GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know :( but hey, they SAID he was beaten. there is that.

I just cannot even imagine beating a toddler over food. he drank someone's milk, so? im sure they had more, ims ure they got WIC and they give you insane amounts of milk. hell I used to know girls who gave some milk away so it wouldn't go bad.

I wouldn't be surprised. :( From the description in the affidavit it seems like Malik had severe internal organ damage too; it said after the second (!) beating his legs were cold, his belly was swollen and he was making a choking sound. Ugh.

But after a year of his body being out in the elements I don't know if it's possible to show that any fractures are a direct result of the beatings and not from something postmortem. Hopefully the ME will have wisdom and expertise like Dr. Brennan from the tv show Bones :detective: and will be able to suss out the causes. I'm just not holding my breath...

Jeffery Cliftons stuff was sealed Dec 1 (per affidavit) and the State filed to unseal it after his arrest Dec 3. 2015
Bench Warrant shows he has SID# meaning he had some kind of dealings with LEO prior (iirc)
JMHO, I bet the State will plea bargain with LM if haven't already by giving her the lessor charges that they did and letting her go on OR, (to be a State Witness) .... Looks like she wore a wire and they have him talking about it! Page 6 of JC affidavit. Nov 25 2015 <<< That's where the Dad giving confession comes from ... JMHO

Sadly White County doesnt have their stuff online like some of the Counties in AR do. There are a few that JC has. Appears to be traffic violations. Looks like he got a ticket in Sept 2014 but just took care of it in 2015

Report Selection Criteria

Case ID: SEC-14-3400
Citation No:
Docket Start Date:
Docket Ending Date:

Case Description

Case ID: SEC-14-3400 - STATE V JEFFERY L CLIFTON
Filing Date: Wednesday, September 17th, 2014
Court: 73 - WHITE
Type: C - CITY DOCKET TRAFFIC/CRIMINAL

Violations

CLIFTON, JEFFERY LEROY

Violation: 1 Citation#: 14093729 Age at Violation: 42 Plea: 06-NOV-14 GUILTY
27-22-104 NO LIABILITY INSURANCE; V Disp:06-NOV-14 GUILTY
Level: V VIOLATION
Violation Date: 17-SEP-14
Violation Time: 08:00:00
Violation Text:27-22-104
Violation Text:NO INSURANCE
Filing Date Description Name Monetary
04/21/2015
09:00 AM PAYMENT RECEIVED CLIFTON, JEFFERY LEROY
Entry: # PAYMENT HISTORY # DOCKET NUMBER: 2014-C-3400 RECEIPT NUMBER: 42076 PAYMENT TYPE: RECEIPT - CASH AMOUNT RECEIVED: $60 AMOUNT SETTLED: $60 DATE COUNTED: 2015-04-21 16:52:57.827
https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...o=P&case_id=SEC-14-3400&begin_date=&end_date=

I totally get it. that desolate place all alone.

I cant even with these monsters. chance walsh was left in what amounted to a trash pile. janna rivera's father THREW HER IN A TRASH CAN. what is wrong w these ppl? I guess im glad I will never know!!!!

(FTR I always knew it was that .)

(Last night I looked for pictures of trucks and trains and tractors I thought that Malik might like. I didn't find the right one til just now. My heart has been heavy since I heard the news, could not find the right words to post, still really can't it seems, a deep kick in the heart and gut I feel physically. But just wanted thank everyone for the updates, for never forgetting about this little guy, I am just sick. And he was found in that awful place, i
Icant even post the pictures linked upstream. I don't get it, never will. No words. Sorry I'm rambling, really can't find the words here, that's why I haven't posted, all I've been able to see is his picture in my head, that beautiful smile, those shining eyes.

you know looking at her pic she really doesn't look too bright. I can see her thinking she wouldn't be blamed.

Says that they spoke with Leslie Marcotte on Nov 23 2015 in Springdale... and she spilled it. When was it that the Reward was offered? ....Week of Nov 13 2015

This story was on Nov 13, 2015... 10 days prior to LEO speaking with LM

Sadly White County doesnt have their stuff online like some of the Counties in AR do. There are a few that JC has. Appears to be traffic violations. Looks like he got a ticket in Sept 2014 but just took care of it in 2015

RSBM

Thanks for trying anyway - we can always count on you to dig deep! :) This was reported in msm:

12/2006 - marijuana.
03/2011 - violation of pit bull ordinance.

For some reason I can't bring up the entire article any more but earlier this was reported:

In a November 2010 police report, a woman with whom Clifton had a child in 2007, reported the two got into an argument inside a car. She told police Clifton "grabbed her by the throat and began choking" her as their 3-year-old son sat on his lap. The woman was advised to file charges against Clifton.

http://www.fox16.com/news/local-news/what-we-know-about-malik-drummonds-father

you know looking at her pic she really doesn't look too bright. I can see her thinking she wouldn't be blamed.

Wonder how long they have been split up. I didnt follow this alot but my parents did and would tell me little bits, I was following the Beverly Carter case more and the kids cases are always heartbreaking (not that any aren't but you know what I mean). Does LM have children? do they together? I sure she was scared I would be... I would hope I would not be too scared to go to LEO. Very possible that he threatened her .. Why was she living in Springdale? That is a long ways from Searcy. About 3 1/2 hours away.
Thankfully she was charged with something... God Bless LEO I don't see how they do what they do day in and day out, but Thankful they do. JMHO

RSBM

Thanks for trying anyway - we can always count on you to dig deep! :) This was reported in msm:

12/2006 - marijuana.
03/2011 - violation of pit bull ordinance.

For some reason I can't bring up the entire article any more but earlier this was reported:

In a November 2010 police report, a woman with whom Clifton had a child in 2007, reported the two got into an argument inside a car. She told police Clifton "grabbed her by the throat and began choking" her as their 3-year-old son sat on his lap. The woman was advised to file charges against Clifton.

http://www.fox16.com/news/local-news/what-we-know-about-malik-drummonds-father

Giggle gonna check on a pay site (cant link it but see what I can find) Someone on his fb claiming to be a friend said that was shocked about this but that is what drugs will do .. so thats probably what was in ref to.

Appears that LM has lived in Huntington AR, which per Google is in the area of NW Arkansas near Ft Smith. Also has lived in Kansas. Wonder what brought her to Searcy AR? Huntington is about an hour south of Springdale, but it is about 3 hrs from Searcy.

On his FB he has listed not counting the twins a full handful of children listed, as well as step children. Hope all is well with the others.

victoria price @victoriapricetv
Sign now posted outside @SearcyPD for #MalikDrummond @KARK4News @FOX16News #arnews
[video=twitter;672405036480114689]https://twitter.com/victoriapricetv/status/672405036480114689[/video]

I think it would be a great time for me to give a Christmas toy to a little boy close to Malik's age, in his memory. Then I would feel like I'm doing just a little something. I'm so sad :(

I think it would be a great time for me to give a Christmas toy to a little boy close to Malik's age, in his memory. Then I would feel like I'm doing just a little something. I'm so sad :(

This is a fantastic idea.

victoria price @victoriapricetv
Sign now posted outside @SearcyPD for #MalikDrummond @KARK4News @FOX16News #arnews
[video=twitter;672405036480114689]https://twitter.com/victoriapricetv/status/672405036480114689[/video]

You know, it needs mentioning that these LEO's who put all this time and effort and work and emotion into a case like this are very brave men and women. Thank you for all you have done for little Malik. I'm teary eyed at this sign but so glad they put it up . :please: for Searcy PD

A whole year it took LM to say a word. LM is just as guilty as dad. Remember it was her who told police she was bathing and cooking and that Jeff was on the couch sleeping. She was the one who had to come up with answers that were lies to cover up what the 2 of them had done,while LE was asking her to tell her over and over again the details of her day. 3 days she knew he was dead and did nothing. Did nothing as Malik laid there dying. I am completely blown away by the thought of her thinking she was going to get a reward. Glad she thought it because it seems the only way she was going to talk. I hope she gets as much time as Jeff does. Seriously.

Malik :tears: so many cases, too many babies... but this is the only baby I ever followed the updates on Twitter. My daddy and his parents were born in Searcy. Spent lots of time there as a kid.... just heartbroken.

A whole year it took LM to say a word. LM is just as guilty as dad. Remember it was her who told police she was bathing and cooking and that Jeff was on the couch sleeping. She was the one who had to come up with answers that were lies to cover up what the 2 of them had done,while LE was asking her to tell her over and over again the details of her day. 3 days she knew he was dead and did nothing. Did nothing as Malik laid there dying. I am completely blown away by the thought of her thinking she was going to get a reward. Glad she thought it because it seems the only way she was going to talk. I hope she gets as much time as Jeff does. Seriously.

I'm not sure LM thought she was going to get the reward although she could be dumb as rocks. Clearly she's playing down her role - like all the talk about wanting to get help for Malik but Clifton wouldn't let her. Yeah, right. If she thinks she'd qualify for a reward then she's delusional.

Things were coming to a head anyway. Malik's sister was beginning to talk:

With twin sister Ariana growing older, Eckert said she's speaking more.

"Just out of the blue, she's sitting there, and she says 'I miss meek meek,'" Eckert said. "Yeah daddy hit him too hard and had to take him away."

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/maliks-family-speaks-out-on-toddlers-death

Official.

Dear Poster Partner:
It is with great sadness and deep regret that we notify you that Malik Drummond missing from Searcy, AR, has been located deceased. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster.
Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.
We greatly appreciate your part in our efforts to reunite families and look forward to your continued support.
Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
www.missingkids.com

RIP Malik.

I'm not sure LM thought she was going to get the reward although she could be dumb as rocks. Clearly she's playing down her role - like all the talk about wanting to get help for Malik but Clifton wouldn't let her. Yeah, right. If she thinks she'd qualify for a reward then she's delusional.

Things were coming to a head anyway. Malik's sister was beginning to talk:

With twin sister Ariana growing older, Eckert said she's speaking more.

"Just out of the blue, she's sitting there, and she says 'I miss meek meek,'" Eckert said. "Yeah daddy hit him too hard and had to take him away."

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/maliks-family-speaks-out-on-toddlers-death
Holy smokes! Did this get reported to LE? Wow.....poor baby. I sure hope "daddy" hasn't been allowed to spend time with Ariana.

Official.

Dear Poster Partner:
It is with great sadness and deep regret that we notify you that Malik Drummond missing from Searcy, AR, has been located deceased. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster.
Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.
We greatly appreciate your part in our efforts to reunite families and look forward to your continued support.
Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
www.missingkids.com

RIP Malik.

:( :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads