Found Deceased AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it is normal for her to go to the gym and then do a run? That seems a bit excessive, not that it matters but just an observation on my part.

No, I think that is pretty normal for people who crosstrain or do crossfit. I alway end my strength workouts with cardio of some type, including running. It moves all the lactic acid out of your muscles and aids recovery with less soreness.

I'm wondering if someone didn't spot her at the gym or leaving the gym and follow her home. The other recent attacks in Jonesboro make that a grim possibility. I hope she can be found soon and safe. The clock is ticking.

Editing to add: I just saw where she was doing barre-fit but the same applies; and this: if it is a women's only gym then that increases the chances that some guy might have staked out the parking lot looking for someone to stalk.

I noticed a probate entry involving Sydney. Doesn’t look like a lot of money but by examining the will filed there is an interesting turn. I know we can’t sleuth family members but since this directly involved Sydney I thought I’d post.
Person Name or Business Name Search
The amount of the medical claim filed vs. stated value of the estate, what's there to argue over?

let me tell ya, that southern weather is NOT human. ;) (jk. i know what you meant. i'm from mississippi.)

It has been surprisingly pleasant here lately, @swedeheart ! But you know it never lasts. I survive it by staying in the pool as much as possible.

I saw upthread where someone said it had been pretty nice in Arkansas lately, too. I imagine, much like here, it is about to return to normal and will provide challenges for searchers on foot. I saw the requests for sunscreen already.

I hope they find something, anything, today to help find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome