GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

:tyou: FindHG for posting this!

I am thoroughly impressed and appreciative of the Searcy PD's willingness to communicate with the public as the investigation into what happened to Malik continues on.

Although we wish there were more that could be revealed, it is reassuring to know that LE remains dedicated to this precious child who has captured the hearts of so many, in his community locally and globally. :heartluv:

My hat is off to the men and women who continue to work this case behind the scenes. I've no doubt Little Malik is loved as though he is one of their own. I know he is missed by countless people all over the world who continue to pray and send positive thoughts for his safe return.

:gathering:

Here's hoping all of the efforts, well wishes, prayer, and sleuthing will lead us to the resolution that we dream of: to #FindMalik and bring him home to his twin, reunite him with the family who love and miss him so, and allow him to live the life he deserves.

We are pulling for you!

#FindMalik

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:

I am thoroughly impressed and appreciative of the Searcy PD's willingness to communicate with the public as the investigation into what happened to Malik continues on.

Although we wish there were more that could be revealed, it is reassuring to know that LE remains dedicated to this precious child who has captured the hearts of so many, in his community locally and globally. :heartluv:

My hat is off to the men and women who continue to work this case behind the scenes. I've no doubt Little Malik is loved as though he is one of their own. I know he is missed by countless people all over the world who continue to pray and send positive thoughts for his safe return.

:gathering:

Here's hoping all of the efforts, well wishes, prayer, and sleuthing will lead us to the resolution that we dream of: to #FindMalik and bring him home to his twin, reunite him with the family who love and miss him so, and allow him to live the life he deserves.

We are pulling for you!

#FindMalik

Same hope here. There was this too, as review.

Timeline

Oh Margarita, There is no such thing as "just a teacher". Thank you for all you do! You spend day in and day out with young ones. I have no doubt you would be able to reach her.

You should contact Searcy PD Their phone number is on the SPD Facebook page.

Know what? I second that. Not many people talk me into to things. You kind of did, margarita25. I'm still here. I bet if any one could communicate masterfully with Malik's little twin, it would be you. You do have a unique touch, dear, I agree.

Aw, thanks you guys.

Honestly, I so appreciate the faith, but I highly doubt this is something that LE would be interested in, some random lady...

Aw, thanks you guys.

Honestly, I so appreciate the faith, but I highly doubt this is something that LE would be interested in, some random lady...

:loveyou:

I'm really, really hoping Searcy PD is on top of things and is just holding its cards close to the vest. It's been so quiet...

Oh, where is that sweet little child? What did whoever-it-is do with the little one? It's been a long, cold time...

Ice storm headed to Arkansas tonight. His case has grown cold like the weather. Where are you little one? Dear God please help LE find this little guy. Amen

Searcy Police Chief talks in depth on Searcy toddler's disappearance
http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...pth-on-malik-drummond-disappearance/21624989/

Thank you for sharing this machiado!

FWIW, as as a tapatalk user, I had to scroll down to the bottom of the web page and click on "Full Site" link. Once the desktop site loaded, I was able to access the video link (prior only an image of the beginning of the embedded video was visible).

It may just be me and my (archaic) iPhone 4 :blushing:

That said, this video interview is extensive, honest, and a must-watch. It is revealing in all the Chief was able to say, and not say. Even though he chose his words in a careful and measured manner, one cannot question his care and concern for this little boy! :moo:

#FindMalik

Searcy Police Chief talks in depth on Searcy toddler's disappearance
http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...pth-on-malik-drummond-disappearance/21624989/

Thank you for posting this. It's great of him to provide this update, neat. Chief Jeremy Clark talks of 'internal struggle between keeping public informed and keeping integrity of investigation. Family has been very cooperative. There's a lack of information, but asks public to not be quick to rush to judgement, be clue conscience, asks public be to be patient and understanding, hardest thing. Great community in Searcy and beyond, the whole state of Tennessee is concerned with finding Malik.'

Thank you FindHG for posting this!

It is a must-watch for everyone here!

I pulled a few screen grabs from the embedded video of Malik:

a2cefb25a22875b03375505e70395837.jpg

This one melts your heart and makes you want to cry all at the same time....

0e6eb246a1200b5694bfeb28c6201966.jpg

Wherever you may be, I hope you are safe, warm and loved. I know you are missed by every single :websleuther:: , and guest reader on this thread. Anyone who looks at your beautiful smile, sees your big brown eyes, or considers your twin alone without you, cannot remain unaffected by your story. :no:

So I will continue to pin my hopes on the rising sun each day - as well as the moon and the stars each night - knowing there are countless others all over the world joining me.

We just want you to come home, safe and sound.

Counting the days until you do.... :please:

:praying:

#FindMalik

It's good to hear from the Chief, though there's really nothing new in the info. He said they are still looking at probable locations. It seems like they really believe it is likely that Malik was or is near that river.

I think Malik's sister may eventually talk. She may not have seen or heard anything significant, but perhaps she did and if so, I think she will remember. I know she is so young, but it is very possible that she won't forget and eventually she will talk about it. Of course, the more time that passes, the more difficult it will be to sort through real and false memories.

I know a family that adopted a young three year old from an orphanage in Eastern Europe. He had been home for almost two years and one day, "out of the blue", he came to his mom and told her he missed his sister. His mother did not even know that a sister existed. She contacted their adoption facilitator and was told no one knew anything about a sister. The family thought it was a false memory, but the little guy persisted... he had a baby sister and he missed her. More time passed and one day, the call came. In another orphanage/ "baby house" there was a toddler/preschool girl who had come into the system when she was less than one year old. Long story short... the family was able to adopt the little girl, and the siblings were reunited. It sounds unbelievable, but it is absolutely true. The boy had not seen his sister since he was two years old.

I hope Malik is found today. I hope his sister is getting a lot of love and support. I wonder if the family fears for her safety. If it were me, I would be terrified that I would lose her! That fear would probably create some strange dynamics around the child. Are the parents of Malik in counseling?

(Is this a case where one day far in the future we will see an age progressed missing photo of Malik? :( )

You know, I can't help think about QRT's case, abducted from his home in the middle of the night/early morning, with people right there in the house sleeping:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?267397-OK-QRT-4-Oklahoma-City-4-Jan-2015-*ARREST*

*Thanks for posting the updates/links above---will check them out as soon as I get a chance!

Qmfr:

(O/T, was just talking about brazen kidnappings---check this out! http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...g-3-Year-Old-Through-the-Window-Santa-Clarita The man reached through the window to abduct a 3 year old. The uncle chased him down! It was the perp's second attempted kidnapping in one night!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn