GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks RazTaz for starting this thread for Little Malik. Hoping for a miracle!

Caught up from last night. I'm starting to fell like many others here... that this little guy may not have left the house alive.

Something that stood out to me right away was stepmom in the bath. I have no good reason to see anything wrong with that... it's just something that feels off (not truthful) to me.

Hopefully everyone in the area has THOROUGHLY searched their properties, cars, yards, sheds...

Caught up from last night. I'm starting to fell like many others here... that this little guy may not have left the house alive.

Something that stood out to me right away was stepmom in the bath. I have no good reason to see anything wrong with that... it's just something that feels off (not truthful) to me.

The only reason I see something wrong with that is because a.) she had two toddlers in the house that apparently no one was watching since b.) dad was sleeping and c.) it was also said she was cooking dinner (hot stove? hot oven) and went to go take a bath during that.

Other than a million things going wrong with that scenario, I can't see anything wrong with it either. (Obviously I'm being sarcastic, but you just DON'T leave toddlers unattended at dinner time while the stove/oven is on).

(I can already feel myself starting to get emotional about this case---this might be one I want to step away from...)

Marielle Mohs ‏@ElleMohs 37s37 seconds ago
These are two search dogs being used this morning to #FindMalik they have fresh items of Malik to work with #THV11

B3X9s-TIIAAQAFM.jpg

Marielle Mohs @ElleMohs · 25m 25 minutes ago
But Cpl. hernandez w/ @SearcyPD says still remain optimistic and hoping for best possible outcome in search.

Marielle Mohs @ElleMohs · 27m 27 minutes ago
Cpl. Hernandez w/ @SearcyPD says no leads to steer them away from search. B/c its been 60+ hours they're treating it now as RECOVERY search

https://twitter.com/ElleMohs

(um, why would someone on SM be sharing pictures of NY sweatshirts at a time like this?)

BBM:

Marielle Mohs ‏@ElleMohs 37s37 seconds ago
These are two search dogs being used this morning to #FindMalik they have fresh items of Malik to work with #THV11

View attachment 64301

Marielle Mohs @ElleMohs · 25m 25 minutes ago
But Cpl. hernandez w/ @SearcyPD says still remain optimistic and hoping for best possible outcome in search.

Marielle Mohs @ElleMohs · 27m 27 minutes ago
Cpl. Hernandez w/ @SearcyPD says no leads to steer them away from search. B/c its been 60+ hours they're treating it now as RECOVERY search

https://twitter.com/ElleMohs

PD is treating it now as a recovery?

:(

I wonder if the divorce was a bitter one? Some people can get quite nasty when their ex moves on!!! Do we know if things were civil between the parents? Does someone like drama??
Just speculation, but maybe someone did go in and take this baby while step mum was in the bath! Maybe someone Malik knows!!!
Just typing out some thoughts because I don't think he just walked out the door.

MOO!!

I wonder if the divorce was a bitter one? Some people can get quite nasty when their ex moves on!!! Do we know if things were civil between the parents? Does someone like drama??
Just speculation, but maybe someone did go in and take this baby while step mum was in the bath! Maybe someone Malik knows!!!
Just typing out some thoughts because I don't think he just walked out the door.

MOO!!

I believe this is a possibility as well.

MOO!!

We're they even married? I can't make head nor tail of it all.

Seems someone was a busy boy!

It seems someone in the circle works in bio waste disposal.

She has said at one time that the toddlers were alseep when she started her bath.

I probably did the same thing a few time when my lil guy was that young. Sometimes its the only time you can grab a shower is when they are napping.

She has said at one time that the toddlers were alseep when she started her bath.

I probably did the same thing a few time when my lil guy was that young. Sometimes its the only time you can grab a shower is when they are napping.

She did? I haven't seen Step Mom say anything, do you have a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli