AR AR - Morgan Nick, 6, Alma, 9 Jun 1995

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

I thought I'd read the sherriff say the tip had nothing to do with Morgan, but came from a narcotics officer about another crime that guy may have committed? Also, if they're saying they have that old property owner behind bars already for other things, surely they've shown his picture to any witnesses that could identify him as the man seen talking to Morgan?

I thought I'd read the sherriff say the tip had nothing to do with Morgan, but came from a narcotics officer about another crime that guy may have committed? Also, if they're saying they have that old property owner behind bars already for other things, surely they've shown his picture to any witnesses that could identify him as the man seen talking to Morgan?

I don't know. The link I posted was shared by the Morgan Nick Foundation so I would think the information would be correct.

Found where I read that, no telling what the true facts are as they probably didn't want to say too much.

Matt Mershon‏Verified account @MattMershonKATV

@MattMershonKATV More Alma Police Chief Russell White says info came in last week from a narcotics officer in Oklahoma. Info was technically not related to Morgan Nick case, but related to the property searched in the Morgan Nick case back in 2010. @KATVNews #ARNews

Someone look into William Dillard Taylor.

I can't even find a pic online of him, but did come across this article by chance.

In Crawford County, he was charged with rape and sexual abuse of a minor. These were just the crimes authorities were able to charge him for. According to court records, Taylor was questioned about the disappearance of Morgan Nick, as well as the kidnapping and murder of Melissa Witt.

http://www.insidefortsmith.com/looking-at-some-of-predators-that-have-lived-in-fort-smith-area/

I can't even find a pic online of him, but did come across this article by chance.

In Crawford County, he was charged with rape and sexual abuse of a minor. These were just the crimes authorities were able to charge him for. According to court records, Taylor was questioned about the disappearance of Morgan Nick, as well as the kidnapping and murder of Melissa Witt.

http://www.insidefortsmith.com/looking-at-some-of-predators-that-have-lived-in-fort-smith-area/

http://www.insidefortsmith.com/tag/william-dillard-taylor/ Here is a picture an older picture. And a more current one https://apps.ark.org/inmate_info/search.php?dcnum=070160&lastname=Taylor&firstname=William&sex=b&agetype=1&disclaimer=1.

Taylor was questioned in the Melissa Witt case but has been ruled out. I can't speak for the Morgan Nick case. Taylor was a pedophile and was charged with sexually abusing his own children.

*BUMP* I remember this case from childhood, having grownup on the ballfields of Arkansas. This case was always a mystery. The latest dig the same as usual - nothing. I would hope after 20 years someone would be willing to come forward.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

MORGAN NICK: MISSING FOR 23 YEARS

Morgan went missing from Alma, #Arkansas 23 years ago today on June 9, 1995. Please read this message from our dear friend, Colleen Nick on the 23rd anniversary of her daughter's abduction:
5291E543-1805-4A16-96CE-597385C80E4F.jpeg
My name is Colleen Nick. Our family was visiting friends in the tiny community of Alma Arkansas on June 9, 1995 to watch a little league baseball game. Near the end of the game my precious six-year-old daughter Morgan went to catch fireflies with her friends. A few minutes later her friends walked back without her. They described a man driving a red pickup truck, and it is believed that he kidnapped Morgan.

This month marks 23 years since Morgan has been missing. I still cannot believe that it has been twenty-three long years since we have not been able to tell Morgan how very much we love her.

Not one single day goes by when Morgan is not in my heart, my soul, and my thoughts. I think of all she would be, and all that we have missed. Untold tears have fallen, and millions of prayers have gone up, and still we are here waiting.
I am resolute in my fight. I will not give up. My promise to Morgan is the same today as the day she was taken from us. To fight for her. To find her. To bring her safely home.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

Morgan went missing from Alma, #Arkansas 23 years ago today on June 9, 1995. Please read this message from our dear friend, Colleen Nick on the 23rd anniversary of her daughter's abduction:
View attachment 135873
My name is Colleen Nick. Our family was visiting friends in the tiny community of Alma Arkansas on June 9, 1995 to watch a little league baseball game. Near the end of the game my precious six-year-old daughter Morgan went to catch fireflies with her friends. A few minutes later her friends walked back without her. They described a man driving a red pickup truck, and it is believed that he kidnapped Morgan.

This month marks 23 years since Morgan has been missing. I still cannot believe that it has been twenty-three long years since we have not been able to tell Morgan how very much we love her.

Not one single day goes by when Morgan is not in my heart, my soul, and my thoughts. I think of all she would be, and all that we have missed. Untold tears have fallen, and millions of prayers have gone up, and still we are here waiting.
I am resolute in my fight. I will not give up. My promise to Morgan is the same today as the day she was taken from us. To fight for her. To find her. To bring her safely home.

My heart breaks for Colleen and Morgan.

View attachment 135873

This just... ugh... I am so sorry that is has been so long for them.

http://www.insidefortsmith.com/look...rs-that-have-lived-in-fort-smith-area/[/QUOTE

Did you ever find a picture of this guy? Curious to compare him to the sketch.

I have been speaking to someone who "claims" they know the person who abducted her. I have slowly been collecting information from them and spoke with a detective who is running the investigation last Monday we spoke for about 20 minutes. He told me they get around a 1000 tips a week still, but not much come of them bc they only get a first name. However he did find where the arkansas state police did forward my email to them, and went over it with me and told me that looks like one of the best tips they've had in awhile bc I provided them with a first and last name and a date of birth. Detective Peppas asked me if this the information I was told just made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I told him it was, he says that's a pretty good indicator. He told me to keep getting all the information I can from this guy but to be careful bc if they get involved to question him he'll clam up and won't say a word. If my CI is making all this up about this guy he's good then, but the information I'm getting is this isn't his first and definitely not his last he has several abductions and murders under his belt. I have been looking for Morgan for a long time. I was only 12 when she disappeared, I live in Central Arkansas and my brothers played ball I can remember them passing flyers around the ball park. I got into missing persons around 2001 and began volunteering with the morgan nick foundation. I try and research all of Arkansas's case's because their are some really old case's that are beyond cold. I'm hoping everything I'm passing on to the Detectives really helps get closer and closer to solving this case. I have met Colleen, Taryn, Logan and her grandparents years ago when we walked from MacArthur park to our state capitol everyone carrying a picture of a child missing, and recovered. Just remember "Love always hopes"

Hey there:) I've been working on a documentary/podcast in hopes of answers and bringing Morgan home. Is there anywAy you could email me the information you have on the case?

'We don't have time to figure it out' | Improvements needed to find over 500 missing Arkansans

A mother who is known for helping countless families find their missing children is still on a search of her own.

The unsolved mystery of Morgan Nick's disappearance has taken many twists and turns over the past two decades and remains a very active and open case.

We sat down with Colleen Nick to talk about what she believes will further help the state locate missing children and adults.

Bumping for Morgan. Her 30th birthday was a couple of days ago. Morgan’s mom Colleen is a second mother to me. Morgan and I are the same age. Colleen and I are in contact almost daily and I love her so much. It is my biggest wish and hope in life that Colleen gets some answers. This has gone on for far too long and undoubtedly someone out there knows something. It’s time to come forward.

Hey all, do any of you know if Edward Keith Renegar was vetted as a suspect? He died in 2002 but Parabon Nanolabs was able to link his DNA to the Pam Felkins 1990 rape and murder in Greenbrier via genetic genealogy and there was a press conference held today. He was convicted of sexual assault in Cleburne County, Arkansas in 1994. He was caught with a knife and had bound her, tried to abduct a 'small framed young lady'. He also had a red (Mazda) pickup truck with a white shell:

Primary murder suspect named in 28-year-old cold case thanks to DNA evidence

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14