GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning - I may really sound off the rocker here . . .

When LE stated they are just as committed to finding Malik and the truth behind his disappearance I formed a strange metaphoric connection in my mind of the doorway/door to the house representing one aspect of the truth since the truth is he obviously (alone, not alone, carried, walked, etc) went through it. So in my crazy connection, "the truth behind his disappearance" is to be found "behind the door."

I suppose it could be argued that from the inside, "behind a door" could indicate the truth to be found on the outside, but typically the back of a door abuts "the behind" and the face of a door abuts "the beyond." And in my crazy metaphor... from where LE stands, they'd definitely be indicating what's behind the door as being the unfound truth they are committed to finding.

When LE stated they are just as committed to finding Malik and the truth behind his disappearance I formed a strange metaphoric connection in my mind of the doorway/door to the house representing one aspect of the truth since the truth is he obviously (alone, not alone, carried, walked, etc) went through it. So in my crazy connection, "the truth behind his disappearance" is to be found "behind the door."

I suppose it could be argued that from the inside, "behind a door" could indicate the truth to be found on the outside, but typically the back of a door abuts "the behind" and the face of a door abuts "the beyond." And in my crazy metaphor... from where LE stands, they'd definitely be indicating what's behind the door as being the unfound truth they are committed to finding.

I don't claim to think nearly as deeply as you, but I do agree, nonetheless!

nah your not, keep going

May beautiful little Malik Drummond be found soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vapoNZBrGxA (Hogie Carmichael)

[h=5]Searcy Police Department[/h]
"I hope regardless of certain media headlines you all can read today's release and know the search has NOT been suspended. We're actively searching RIGHT NOW with trained personnel"

"I hope regardless of certain media headlines you all can read today's release and know the search has NOT been suspended. We're actively searching RIGHT NOW with trained personnel"

Missing toddler case a "criminal investigation"; volunteer search ends
Marine Glisovic reports Dec 01, 2014 6:22 PM EST
http://www.katv.com/story/27517340/missing-toddler-case-now-criminal-investigation
“It's safe to say that anybody with contact, did have contact and access to this young man, is a suspect,” Clark told KATV.

Criminal Investigation for Missing Toddler
David Goins reports 5:31 pm cst tonight
http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...r-missing-searcy/27616/D2qRuQonpUyA2jpx4wUqug
http://www.onenewspage.com/video/20141202/2312778/Criminal-Investigation-for-Missing-Toddler.htm (same)
"Searching for leads to lead us to the truth." Chief says.

Search for missing Searcy toddler called off
by The Associated Press 08:09 PM, Monday
http://www.couriernews.com/view/ful...-Search-for-missing-Searcy-toddler-called-off

I wonder if that means they are on a specific recovery mission, maybe they know where they need to go. If that's the case we should hear more soon.

I wonder if that means they are on a specific recovery mission, maybe they know where they need to go. If that's the case we should hear more soon.

I can't say my eyebrows didn't raise when I read "RIGHT NOW"

Even if they think it is a criminal case, they still need to search, correct? I wish they would allow some of the many volunteers to help them search potential dump sites. :cry:

Maybe I'm overthinking it but I'm having a hard time thinking about little Malik, if he is gone, being buried too far from the house. IMO, it would have been difficult for the perp (I'm leaning the gf at this point) to bury the body without the help of anyone.

Let's hypothetically say the gf killed Malik or an accident happened and she panicked and covered it up. In order to have buried the body far from the house she would have had to put the other child(ren) in the car (or I guess leave them home alone but then risk the father waking up and seeing Malik and the gf gone) and then drive to wherever, dump the body, drive home, and then stage this elaborate story.

It just doesn't add up. Either the father knew, the gf buried him close to home, or something entirely different happened.

My dvr didn't record Nancy grace. I don't really like her but was hoping for something new about Malik. Did she cover Malik? Anything new?

I'm about 2 hours north of Searcy. On our local news they showed how the Boy Scouts and other children were out searching too. This could be why they stopped volunteers from searching, I think that after a week that they might not find Malik alive. I personally couldn't believe they were allowing children to search.

My dvr didn't record Nancy grace. I don't really like her but was hoping for something new about Malik. Did she cover Malik? Anything new?

I cannot remember ever seeing anything ' new ' on NG that hadn't been covered on WS for hours if not days before the show. She has new ' breaking news' for people who do not follow these cases or maybe do not have internet. So I would just bet you didn't miss anything . mooo

I wasn't able to watch myself but here is the link to the transcript page just in case. Hopefully another WSer will chime in to let us know if Malik's case was featured.

:grouphug:

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

:heartluv:

#FindMalik

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have nothing.

No proof the parents did anything. No proof they didn't.

Everybody in here knows how I feel about it.........I think he was snatched by a low-down opportunist that saw a weak link in the chain.....................and took advantage of it. An unsupervised child, outside after dark, with no one in sight.......................a snatch and grab.

Probably a stranger to the entire bunch.

I'm about 2 hours north of Searcy. On our local news they showed how the Boy Scouts and other children were out searching too. This could be why they stopped volunteers from searching, I think that after a week that they might not find Malik alive. I personally couldn't believe they were allowing children to search.

Sounds like nothing stopped for good yet, intensifying search for leads though, to me.

Maybe I'm overthinking it but I'm having a hard time thinking about little Malik, if he is gone, being buried too far from the house. IMO, it would have been difficult for the perp (I'm leaning the gf at this point) to bury the body without the help of anyone.

Let's hypothetically say the gf killed Malik or an accident happened and she panicked and covered it up. In order to have buried the body far from the house she would have had to put the other child(ren) in the car (or I guess leave them home alone but then risk the father waking up and seeing Malik and the gf gone) and then drive to wherever, dump the body, drive home, and then stage this elaborate story.

It just doesn't add up. Either the father knew, the gf buried him close to home, or something entirely different happened.

Is that one of the three scenarios?

They have nothing.

Everybody in here knows how I feel about it.........I think he was snatched by a low-down opportunist that saw a weak link in the chain.....................and took advantage of it.

A lurking stranger or a complete stranger do you think? I can tell you from experience sickos like hang around kids parks, in the afternoons, after playtime, for stragglers. They have fake wigs and facial hair to disguise themselves on hand in their cars, know what roads to take, hide-outs that would corner you if you chase them, and multiple ways out for them based on familiarity. Chilling beasts. Did Malik like playing some ball games or watching other kids play them?

I cannot remember ever seeing anything ' new ' on NG that hadn't been covered on WS for hours if not days before the show. She has new ' breaking news' for people who do not follow these cases or maybe do not have internet. So I would just bet you didn't miss anything . mooo

LOL Oh I agree. Her hour does occassionally coincide with pressers and whatnot. I hate her "breaking news" logo that pops up every.single.episode.

I wasn't able to watch myself but here is the link to the transcript page just in case. Hopefully another WSer will chime in to let us know if Malik's case was featured.

:grouphug:

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

:heartluv:

#FindMalik

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I'll skim through it!

They have nothing.

Everybody in here knows how I feel about it.........I think he was snatched by a low-down opportunist that saw a weak link in the chain.....................and took advantage of it. An unsupervised child, outside after dark, with no one in sight.......................a snatch and grab.

With all due respect to your opinion, I honestly think it was a 'much closer to home' situation and this baby boy never made it out of that house alive. MOO, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli