He did not hide himself away indefinitely on his own. DID NOT HAPPEN!

This makes the most sense, to me as well. The only instance I could cite would be if he did wander off -- not inside the house (?) since it sounds like LE combed every inch of any homes in which he lived; and not nearby outside (?), since those areas were apparently thoroughly searched as well; and if he was not abducted -- would be for him to crawl into something: maybe he followed a dog or a cat into a shed or a drainpipe or some tumble-down structure or a hole or some new construction or some small thing and then he got stuck and could not turn around, go forward, or was not able or didn't think to back out of it. This happened to my DH when he was about 8 years old -- with some friends. They crawled into a storm drain to explore and the drainpipe got smaller & smaller -- he said it got dark in there and they got stuck. All he could do was back out of it. He has claustrophobia now as a result of it. Being 7, 8, or 9 years old helped a lot, IMO. He reasoned that backing out would work, & it did. A two year old would prolly not be able to think it through very well.

If this had been the case, the dogs should have scented on him, but maybe the place he was trapped did not give the dogs a good scent path.

Just thinking aloud... Something unusual happened to him -- our imaginations can take us many places. All are bad ones.
icon9.png

According to mobile patrol for white county, step mom is not in jail. That being said it may not be updated or they just have her there for questioning.

In 35 minutes here in the Pacific Northwest it'll be December 1, marking nine months since little Myra Lewis went missing. I hope we'll never see a similar anniversary for Malik.

Searcy police set up road blocks to find missing boy
Alexis Rogers Updated: Nov 30, 2014 11:47 PM EST
http://www.katv.com/story/27463658/missing-police-searching-for-searcy-toddler

Search for missing Searcy boy hits Day 8
Ken Miller, The Associated Press 6:21 p.m. CST November 30, 2014
http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story/news/2014/11/30/malik-drummond-still-missing/19707927/

Searcy Toddler Missing One Week Later
Ken Buffa, Reporter 11/30/2014 11:43 PM
http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...g-one-week-later/58388/qjsoo-XP4Emhb05e__qrgA
http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...es-one-full-week/15274/V43Fus88V0a9G91bFeWWkA

Search Continues for Missing Arkansas 2 Year Old
localmemphis.com 11/30/2014 03:38 PM
http://www.localmemphis.com/story/d...ansas-2-year-old/42526/OrnqZZC9jk2aqSXmMQ2wiQ

rsbm:

Search for missing Searcy boy hits Day 8
Ken Miller, The Associated Press 6:21 p.m. CST November 30, 2014
http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story/news/2014/11/30/malik-drummond-still-missing/19707927/

From the above link:

"The search for a missing toddler in central Arkansas will enter its eighth day on Monday following a frustrating weekend without any sign of the child, Searcy police said.

[snip]

"Pretty much, we've canvassed just about every bit of Searcy," a town of 23,000 located about 50 miles northeast of Little Rock, said Cpl. Steve Hernandez. The focus has generally been in a roughly quarter-mile radius around the child's home, he said."

Searcy police set up road blocks to find missing boy
Alexis Rogers Updated: Nov 30, 2014 11:47 PM EST
http://www.katv.com/story/27463658/missing-police-searching-for-searcy-toddler

rsbm

From the above link:

SEARCY (KATV) -
UPDATE (11/30 10:00 p.m.):
"Searcy police set up road blocks Sunday, on Sowell and Pecan Streets to search cars for Malik Drummond.

More than a week later, volunteers and authorities continued to search for the missing boy. Authorities said they are in the process of figuring out what happens if Malik isn't found.

"Our Mayor made the point that a cat couldn't hide in this neighborhood. We have had alott of people cover this area," said Searcy Emergency Management Coordinator Doug Baker.

According to Baker, many people have invested time in searching for the missing boy.

"We've had over a thousand people here this week we have a lot of people, especially earlier in the week covering ground,” Doug Baker said. "We've got a team searching a neighborhood in some woods today [Sunday] up on the north part of town. We will search until about 5 p.m. today then we will come back and do it again tomorrow."

LE is doing a great job searching and updating the public, imo. It's not very often we get such specific updates re: areas searched, etc.

Fantastic efforts by all the volunteers as well.

jmo

BBM:
If something did happen inside that house, then how could a certain adult do anything on her own without another adult knowing or find supervision for another child? All kinds of really bad thoughts the more I think about it & I hope I don't get in trouble for saying anything!

I think this is a good point and something I wondered about as well. jmo

One week. :(

If there was a chance he wandered off and got trapped, well it seems time is no longer a friend...no food or water, the elements...I wonder if there's still any chance that he's being held somewhere...

One week. :(

If there was a chance he wandered off and got trapped, well it seems time is no longer a friend...no food or water, the elements...I wonder if there's still any chance that he's being held somewhere...

Thank you for transcribing margarita25. It all seems so baffling. Neat to see the effort the volunteers and LE are continuing to exert as they try to find sweet little Malik Drummond.

Why would they be setting up roadblocks if it wasn't believed that someone has possession of this boy ??

Why would they be setting up roadblocks if it wasn't believed that someone has possession of this boy ??

I think that LE has no idea what happened and are exploring all options at this point. Better to be safe than sorry.

Probably more of an information gathering checkpoint. They did it during the hours he disappeared, so probably hoping to talk to people who normally passed through that area that time of day to ask if they'd seen anything. That's how I took it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase