Found Deceased AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mallory Brooks
@MalloryHBrooks

Heartbreaking news: The body of 25-year-old Sydney Sutherland has been found. Praying so much for the family with this devastating news.

It looks like she deleted it? Maybe family wasn't notified yet?

Edit: Nevermind. It was just a bad link. I see others are reporting it now.

https://twitter.com/loganwhaleykait/status/1296900687725580288?s=21

#BREAKING: Sheriff David Lucas has confirmed that a body has been located. He did not confirm that it was Sutherland’s.

He is at the scene now. We’ll pass along more information as we receive it.
———
His reply to the tweet

Law enforcement agencies are requesting Highway 18 to be cleared at this time.

Seems as if somebody jumped the gun reporting and others followed.
—————
NEW: Despite reporting from Little Rock, Sheriff Lucas called Region 8 to confirm that he did not and has not confirmed the body they found is Sutherlands. He said it's too early to be confirmed - doesn't want to make any mistakes in this investigation.Region 8 News

edited to add another quote from article.

Lucas wouldn’t confirm if the body found was male or female.

https://twitter.com/loganwhaleykait/status/1296900687725580288?s=21

#BREAKING: Sheriff David Lucas has confirmed that a body has been located. He did not confirm that it was Sutherland’s.

He is at the scene now. We’ll pass along more information as we receive it.
———
His reply to the tweet

Law enforcement agencies are requesting Highway 18 to be cleared at this time.

i really hope them not being able to confirm it is just red tape stuff. i don't want to think about other reasons they shouldn't be able to confirm it immediately.

i really hope them not being able to confirm it is just red tape stuff. i don't want to think about other reasons they shouldn't be able to confirm it immediately.

I'm sure it is. LE has to be absolutely sure it's her and rule out any other possibilities, but that's usually just a formality. It's safe to assume it's her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste