GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Who's the father of the baby she is carrying? Not Jeffrey I hope!

Also did I read there's been 3 arrests in this case somewhere unthread? If so, who is the third?

Either way, she is the maternal unit. She should never be allowed to be near children again.

[video=youtube;js3ucGbISJ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js3ucGbISJ4[/video]

sorry if reposts

from Feb

[video=youtube;ZuRvA7bCdVY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuRvA7bCdVY[/video]

Apr '15

[video=youtube;sNkbsnmSODg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNkbsnmSODg[/video]

[video=youtube;-pusS4PYZO8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pusS4PYZO8[/video]

Finally caught up after reading all the articles, affidavits, etc. Now I just want to bawl my face off. He beat him for not eating. He beat him for drinking another kid's milk. He's ten times the size of that precious baby!! I can't even imagine the damage done to his teeny little body after two beatings in a row. I hope it was quick and he didn't suffer long, and just went to sleep. :(

And the dad's ex-gf? THROW AWAY THE STINKING KEY. She knew all along what that vermin did and lied up one side and down the other. She COULD have called 911. She COULD have told police the truth from the beginning. She chose to side with a murderer. Lock them both up, toss the key. Never allow them around children again. UGH. That poor baby. :(

im in CA too, some county jails will OR a pre trial pregnant inmate because they don't want the liability and expense.

This surprises me. In CA our women's prisons provide maternity care. No one "gets out" because they are pregnant.

THV11
5 hrs ·
.A woman accused of helping cover up the killing of 2-year-old Searcy boy Malik Drummond has been released from jail because she is eight months pregnant.
More: http://on.kthv.com/1SJNVJ4
The comments on KTHV's fb is blowing up with the same coffee shop news I have heard. 8 kids Really?? ..How do these people who do unimaginable acts to little ones have the ability to just breed like rabbits!!! I know 2 young couples that have spent thousands of dollars and endured failure and heartache time after time, just to conceive one healthy child. Sweet little missing Lonzie Barton's bio mom ..pregnant again! I am beyond bewildered and disgusted. Rant over and putting myself in TO with a good, stiff toddy! RIP babies

This breaks my heart... I just do not understand how anyone could be so cruel.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

im in CA too, some county jails will OR a pre trial pregnant inmate because they don't want the liability and expense.

We see pregnant women on their way to be incarcerated on a fairly regular basis. (I'm an RN in a very busy O.B. unit) Sheriff's bring them in to be evaluated and get an "Okay to book" order. We don't see them after that and we are the "only game in town". lol I don't know about county jails, but the women's prisons have O.B. care. Honestly, I don't know how AR does things but it baffles my mind that someone can allow a child to be harmed in this way, lay next to him in bed as he suffers and dies, and be out awaiting the birth of her child....having baby showers and the like. Makes me want to vomit.

I do agree lol.... And once they go to prison, too bad.

I used to be a CO and saw pregnant ore trial inmates get OR but I also saw a woman who was sentenced for embezzlement ordered to commit to jail to await transport to prison while she was pregnant.

We see pregnant women on their way to be incarcerated on a fairly regular basis. (I'm an RN in a very busy O.B. unit) Sheriff's bring them in to be evaluated and get an "Okay to book" order. We don't see them after that and we are the "only game in town". lol I don't know about county jails, but the women's prisons have O.B. care. Honestly, I don't know how AR does things but it baffles my mind that someone can allow a child to be harmed in this way, lay next to him in bed as he suffers and dies, and be out awaiting the birth of her child....having baby showers and the like. Makes me want to vomit.

(Can't get my mind off this little guy.)
(Malik :rose:)

Guys, what can we possibly do to help prevent this? I honestly dont know...child abuse, goes on behind closed doors...

With the holidays and all I haven't been on WS as much....I lurked on his threads from the beginning, and honestly knew this little sweet boy met his demise in what was suppose to be the safety of his home. I have an almost three year old, and honestly, this news, even though I knew it was coming, feels like a sucker punch. I won't detail what I think should be done to these so called caregivers, but it's not nice. Any woman who would cover for this for so long should be held equally culpable. I think that's a step in the right direction for helping stop this. If people stop thinking they won't be held to a lesser degree of charges for just standing by while this happens maybe more would feel pressure to seek out help before a murder is committed. Charge them both with murder. In my mind, she allowed this to happen and didn't seek help. There is no way she didn't have a chance to come forward, call 911, call cps since she first witnessed the abuse and once the murder happened.

Disgusting people.

Rest sweet angel, I am so glad you have been found and justice can now be persued for you.

JMHO, but due to the charges and who the Victim is in this case, locally that would be my guess that the LEO didn't want the liability and expense in case something did happen in their (White County) facility. Again jmho.. it also appears to me that she wore a wire so possibly why she has only the charges she has so far. Not saying she won't have other charges possibly added but it so far appears she has some leniency for helping to get the Dad arrested. JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back