AR AR - Morgan Nick, 6, Alma, 9 Jun 1995

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I contacted ASP today with info I recently received regarding Morgan Nick. It has been 25 years since she was abducted. It breaks my heart for sweet Morgan and her family. The info I gave Arkansas State Police seems 99% legit. I am just hoping they go forward with looking into it. Morgan and her family deserve closure.
I hope your info is legit and police read it and act upon it! Is there anything you can share about it?

Last edited:
The prime suspect in a recently opened cold case murder of a five year old girl lived in Arkansas when Morgan went missing. His name was Richard William Davis. He drove a pick-up truck with a camper shell at the time. Hopefully Alma police are looking into this creep.

richard-william-davis-1603806918.png

MT - MT - Siobhan McGuinness, 5, murdered, Missoula, 5 Feb 1974 *killer deceased*
The Murder Squad podcast released an episode about Morgan's case today. They were able to connect Missoula law enforcement with the Alma Police Department. Richard Davis is now an active lead.

MISSING: Morgan Nick - The Murder Squad

Can someone in Arkansas please record and upload this? Impossible for me to watch as I don't live in the US.
On Saturday April 10th, 6:30-8:00PM a ninety minute mini-documentary, taken from the ‘Still Missing Morgan’ documentary, will air locally in Arkansas. KFSM Channel 5 will carry it. It will only be on air at this time and will not stream. The documentary can be seen in its entirety on a national platform at a later date.

www.facebook.com/MorganNickFoundation/posts/4362381597108483

Interesting recent quote by the producer of the documentary:
"Honestly I feel very fortunate to come in at a time when we weren’t just covering a story but we were able to interact with law enforcement and be there for some pretty shocking discoveries in the case currently," Parks said.

About a year or so ago, when the documentary was still being worked on, I noticed that Colleen Nick (Morgan's mother) changed her overall opinion from almost certainty that Morgan was still alive to something more ambiguous ("the odds aren't great that Morgan is still alive but I won't believe she's dead until we find evidence of that" or something to that effect). Makes me wonder, was something found in the past year or two that points to a suspect and perhaps the likelihood of her death? Maybe I'm looking too much into the quote.

Alma police have released a photo of the vehicle the suspect was driving the night of Morgan's disappearance.

171897726_2971230023158556_4207102536904496669_n.jpg

Don't know much about camper shells but this one looks odd. It looks like it has two windows on the side and the pictures earlier show only one window on the side. I wonder who manufactures this type of shell?

172567479_4424979917515317_8121918650923301884_n.jpg

Another airing of the documentary, again, anyone in the area able to record and upload?

Is this the first time a picture of the truck and topper have been released? Earlier in the thread it is said that the topper may have been several inches too short for the truck bed. Looking at this pic, it doesn’t look too short to me. The start of it lines up with where the truck bed starts and seems to line up with where the truck bed ends. It’s a blurry pic, but that’s what it looks like to me.
Looking closer, maybe there is a gap between the cab of the truck and the topper?

Does anyone else see the image of a man right above the topper? His face is partially covered by the arrow and it can’t be to scale because the face is as big as the topper. So creepy!

Last edited:
Going off a few Facebook comments I've read on the documentary, apparently explained at some point there was a tip called in the day after Morgan's disappearance from a couple of teenagers who stumbled upon a red truck w/ camper, and a man holding down what looked to be a young child, on a river bank somewhere south of the ball park. When the teens led police to where they witnessed it, the river volume had increased in that time and where the truck and man were, there was now water. Not sure what to think of that, if what the teens saw was true and that really was the man and Morgan, any evidence (including her body) may have been washed away by the rising water. A horrible stroke of luck. Again, this was mentioned in the documentary that I haven't seen yet, only from comments on various FB pages.

Is this the first time a picture of the truck and topper have been released? Earlier in the thread it is said that the topper may have been several inches too short for the truck bed. Looking at this pic, it doesn’t look too short to me. The start of it lines up with where the truck bed starts and seems to line up with where the truck bed ends. It’s a blurry pic, but that’s what it looks like to me.
Looking closer, maybe there is a gap between the cab of the truck and the topper?

Does anyone else see the image of a man right above the topper? His face is partially covered by the arrow and it can’t be to scale because the face is as big as the topper. So creepy!

I see what you see! I can see a man's face with a mustache and long hair. It's almost like he is guarding over the truck! LOL
Looking more closely, it looks to be different people sitting on the bleachers positioned just right along with shadows.

Going off a few Facebook comments I've read on the documentary, apparently explained at some point there was a tip called in the day after Morgan's disappearance from a couple of teenagers who stumbled upon a red truck w/ camper, and a man holding down what looked to be a young child, on a river bank somewhere south of the ball park. When the teens led police to where they witnessed it, the river volume had increased in that time and where the truck and man were, there was now water. Not sure what to think of that, if what the teens saw was true and that really was the man and Morgan, any evidence (including her body) may have been washed away by the rising water. A horrible stroke of luck. Again, this was mentioned in the documentary that I haven't seen yet, only from comments on various FB pages.

Maybe they were able to give a description of the man to LE though.

There was a man that said that was his grandfathers red truck and that his uncle was driving it the night Morgan disappeared. You can read his post under the Morgan Nick foundation post on Facebook with the picture of the truck. The sketch looks eerily similar to this mans uncle.

I believe every word of what Stephenie House posted on her Facebook this was the work of a deaf man named Bart Hayes who lured Morgan with candy into his red truck and killed her dumping her body in a landfield near Fort Smith on June 9th 1995.

He admitted twice to Alma police he took her and they didn’t believe him he walked free for 26 years and died two weeks ago of cancer.

Stephenie has said he also admitted to a friend and some family he did this and they reported it but again the police chose to do nothing.

Look at Bart Hayes and the other composite sketch and you have your man. If the police won’t believe Stephenie then she needs to go straight to Colleen Nick and tell her face to face this is what happen to Morgan.

Pics below

Attachments

• 8E96C4F1-FE85-46F5-9FCD-E53FB2878409.jpeg
    8E96C4F1-FE85-46F5-9FCD-E53FB2878409.jpeg
    224.2 KB · Views: 123
  • 349DD954-39DC-4B10-AD39-E0238221B9BF.jpeg
    349DD954-39DC-4B10-AD39-E0238221B9BF.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 149
  • 27993336-CA13-48CC-886D-B3836086186E.jpeg
    27993336-CA13-48CC-886D-B3836086186E.jpeg
    218.2 KB · Views: 111
I believe every word of what Stephenie House posted on her Facebook this was the work of a deaf man named Bart Hayes who lured Morgan with candy into his red truck and killed her dumping her body in a landfield near Fort Smith on June 9th 1995.

He admitted twice to Alma police he took her and they didn’t believe him he walked free for 26 years and died two weeks ago of cancer.

Stephenie has said he also admitted to a friend and some family he did this and they reported it but again the police chose to do nothing.

Look at Bart Hayes and the other composite sketch and you have your man. If the police won’t believe Stephenie then she needs to go straight to Colleen Nick and tell her face to face this is what happen to Morgan.

Pics below

My only problem with this theory is that he is deaf. Seems like his speech would be something that stood out to the children when the abduction took place

Last edited:
There was a man that said that was his grandfathers red truck and that his uncle was driving it the night Morgan disappeared. You can read his post under the Morgan Nick foundation post on Facebook with the picture of the truck. The sketch looks eerily similar to this mans uncle.
It DOES look at lot like his uncle. But then I read other posts by family members who stated that it was posted in revenge for not receiving as much of an inheritance. So is it hard feelings within the family or does this guy really know something?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knewborn96
Back