GUILTY AR - Reilly Scarbrough, 10, & Acelynn Wester, 2, Polk County, 26 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Whether or not he should have ever been let out of prison or jail because of the number of charges he has against him all depends on the charges. If they're all misdemeanors and none of the charges are felonies he just serves the time and is released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horrible!
Search teams in western Arkansas were scouring Saturday for any sign of a 9-year-old boy missing for nearly a week -- as investigators found the bodies of at least three relatives killed, including his mother and baby sister.

The missing boy, Reilly Scarbrough, is "in immediate danger" and hasn't been seen since at least Sunday, according to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/2...ther-and-baby-sister-found-dead-in-woods.html

Found this past Saturday.

The local news has focused on the community the past couple of days and especially on the impact Reilly's death has had on his classmates and other friends at school. All those poor kids. Just too sad to think about.

Does anyone have a subscription to the courier times? Seems an article was published today about the alleged murderer but I can't see it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Found a recent article dated June 10th:

Travis’ background shows lengthy criminal record; transferred to Tucker for ‘safety’

http://www.insidefortsmith.com/trav...inal-record-transferred-to-tucker-for-safety/

Travis had been back on the streets less than eight months when he took the lives of Bethany Jo Wester, Acelynn Wester, Reilly Scarbrough and Steven J. Payne in late April.
[.....]
Travis was paroled in August of 2016 after having served six years and one month for his July, 2010 conviction for four counts of being a person (felon) in possession of firearms, residential burglary and theft of property charges. He was sentenced to 540 months on the firearms charges and 360 months each on the burglary and theft convictions, all imposed consecutively.
In less than eight months after his release he was arrested on drug charges in early May and one day later, charged with the four murders that now have him on “detainer” status at the Tucker Unit in Grady.
[.....]
Travis’ first hearing in the quadruple murder case is set for July with the initial trial date set for September.

Sure wish the reporters would put "dates" when hearings are supposed happen. It's already July and haven't found anything current.

Anyone else find anything current?

TIA!

JUSTICE for BETHANY, ACELYNN, REILLY & STEVEN! :rose:

I seriously doubt he's going to find a whole lot of "safety" at Tucker. It's one of the toughest prisons in Arkansas.

I seriously doubt he's going to find a whole lot of "safety" at Tucker. It's one of the toughest prisons in Arkansas.

They probably have a lock down unit, and housed him there.

Still can't find anything on this.... :findinglink:

Anyone having better luck then me?

TIA!

There hasn't been anything on the local news or in the newspapers here in Little Rock or in western Arkansas where Mena is located.

Thanks for that article NewMama!

But does the gag order prevent them from telling us "when" they have hearings and "when" it will go to trial.... :pcguru:

Almost the end of July, just wondering if anyone hears of a "date" for the first hearing - please post!

TIA!

Thanks for that article NewMama!

But does the gag order prevent them from telling us "when" they have hearings and "when" it will go to trial.... :pcguru:

Almost the end of July, just wondering if anyone hears of a "date" for the first hearing - please post!

TIA!

I wouldn't think so. I'll holler if I run across anything.

Thanks for trying NewMama!

I'll come back another day....

:bump:

Anything new NewMama ??

I can't find anything past that June 10th article I posted....

:dunno:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat
Back