Found Deceased AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/loganwhaleykait/status/1296900687725580288?s=21

#BREAKING: Sheriff David Lucas has confirmed that a body has been located. He did not confirm that it was Sutherland’s.

He is at the scene now. We’ll pass along more information as we receive it.
———
His reply to the tweet

Law enforcement agencies are requesting Highway 18 to be cleared at this time.

How heartbreaking. I felt this would be the sad outcome.

At this time I don't think anyone is really safe no matter where they are or what they are doing. :(

My heart breaks for all of her loved ones. I can't begin to even imagine the pain and everlasting suffering they will always go through.

Jmho

What did the July 24th post say for those of us not on Facebook?
This:

116103030_10224088376902233_2317648279705258801_o.jpg

Sydney Claire Sutherland

It just takes someone to be driving by and taking the opportunity. So many cases fit this criteria. JMO
I hear ya. Sure gives credence to wrong place wrong time...or wrong place right time... It makes me sick to my stomach, hearing about her time at the gym, seeing her on video at her brother's home just hours before. Makes me want to be able to rewind time, go into that video and warn her. :(

Women should be safe when running. So tired of all this evil lurking. JMO

We should all be able to feel safe no matter who we are or where we live.

Imo, But I don't think most do feel safe, and that's heartbreaking itself that it's come to feeling this way.

It really doesn't seem to matter what people are doing now or how benign the activity may have been when brutally victimized.

We are seeing women killed, men killed, and very young children murdered in alarming numbers in our nation who were all totally blameless victims.

In so many areas it seems we are becoming a country under siege, and the lawless are becoming more, and more emboldened. :(

Jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member