GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering why anyone would throw a body in a river as there's so little control of where it may float? Unless, the intent was to it make look like an accident, due to messed up thinking of some kind, or to distance the body from their own culpability? Forgive me for trying to answer your question with more questions, Soulmagent. My guess would be in nothing. Could there be some way to have a body in somehow held in place in that river? The chances of a two and half year old little boy, cold and hungry making it that far to the river, alone, still alive aren't good. sarx may have an answer for what the cadaver dog hits at the boat landing may mean. Some points of reference below, some about other missing boys in Ark.

BBM. For example, putting it out there that the boy is autistic...and we all know autistic kids wander....

BBM. For example, putting it out there that the boy is autistic...and we all know autistic kids wander....

This article with the pay wall, may well have updated info, as I had not read, when little Malik Drummond was last seen, worded this way before. I wonder if any locals with a subscription could post quotes from it here?
https://www.facebook.com/dailycitizen/posts/10152468449880143
He was last seen about 5:45 p.m. Nov. 23 in the 700 block of West Park St., between Pleasure Avenue and West Beebe Capps Expressway, wearing brown pants and a blue shirt.

This article with the pay wall, may well have updated info, as I had not read, when little Malik Drummond was last seen, worded this way before. I wonder if any locals with a subscription could post quotes from it here?

He was last seen about 5:45 p.m. Nov. 23 in the 700 block of West Park St., between Pleasure Avenue and West Beebe Capps Expressway, wearing brown pants and a blue shirt.
https://www.facebook.com/dailycitizen/posts/10152468449880143

BBM

That description makes it sound like a witness saw him outside. Is that correct?

Thanks for your insightful comments, they make sense. The biological mom said she took the little girl to a place called White County Child Safety Center, where one of their services is conducting forensic interviews. I don't know if she did it on her own or if LE requested it. According to her the girl refused to say anything.

The family has stopped speaking to msm which is probably a smart move but it leaves all of us hanging.

Maybe, if in fact Malik's twin sister didn't say anything, it's because there wasn't anything to be said? Maybe she didn't see anything or hear anything out of the ordinary? Maybe she did see Malik go out the door she allegedly pointed to, but never felt any sense of fear or dread because he was with someone she knew?

All just guesses & speculation.

Looks like biomom has changed her FB privacy settings.

BBM

That description makes it sound like a witness saw him outside. Is that correct?

I didn't read it that way. West Park Ave. is actually between Pleasure and the Expressway. I read it as them describing where West Park Ave. is.

Sorry for the delay in coming to the thread. Just saw the PM! I'll try and catch up now. Or has someone already helped with the SAR questions?

Morning sarx! AFAIK, no one else has responded yet. :tyou: for taking the time. We look forward to your expert input.

#FindMalik

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning sarx! AFAIK, no one else has responded yet. :tyou: for taking the time. We look forward to your expert input.

#FindMalik

Thank you, kimi, for asking around.

(Yay, sarx is here. Thanks for joining us sarx and summoners of sarx! :seeya:)

Wow, thanks MsMarple!

I went back and listened to the press conference from November 24 to see if Chief Clark said anything about what dad and g/f reported. I now understand a little better why there are conflicting stories.

What Clark said around 9:14 (the video counts down):

“Well, the parents were both home and one was sleeping and another was taking care of a baby (inaudible, possibly “in like”) a bath. And the child, uh is a twin and the two twins were in the livingroom area and when they returned, the child was gone.”

Asked if Malik had been seen by any neighbors Clark replied that police had gone door to door and hadn't found anyone who saw Malik outside at all. He later reiterated that the last time Malik was seen was 5:45 by the “stepmother.”

When asked if Malik lived with dad permanently, Clark said:

“Well, the biological mother and the father, the way I understand it, you know, shared custody of the child. The child was there with his father and stepmother.”

Reporter: Could have been a weekend thing perhaps?

Clark: Possibly. I think he'd been staying there for a couple of weeks.

Another comment from Clark:

“I think in the um...the gap in time between missing and us contacted includes the time that the parent was out of the room, which was probably about 30 minutes, (inaudible) what's been reported to us.”

Please note that during this conference the chief said Malik was autistic. Several days later LE announced that they discovered that Malik was never diagnosed or even tested for autism. The claim came from family members and apparently was only a personal opinion.

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...ssing-searcy-boy/41000/SljeWLxh10uuvs31WAry3Q

"When asked if Malik lived with dad permanently, Clark said:

“Well, the biological mother and the father, the way I understand it, you know, shared custody of the child. The child was there with his father and stepmother.”

Reporter: Could have been a weekend thing perhaps?

Clark: Possibly. I think he'd been staying there for a couple of weeks."

BBM:

http://www.katv.com/story/27528671/police-searching-river-for-malik-after-receiving-tip

This article was regarding the search Tuesday 12/2/14 of Little Red River. The boat ramp has stood out to me since I first read about it.

Boat ramp coordinates 35.278366, -91.714234

Map:
https://www.google.com/maps/@35.278927,-91.716782,545m/data=!3m1!1e3

(O/T, boat ramp=Heather Elvis flashback (Heather still has not been found, but her car was found at a boat landing)...

Also reminded of Susan Smith.

(Yay, sarx is here. Thanks for joining us sarx and summoners of sarx! :seeya:)

I have been literally climbing the walls. It's good to know the delay was just in the message reaching sarx. :blushing:

I thought I had done something wrong :scared:

I can't tell y'all how relieved I am knowing sarx is on the case. :cow: :)

So here's some of what we know so far:

From the November 24 press conference* early information was that:

• Malik and his sister were visiting dad and g/f and may have been there for a couple of weeks.
  • On the evening that Malik disappeared the g/f was bathing a different child and dad was sleeping somewhere, leaving the twins alone in the livingroom.
  • Malik was last seen by the g/f at 5:45. For approximately 30 minutes the twins were by themselves in the livingroom, which means they searched for Malik for about 15 minutes before calling police at 6:30 pm.
  • A door to door search by police revealed that none of the neighbors had seen Malik.
======
Since November 24:

• The bio mom took the twin sister to be forensically interviewed – the girl had nothing to say.
  • LE gave the dad and g/f polygraphs – the results haven't been released but one msm reported the g/f saying she was told she failed some questions. Truth or rumor?
  • December 2. Following a tip searchers went to Riverside Park where a cadaver dog hit on the boat landing. Police brought in their own cadaver dog to verify the hit.
  • Searchers combed that area both in the Little Red River (using divers) and around the boat landing for approximately 2 days. That search has ended.
  • No search warrants have been executed. Family is declining interviews at this time.
Searcy PD's Twitter assures us they are continuing to investigate.

Searcy Police Dept.*@SearcyPD*·*Dec 3
Facts: 1 Malik is still missing. 2 Searcy Police, WCSO, ASP, FBI, & othr agencies diligently searching/investigating #FindMalik 501-268-3531

https://twitter.com/SearcyPD

*Of course, it's important to keep in mind that this early report isn't necessarily written in stone. We don't know who took the adults' statements so it's possible that Chief Clark was relying on a responding officer's report, and like the game of 'telephone,' things can get mixed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay