Found Deceased AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mannnn...I was hoping against all hope for her to just be injured or something. I’ve been stalked twice. I hope that’s not the case. Just because you don’t know they’re stalking you doesn’t mean that aren’t. Just my ¢0.02. Just have to wait and hope the person doesn’t get away with it. JMO.

It just takes someone to be driving by and taking the opportunity. So many cases fit this criteria. JMO
One of the first cases I followed here was the Kristi Cornwell case in Georgia.

Many, many, more have followed, all random opportunistic abduction/murders. I know women value their freedom, and want to believe they are safe in their surroundings. But we live in a world with predators who are looking for victims :(

I’m feeling the former. Someone close to her. Knew she was going running and where.
Not sure myself. I actually wonder if her routine was to run that late in the day normally. Better in the early am or evening - cooler temps. That's when I typically see joggers, walkers and cyclists in my area.

Also in the case with Mollie Tibbetts, it turned out to be some random driver, riding around...possibly looking for a victim, or at least for a woman to hit on.

One of the first cases I followed here was the Kristi Cornwell case in Georgia.

Many, many, more have followed, all random opportunistic abduction/murders. I know women value their freedom, and want to believe they are safe in their surroundings. But we live in a world with predators who are looking for victims :(
Exactly. Even though we dislike it and wish it were different, MOHO is to act on the defensive at all times. Err on the side of caution, always. IMO

Unless panic set in? The doctor in Greece was hit and her body was taken to a cave IIRC - depends on if she was killed by the vehicle or merely struck and injured
JMO
I think you hit the nail on the head, we'll see if the chatter on social media is confirmed by the Sheriff later today.

Body found near area where Arkansas jogger disappeared
Snipped
Authorities found the body while they were searching for Sydney Sutherland, a 25-year-old woman who vanished while she was jogging Wednesday afternoon. Sutherland was last seen in the area of Highway 18 between Newport and Grubbs.

Authorities recovered her cellphone about a quarter-mile from her home Thursday night.
——-
Sounds like the body was in plain sight ?

Ok I have to share this in case any of you love a runner or someone who wants to wear headphones but be aware. They are big in metro cities with train and subway riders. I am absolutely not victim blaming with this. I just want all to know this technology exists.

Aftershokz is just one brand of a few bone conducting headphones. They allow you to hear surroundings and listen to music.
AfterShokz Air Titanium Bone Conduction Headphones | Academy

For a unique audio experience that leaves your ears free to your surroundings, listen to AfterShokz Air Titanium Bone Conduction Headphones. These Bluetooth® headphones feature PremiumPitch+™ audio technology and LeakSlayer™ technology to prevent sound leaking. Dual noise-canceling microphones reduce ambient noise and enhance speech, and they are resistant to sweat, dust and moisture.

Ok I have to share this in case any of you love a runner or someone who wants to wear headphones but be aware. They are big in metro cities with train and subway riders. I am absolutely not victim blaming with this. I just want all to know this technology exists.

Aftershokz is just one brand of a few bone conducting headphones. They allow you to hear surroundings and listen to music.

For a unique audio experience that leaves your ears free to your surroundings, listen to AfterShokz Air Titanium Bone Conduction Headphones. These Bluetooth® headphones feature PremiumPitch+™ audio technology and LeakSlayer™ technology to prevent sound leaking. Dual noise-canceling microphones reduce ambient noise and enhance speech, and they are resistant to sweat, dust and moisture.
I'd also like to add, because I see this a lot around my area, that one should walk/jog/run on the side of the road facing oncoming traffic. This allows you to see approaching traffic and jump out of the way if someone veers towards you.

Cyclists should ride on the same side of the road as ongoing traffic. Better to be hit from behind than head on. Safety matters...and I have no way of knowing anything about Sydney's habits. JS

I got this as a christmas present last year. It works great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member